Board Logo
« UFOs and Aliens »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 14th, 2017, 4:49pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: UFOs and Aliens  (Read 43058 times)
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1350 on: Oct 31st, 2010, 3:29pm »

on Oct 31st, 2010, 11:39am, spacechild wrote:
I thought you probably did not believe in UFOs just wanted to hear you say it. This tells me much.If someone does not believe in a subject they will also never believe in the proof put forward.

<snip>

Hi Spacechild, smiley

Iím not sure how you came to that conclusion as it looked to me like Phillman is saying that he doesnít *just* believe in UFOs, he actually *knows* for a fact that they exist.

In fact what it seemed to me like he was saying was just because he knows it to be true it doesnít necessarily mean that every snake-oil salesman that comes down the UFO pike is telling the truth just because they look respectable, are ex-military, are wearing a suit etc. etc. etc.

And so Iím inclined to agree with you when you wrote:

on Oct 31st, 2010, 11:39am, spacechild wrote:
ďI thought you probably did not believe in UFOs just wanted to hear you say it. This tells me much.If someone does not believe in a subject they will also never believe in the proof put forward.Ē

As it seems that you already had formulated the answer and even after Philliman told you it wasnít the case you proceeded to believe it was anywayÖ..


Happy Halloween.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Rickz
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 11
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1351 on: Oct 31st, 2010, 3:44pm »

Sorry to jump in here guys/girls, but I have to say - I am so tired of people saying "Believe in aliens".

The UFO/Alien subject is not a belief. It's not a religion. Religions are for people who do not need proof to believe some thing as fact.

UFO's/ Aliens are becoming an increasingly fact based issue and although many of you here will say that there are UFO's Aliens here visiting earth for a fact, the fact is - We don't have any physical evidence(other than what we have seen on YouTube). Don't get me wrong; I love the UFO subject and am very interested in it. I have had some experiences and because of my sceptical nature, am not going to state that they were definitely UFO/Alien related, but it is very possible.

Remember, this is not a religion we are talking about. Use information responsibly and critically. Not everyone can be trusted and many just want fame/money/ attention.

Peace.
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2010, 5:23pm by Rickz » User IP Logged

spacechild
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 320
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1352 on: Nov 1st, 2010, 04:12am »

on Oct 31st, 2010, 3:44pm, Rickz wrote:
Sorry to jump in here guys/girls, but I have to say - I am so tired of people saying "Believe in aliens".

The UFO/Alien subject is not a belief. It's not a religion. Religions are for people who do not need proof to believe some thing as fact.

UFO's/ Aliens are becoming an increasingly fact based issue and although many of you here will say that there are UFO's Aliens here visiting earth for a fact, the fact is - We don't have any physical evidence(other than what we have seen on YouTube). Don't get me wrong; I love the UFO subject and am very interested in it. I have had some experiences and because of my sceptical nature, am not going to state that they were definitely UFO/Alien related, but it is very possible.

Remember, this is not a religion we are talking about. Use information responsibly and critically. Not everyone can be trusted and many just want fame/money/ attention.

Peace.
Everyone will decide what they experience .I will make a bold statment here because I myself as well as others have had experiences with beings people call aliens.It makes no difference to me whether others say well it never happened to me or it was some form of sleep disorder .We really do not care what others try to tell us.As far as people wanting fame or some other type of attension. Yes many people are that way.But not all .I believe most people who have a encounter go on websites like this then get this person throwing out things like show me the pictures did you take something from the ship.Or some other word to try to debunk or just plan piss people off. I say then who is trying to get attension at that point.But with all the people downloading all kinds of phoney pictures or telling stories I can see why some things are hard to believe.I myself here many stories I find hard to believe .But I do not then go and make it sound to that person they are lieing or full of crap.I just go on to something else.People say they want disclosure or want proof.What is proof.I myself believe in a God I guess the term is called.Many do not I am ok with both of it.As long as the person is nice and hurts no one it is ok with me.If I was to go to Gods house would I steal from him to bring back to earth something so I could prove to humans look were I was I stole this to prove to you I was there.So is it with the beings so many do not want to believe in and many others know there here and will not take pictures have no desire too.When people have a encounter that happens many times in a life time for me and I am only speaking for myself it is something that makes you very humble to them and all other things here on earth seem like nothing at all.That people who appear most days to be living in the doom and gloom have made there own world for themselves.One with much sadness violence and selfishness.Its all about them and there feelings everything is bad.This is not the life I have learned to live having had the experiences of the beings.If I had not had there encounter even if many reading this will say I am full of it .I would be one of those hateful unhappy people walking around.So to them I say thanks my friends from space.
User IP Logged

Just because you do not understand do not make it evil.
hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1353 on: Nov 1st, 2010, 08:38am »

Well said spacechild, 100% spot on. Those who doubt will know soon enough for them self so why even attempt to prove it.
User IP Logged

Rickz
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 11
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1354 on: Nov 1st, 2010, 11:09am »

I don't think you understood my post 100%.

The purpose of my post was stated in the first line, " I am so tired of people saying "Believe in aliens"." and that it's not a religion we are dealing with.

It's not a matter of believing. Our job as a society is to use information in a responsible way; To accept all forms of information and try to determine the truth based on factual evidence. To me it seems there are so many accounts of UFO's from so many different "high ranking" officials and coupled with the fact that there are billions of stars in the universe and even more planets, that it is unlikely that we are alone in the universe(not to mention multi-verses). However, regardless of your rank, job status or security clearance, we are all still human and some of us are greedy. Some of us want fame/fortune/attention and some want all. That is why I said that not everybody can be trusted - some can, but not everyone! I think it is silly to put a label on something and brand it, without fully understanding its purpose and origin.

I would love nothing more than to wake up in the morning, turn on the TV and see Obama standing there with an ET. However, no matter how much people debate the issue, we still don't have actually physical evidence(that I'm aware of).
There is no point comparing that to stealing from god's house... No one needs to steal. Evidence should be present in the form of clear video, clear photos, landed craft, radiation, debris from the crashed saucers, implants, and other forms.

I am aware that there are some photo's and videos, but none of them are actually CLEAR undeniably UFO craft. I have heard of some implants and radiation "evidence", but what I'm saying is, how can we trust these people?? Whose to say that they didn't fabricate the evidence?

The truth is: We can't be 100% positive that aliens are visiting us. We all like to hope that they do and the amount of information surrounding the subject seems to be overwhelming with so many witnesses, so they can't all be fakes, right? Well, it is possible that some are fakes and it is possible that all are fakes. It is also possible that none are fakes.

What I'm saying is that all we have is speculation and a bunch of people that appear to be reliable sources. However, we don't KNOW that they are telling the truth!

The UFO/Alien subject will remain open for debate until disclosure comes and until then, someone claiming that they KNOW for 100% that aliens are visiting without any evidence to back it up is sadly, not very open-minded.

Like I said, I want disclosure just as much as anyone else here, but I want people to start being more serious about this subject and to stop treating it like a religion. There is no point repeating what others have said and declaring aliens as "here and visiting" - that's far to easy to do, and too many people are making money from that method. What we need to do is start discussing evidence objectively and organising the most fact-based, credible cases into a database.

Lets "hope" aliens are visiting - because that would be of immense importance to our race, and land soon - disclosing to the world their existence!

Peace!
User IP Logged

Rickz
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 11
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1355 on: Nov 1st, 2010, 11:17am »

on Nov 1st, 2010, 08:38am, hyundisonata wrote:
Well said spacechild, 100% spot on. Those who doubt will know soon enough for them self so why even attempt to prove it.


This is exactly what I'm talking about. How do you KNOW that they will know soon enough that aliens exist? All you are doing is repeating what you have heard in videos on youTube, the net or elsewhere.

I hope you are right(as well as all the other people I have heard this from) and that disclosure does come VERY soon, but that's not a reason to go around spreading this information for which you have no tangible evidence to support your claim!

Please people, stop spreading information around unless you have credible sources and evidence to support your claim.

Damnit, I REALLY, REALLY want disclosure so F***ing much but we need to start being more critical!!! How can UFO researchers be taken seriously if we don't analyse information critically??

Peace.
User IP Logged

hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1356 on: Nov 1st, 2010, 11:44am »

No amount of proof will be enough proof unless your government tells you. Like many I could offer proof, physical evidence ECT but it would be a total waste of time. Not only would it be ridiculed but if brought out into the open it would be stolen just as evidence I foolishly had in my home was stolen. Itís pointless. Take the dreaded you tube. Even if something credible was posted on it. It would be pointless as you would as you have done ridicule the subject because of the area it was posted on. I post it as it is and leave it at that. It is your choice to believe or not. I know I have been abducted, I know I have met with ET here on earth. I have lots of witnesses to this fact but as I am not trying to sell videos or books or gain fame I just put forward the experience and walk away. in fact the only people who know exactly who I am are the CIA and MI5 and 6 lol. And as for you will know soon enough. Well thatís not from you tube or some story from the internet but from the horseís mouth. I do not do copycat sorry if that disappoints you.
User IP Logged

philliman
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1298
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1357 on: Nov 1st, 2010, 1:01pm »

I'm with you, Rickz. People should start to use discernment and common sense. The UFO-community should stop supporting nutters and frauds and should rather start to ask some serious questions. There are too many tall tales around which just muddy the waters.

But we also should maintain to have an open mind if someone talks about his encounter because as unbelievable as it sometimes may sound we just got to be aware of that we're dealing with something completely alien here and therefore shouldn't discard it immediately.

Somebody recently suggested on a radio show that organizations like Mufon should start to educate the community for example by showing vids of how different types of airplanes do look like at night so that people will be able to recognize them and won't think that they could be an UFO. I feel that would be an awesome thing if someone would actually do that.
User IP Logged

Stellar Thoughts
hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1358 on: Nov 1st, 2010, 4:56pm »

If only life was so simple. Ok people should know the basics, lights, wing shape ECT but no amount of training can explain quite a few photos so easily. Take the one I posted today. Now it is daylight. I have a clear view even though I was maxed out in the zoom .yet I still cannot tell what it is. What I do know is that it is odd and leaving no vapor trail. So I post it on such sites as this as someone might know for sure what it is.
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/hyundisonata/?action=view¤t=Untitledmpgchem4.mp4
Now the skeptic will go into automatic mode and instantly declare it an aircraft, now when you ask them to prove their findings you get the same old answer. Yip itís not up to me to prove anything as I do not claim it a UFO lol. Fair enough there is a lot of junk out there but some are genuine and if they all adopted such attitude then no photos would ever see daylight. There are no experts. We are all stumbling in the dark asking is this real? And that includes such as myself who has answers and deals with the reality of ET daily.
User IP Logged

spacechild
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 320
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1359 on: Nov 2nd, 2010, 07:49am »

on Nov 1st, 2010, 4:56pm, hyundisonata wrote:
If only life was so simple. Ok people should know the basics, lights, wing shape ECT but no amount of training can explain quite a few photos so easily. Take the one I posted today. Now it is daylight. I have a clear view even though I was maxed out in the zoom .yet I still cannot tell what it is. What I do know is that it is odd and leaving no vapor trail. So I post it on such sites as this as someone might know for sure what it is.
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/hyundisonata/?action=view§t=Untitledmpgchem4.mp4
Now the skeptic will go into automatic mode and instantly declare it an aircraft, now when you ask them to prove their findings you get the same old answer. Yip itís not up to me to prove anything as I do not claim it a UFO lol. Fair enough there is a lot of junk out there but some are genuine and if they all adopted such attitude then no photos would ever see daylight. There are no experts. We are all stumbling in the dark asking is this real? And that includes such as myself who has answers and deals with the reality of ET daily.
I do not blame some people for not believing everything they see but some people seem to like to just want to get people upset and not believe anything as you say. They must get all excited getting people upset or trying to get people upset.They must be very lonely people and even negative attension is better then none.Pictures are good but as you and others know being there is a whole lot different .It is like taking a picture of being on a mountain.It is nothing like standing on it smelling the air feeling the wind.Never mind when you see a craft that you know is not from this world .Your mind then goes into what they might look like aboard the craft your heart races like a near death experience so fast goes all parts of your body.When it is close enough you then are thinking as with me this is it I am going with them. Your mind then goes to your family and in my case my 90 year old mother and then it just speeds up and goes away.You are then left some what sad but know because of the contact and what appears to be a connection one day you will be with them and to just keep going on with life and have beings that are waiting for the right time for you to finally leave with them.Some people would call this a death ,me I call it a whole new life.
User IP Logged

Just because you do not understand do not make it evil.
hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1360 on: Nov 2nd, 2010, 09:27am »

I like the way you write Spacechild as it clearly shows you write from the heart. It is a new beginning not only in ET but also in death. Everyday is a new beginning but instead of opening your eyes and embracing it we fear and shy away. We are conditioned by fear so as not to upset the norm that has been created by the few who want to enslave us. Such as the reality of ET is a threat to these people. It means that they loose the control over us, they loose their wealth. Their power. Like me you now stand outside this false illusion they created and see the reality of all life that surrounds us .people such as us are free we no longer need the illusion. This is where the barriers come up. On one side you have those that accept and know the truth and on the other you have those that are afraid to know the truth so automatically go on the defensive. Fear is the only weapon and means of control the people in power have that is of any use. And will keep the barrier in place as long as possible denying humanity its right to freedom, its right to a better life, its right to know the truth. Only when such barriers are removed will we start to respect all life that is around us and take our rightful place amongst the stars. ET opened my eyes and through a slow learning process I have endured fantastic experiences that no amount of money could buy. And I am truly grateful for being privileged to experience such. Even the simple things such as the smile I got from the female shadow person seemed like the greatest gift from the gods, I will never forget that smile and it is always in my thoughts. A whole new life is awaiting humanity and all they have to do is start loving all life. Be equal with all life that surrounds you. Help feed and care for all life. Just throw aside the violence and hatred that fear has created and start loving. Itís simple enough to do.
User IP Logged

Erno
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 153
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1361 on: Nov 3rd, 2010, 6:17pm »

on Oct 31st, 2010, 3:44pm, Rickz wrote:
Sorry to jump in here guys/girls, but I have to say - I am so tired of people saying "Believe in aliens".

The UFO/Alien subject is not a belief. It's not a religion. Religions are for people who do not need proof to believe some thing as fact.

UFO's/ Aliens are becoming an increasingly fact based issue and although many of you here will say that there are UFO's Aliens here visiting earth for a fact, the fact is - We don't have any physical evidence(other than what we have seen on YouTube). Don't get me wrong; I love the UFO subject and am very interested in it. I have had some experiences and because of my sceptical nature, am not going to state that they were definitely UFO/Alien related, but it is very possible.

Remember, this is not a religion we are talking about. Use information responsibly and critically. Not everyone can be trusted and many just want fame/money/ attention.

Peace.


hi Rickz,

I don't have to believe in space aliens and there flying craft, but I welcome those that do. But, based on my own personal experiences, I KNOW that they exist.
Years ago tribesmen in Papua New Guinea saw a propeller driven plane fly across the sky. They made a model of it on the ground and I believe they worshipped it as there diety.
What is so wrong about people worshiping ET's that they believe that they exist or know that they exist?
If you want to know why I know that ET'S exist, go ask the ET's yourself the next time that they land here on Earth! I don't have to waste my time on non-believer's, or believer's!
I know, I can put some people in front of an ET flying craft; and they will deny that they exist or said that had seen one because of: state security policy, difference of religion, fear of ridicule, believe it was a natural occurence or they just can't cope with it in their own minds of the superiority of it all.
I advise that that you stop sticking your head in the ground, and start looking around for evidence about ET'S yourself. That, was it real evidence that you have about ET'S, and do you have the faith, knowledge and compassion that they do exist?
Of course you have the right to your own opinion.
« Last Edit: Nov 3rd, 2010, 6:39pm by Erno » User IP Logged

cerebcat
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 196
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1362 on: Nov 4th, 2010, 7:31pm »

on Nov 2nd, 2010, 09:27am, hyundisonata Quote:
wrote:
I like the way you write Spacechild as it clearly shows you write from the heart. It is a new beginning not only in ET but also in death. Everyday is a new beginning but instead of opening your eyes and embracing it we fear and shy away. We are conditioned by fear so as not to upset the norm that has been created by the few who want to enslave us. Such as the reality of ET is a threat to these people. It means that they loose the control over us, they loose their wealth. Their power. Like me you now stand outside this false illusion they created and see the reality of all life that surrounds us .people such as us are free we no longer need the illusion. This is where the barriers come up. On one side you have those that accept and know the truth and on the other you have those that are afraid to know the truth so automatically go on the defensive. Fear is the only weapon and means of control the people in power have that is of any use. And will keep the barrier in place as long as possible denying humanity its right to freedom, its right to a better life, its right to know the truth. Only when such barriers are removed will we start to respect all life that is around us and take our rightful place amongst the stars. ET opened my eyes and through a slow learning process I have endured fantastic experiences that no amount of money could buy. And I am truly grateful for being privileged to experience such. Even the simple things such as the smile I got from the female shadow person seemed like the greatest gift from the gods, I will never forget that smile and it is always in my thoughts. A whole new life is awaiting humanity and all they have to do is start loving all life. Be equal with all life that surrounds you. Help feed and care for all life. Just throw aside the violence and hatred that fear has created and start loving. Itís simple enough to do.


Hyuandi and Spacechild,

So well put. Better than I could ever explain it. There's another way to live, and it is indeed wonderful.

Cere

User IP Logged

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
carolnistri
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 2044
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1363 on: Nov 7th, 2010, 03:20am »

gee wish I could write with such passion,but a word of warning here,What if Mr.Obama did come on the tube tonight and did declare we were being visited by ET from another planet,would we believe him? How long do you think it would take before the internet was full of alternate theories,and doubting Thomases? Exactly how would the government know anymore than any of us? I was told years ago that the CIA actually cruised these boards looking for information that would tell them exactly what the public knows.Using that alone they could come up with a story that some of us would actually swallow.The first thing we should all ask if it ever happens and Obama or some other president decided to tell all is HOW DO YOU KNOW? No kidding,this is much to important to want anything less then the truth.
User IP Logged

spacechild
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 320
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #1364 on: Nov 8th, 2010, 04:51am »

on Nov 7th, 2010, 03:20am, carolnistri wrote:
gee wish I could write with such passion,but a word of warning here,What if Mr.Obama did come on the tube tonight and did declare we were being visited by ET from another planet,would we believe him? How long do you think it would take before the internet was full of alternate theories,and doubting Thomases? Exactly how would the government know anymore than any of us? I was told years ago that the CIA actually cruised these boards looking for information that would tell them exactly what the public knows.Using that alone they could come up with a story that some of us would actually swallow.The first thing we should all ask if it ever happens and Obama or some other president decided to tell all is HOW DO YOU KNOW? No kidding,this is much to important to want anything less then the truth.
And then does it really matter if any President comes out and says beings are coming down here.This website as well as others, programs on TV the internet.Photos some fake others not.Airports getting shut down witnesses all over the place some right here on this website.Not all telling the truth but not all making it up either.The fact we are having dialoge with many on here.Some telling us that the beings are up to no good others defending them.The Disclosure Projects.news casts testimony from high ranking officials.is this not a form of disclosure in it self.The Vatican having talks coming out saying that if there are beings God made them too.I never saw that coming .Them being so rigid in there thinking for centuries.So other then the beings actually coming to every human beings house and say touch me you are not dreaming even a President will only convince the people who already believe they are here and the others still will not believe it. Just as you will never convince some there is a God or others Jesus is the son of God.We are not robots and all have a right to there oppiniun even if for the ones that do not like what they are saying it is driving us nuts.:}
User IP Logged

Just because you do not understand do not make it evil.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls