Board Logo
« UFOs and Aliens »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 21st, 2017, 03:22am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: UFOs and Aliens  (Read 28048 times)
timetraveler
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar

Some UFOs are angelic !!!

ICQ YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1539
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #300 on: Mar 16th, 2005, 10:11am »

roman, i am the psychic!

what do you think? irwyn
User IP Logged

roman
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 188
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #301 on: Mar 16th, 2005, 1:05pm »

Hi timetraveler, my psychic abilities are not as developed as yours. Can you elaborate a little more the picture is a little fuzzy to me.
User IP Logged

Knowledge is power never stop learning
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #302 on: Mar 16th, 2005, 2:08pm »

Not necessarily replying for timetraveler, but I too experience the same things and are given similar information. Roman, honestly, none of this can be believed by anyone other then those such as timetraveler and myself who are experiencing it, not to the degree of belief that one has in this forum that is.

My experience is just a matter of intense listening. Sometimes things come to me as thoughts and sometimes things come to me as a verbal communication. I attribute the thoughts to human spirits and the verbal to extraterrestrial.

Now do you see how awful kooky this all sounds. Only those who experience it know better, but outside of that it's usually beyond belief.

I would like more then anything for that not to be so because I have tons and tons of things I've written down over the years about my experiences. Unfortunately, however, I have experienced more ridicule then one can even handle and therefore, I mention very little if anything anymore.

It's almost as if it's a matter of faith in respect to sharing my experiences with anyone anymore. I'm sure timetraveler has run up against these same block walls time and time again.

Some however can accept ridicule and go on with their own business. Not me, maybe it's the female in me that cannot accept such things. They affect me too deeply when I know what I know but if explaining I'll have someone standing in front of me with a facial expression that looks identical to "eyes roll". When someone hurts the body emotionally, they've hurt the spirit.

Consequently, I say nothing much at all anymore.

oljack666
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2005, 2:11pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

TheVoice
Guest
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #303 on: Mar 16th, 2005, 2:17pm »

coolYep, I can vouch for that ridicule too..........the crap I've had to endure has been horrendous. Picture the scene among ufologists when 'one of their own' dared to have an encounter..........that was me after 1974, true friends stayed true but the majority of my ufo peers treated me as if I were a leper!!!
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #304 on: Mar 16th, 2005, 2:47pm »

One things for sure though and I silently laugh about it, which is that nobody realizes because they can't know for sure what we actually haul around on ourselves.

I know many times when ET was with me at work at the Probation Department - boy, if they only knew. They knew nothing though or I would have lost my job just because the County would have thought I was nuts.

I'm like a walking plague sometimes. So in other words, what I am saying is that disbelief in what I tell someone that my be standing right in front of me could actually harm them. They bounce from one person to the next with no effort.

Just the other day I had to take my neighbor to the Sheriff's Department to get fingerprinted for a child care position. I sat in my car and then she got in and the feeling of a wave just left me and I know where it went. Right over to her sitting there in the passenger seat. Now, when they got to the Sheriff's Department, what do you think they did? Stay with her? Nope, instead they stayed with the Sheriff's Department.

They have actually already done something very similar to that and they showed me how they did it. One day I was visiting a homeless person who I help out more then occasionally. His acquaintences were there and obviously doing drugs. The wave I mentioned left me and I haven't the foggiest where it went because they had their choice of four bodies.

A day or so later I went to the Police Department to report a person who was forever drunk and driving her car around the city with her child while giving them her cars description and license number. Out go the waves again. Once again, don't know where they went just glad they're not with me for the moment.

A few days later our city police performed a major drug bust. Hmmmm, I thought about putting two and two together. I got more then just a thought from those "visiting" with me (in me) at the time, I got a verbal that said something to the affect as - "yep, see I told you we could do it".

See Roman how crazy this all sounds.

oljack666
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2005, 2:52pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

roman
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 188
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #305 on: Mar 16th, 2005, 3:44pm »

on Mar 16th, 2005, 2:47pm, oljack666 wrote:
One things for sure though and I silently laugh about it, which is that nobody realizes because they can't know for sure what we actually haul around on ourselves.

I know many times when ET was with me at work at the Probation Department - boy, if they only knew. They knew nothing though or I would have lost my job just because the County would have thought I was nuts.

I'm like a walking plague sometimes. So in other words, what I am saying is that disbelief in what I tell someone that my be standing right in front of me could actually harm them. They bounce from one person to the next with no effort.

Just the other day I had to take my neighbor to the Sheriff's Department to get fingerprinted for a child care position. I sat in my car and then she got in and the feeling of a wave just left me and I know where it went. Right over to her sitting there in the passenger seat. Now, when they got to the Sheriff's Department, what do you think they did? Stay with her? Nope, instead they stayed with the Sheriff's Department.

They have actually already done something very similar to that and they showed me how they did it. One day I was visiting a homeless person who I help out more then occasionally. His acquaintences were there and obviously doing drugs. The wave I mentioned left me and I haven't the foggiest where it went because they had their choice of four bodies.

A day or so later I went to the Police Department to report a person who was forever drunk and driving her car around the city with her child while giving them her cars description and license number. Out go the waves again. Once again, don't know where they went just glad they're not with me for the moment.

A few days later our city police performed a major drug bust. Hmmmm, I thought about putting two and two together. I got more then just a thought from those "visiting" with me (in me) at the time, I got a verbal that said something to the affect as - "yep, see I told you we could do it".

See Roman how crazy this all sounds.

oljack666
I dont think it's crazy. Let me be clear here, I said "my psychic abilities are not as developed as yours" I never said I didn't have any. I only questioned if there was any more info that would add to complete the puzzle. I can understand what you are talking about. I have somewhat of the same experience and I never know when it will happen as I cannot control it. I probably should try to develop it more and focus to fine tune it. I do know if I try to force it it dosent happen but if I relax and hold the thought it will happen sugguestive thoughts towards others. Also I dont talk about it to others either which is why I am here at this forum to talk about things like UFO'S. And Timetraveler, I meant no disrespect towards you if I have offended you please accept my apology. roman
User IP Logged

Knowledge is power never stop learning
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #306 on: Mar 16th, 2005, 3:51pm »

I understood what you stated originally and you hadn't (not to my knowledge anyway) state your personal experiences previous to now either.

Consequently, when one doesn't, it's kind of hard to reply those things such as I mentioned above.

For more information on something else, which is indirectly relevent to this conversation, go into the "Aliens - What do they look like" section and go into the thread called "REPTILE".

I won't be explaining my personal experience in here but you can get the jist from reading my post of Gail Seymour's that my early days in all of this were a total hell. Of course, today's not so gread either but 7,8, and 9 years ago - I'm surprised I'm still alive.

oljack666
User IP Logged

creolelady
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 11053
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #307 on: Mar 16th, 2005, 4:48pm »

Roman, I really understand how you feel. My abilities are not controllable as I think I would like for them to be.
I am grateful for them, but I attempt to shut out some things because it is too strange and scary.

But I am so thankful that I do not experience what oljack and timetraveler do, because I would not be ready for that kind of thing at this point in my life. It is good that they can still keep going with all of that happening around them.
User IP Logged

User Image
"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey." Stephen Covey
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #308 on: Mar 16th, 2005, 7:54pm »

Jackie and I are taking the next 9 days off and traveling to Anywhere, USA. Does somebody "NOT" want me to me to be in their neck of the woods. he, he

Yes, we're on the road again. Hopefully this time they'll find a better home elsewhere. I sure hope so. Maybe I should take them to beaches in Southern California. With the weather changing they'ld probably like Huntington Beach. LOL

oljack666 - don't worry, I won't visit any of you. That sounds so rude but I would be doing you all a justice by staying away.
User IP Logged

roman
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 188
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #309 on: Mar 16th, 2005, 8:05pm »

Have a safe trip Jack & Jackie I hope your sore throat goes away soon. Drive carefully and be well. roman
User IP Logged

Knowledge is power never stop learning
creolelady
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 11053
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #310 on: Mar 16th, 2005, 8:12pm »

As much as I would love to see you and Jackie, the extra baggage can stay out there on the west coast.

Just kidding, really.

I hope you find the best place for the two of you to live. And I am sure there is a place that is just waiting for you.

Try to keep in touch, and be safe. Are you driving, or flying?
User IP Logged

User Image
"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey." Stephen Covey
roman
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 188
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #311 on: Mar 16th, 2005, 8:16pm »

Jack, creole, timetraveler, voice, how about an experiment in psychic ability say at noon each day [i'm using my noon eastern standard time USA for those in the UK] and take a moment to focus on a number and lets compile our findings in 2 weeks. Or if any one has a better idea im open
User IP Logged

Knowledge is power never stop learning
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #312 on: Mar 16th, 2005, 8:16pm »

Driving. That's the only way to go. Just a looksee for a new neighborhood. Might start driving toward Arizona and New Mexico and then turn around on the last two days.

oljack666
User IP Logged

creolelady
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 11053
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #313 on: Mar 16th, 2005, 8:27pm »

on Mar 16th, 2005, 8:16pm, roman wrote:
Jack, creole, timetraveler, voice, how about an experiment in psychic ability say at noon each day [i'm using my noon eastern standard time USA for those in the UK] and take a moment to focus on a number and lets compile our findings in 2 weeks. Or if any one has a better idea im open


I'm game, when do you want to start? Pick a day to start and end.
User IP Logged

User Image
"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey." Stephen Covey
creolelady
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 11053
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #314 on: Mar 16th, 2005, 8:29pm »

on Mar 16th, 2005, 8:16pm, oljack666 wrote:
Driving. That's the only way to go. Just a looksee for a new neighborhood. Might start driving toward Arizona and New Mexico and then turn around on the last two days.

oljack666


I love those states! Well, you have my phone number if you need to call. Be safe driving though, the weather can be so tricky at this time of year.
What day are you leaving?
User IP Logged

User Image
"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey." Stephen Covey
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls