Board Logo
« UFOs and Aliens »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 19th, 2017, 12:39am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: UFOs and Aliens  (Read 17898 times)
Zareste
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 255
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #570 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 02:18am »

you may want to make your own thread
User IP Logged

Mewtwo
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 418
smiley Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #571 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 04:11am »

I still don't know, how could you possibly believe it, unless you saw yourself , I mean, yes, you could believe it, but you ( you means anybody else ) will be misinterpreting the facts same way as everybody does.
Because what is presented on public is not neccessarily the fact, there are thousands of controversial theories on the subject and if someone is willing to relate his observation, preventively he is not believed.
So the gap between you and me is simillar like between one who learned all about cakes from books, but never ate any.
There are things we know to be truth from our experiences, and that is not to undermine modern physics and related sciences, but lot of knowledge is there already. And if you ask where, it is with different people, many people, but they are all scared to say single word. Because you, I mean someone else, would kill them with facts and theories of those who never saw anything.
Perhaps you should listen to people who have seen some E.T.s and they would tell you about the truth.
And you can forget what you learned at school because they can teach you the same amount of knowledge in few minutes. And explain you why those E.T.s are here, why we can not talk to them etc.
They are no way same as we'd like to see them.
They are somewhat humanlike, but have different mind,
nature and source and same way you can't understand mind of your dog, there is no interspecies communication possible unless you stand on very high evolutionall level.
In whole Universe, there are infinite spaces endowed with living creatures, but no way we are in the middle, this shows you didn't see it from above.
Life for sure is extremely good and created with a purpose, if you call it God, your pleasure, but let Him be a God of all beings. We all suffer here by being heavy , bent heads, low minded and chained , but truth is greater than the greatest of our imaginations.
If you don't know, you will guess. And truth is behind all these stories and will stay there untill the ends of time.

smiley E.


« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2006, 04:14am by Mewtwo » User IP Logged

May all beings be happy
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #572 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 07:53am »

on Jun 23rd, 2006, 11:21pm, woodgnome49 wrote:
Hi Zareste


Thanks for responding positively.

I see your point and agree that the media and government are in cahoots covering their own asses. But !!! As I said an alien would be able to do more if they just co-opted our satellites and broadcasted their intent to the world on CNN.

Woody


And they probably will.

User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #573 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 08:58am »

on Jun 23rd, 2006, 8:08pm, woodgnome49 wrote:
The Aliens provide no proof and never allow those they have talked with to return with concrete evidence of their encounters. I find the tales these individuals tell suspect. Not in the respect of the
veracity of the individuals themselves but in that they may be relating experiences that were scripted by those that abducted them. Without some evidence to support their claims I choose to remain unconvinced that their assertions are the unadulterated truth.


woodgnome49 - How I wished you lived where I live. You would only have to spend one day in my home and you would be tagged yourself. Overnight, your ideas and thoughts would do a 180.

Evidence is only given to the experiencer. It's obvious that we cannot prove our experiences. I gave up a long time ago trying because it did two things. It made me look like a nut case and I actually lost friends because of it. Well, here I go again because it is painful to read the above quote.

Below are just a handful of my visions in an awake state, and not asleep in REM state.

Beyond the visions on this page I have described what takes place with me physically while observing.

VISIONS - all are metaphoric and while awake - THEY ARE NOT DREAMS AND I AM NOT SLEEPING
The numbers of visions I have had are too multiple to mention but I am going to try my hardest to post every single one I have put to paper and recall the others that I have forgotten.

The visions I have had from 1997 to date number in the hundreds. Because they continue today, almost on a daily basis I have instead mentioned only the ones that sort of tell a story concerning them. What I have not done yet is put to paper their metaphoric or symbolic value, because it is only then will you understand the true meaning of the vision. Many times the symbolic value of the dream pertains to my own personal life but not always.

Anyone wanting to reply to the metaphoric value please do so. I have tons of notes on them but I like to hear other's ideas, which is another reason that I have yet to post my thoughts as to not confuse yours.

Vision (awake state) eyes closed and seen in my mind
In 1998, I was again in a place not of this earth when a very tall woman (alien) got out of a vehicle and walked over to an area where people were dancing. This was outside on a concrete platform. The woman had started to dance not realizing that her skirt was stuck in her underwear and I felt embarrassment for her. I could feel that I was looking at her through the eyes of another alien as he watched her dance. The embarrassment I felt was actually the embarrassment he felt for her. This alien I have seen in other visions and dreams and he is of the green skinned type with the typical almond shaped eyes, however, his head shape was that of a lime with a slightly rounded area where the temples would be located. This vision was 100% visible and one of the best ones I have ever viewed in respect to quality.

Vision (awake state) eyes closed and seen in my mind
In this vision I was somewhere I had never been before. There were hangers like airplane hangers everywhere. There were a couple of large trucks that I knew were fire trucks but they didn't look like our fire trucks. There were a bunch of ET's on them with hoses in their hands and there was fire coming out of the hoses (instead of water) and they were trying to hit me with the fire from the hose. I kept running and jumping over things to get away from the fire. (Maybe means fighting fire with fire or fighting the fire with fire)

Vision (awake state) eyes closed
In 1998, while living in Long Beach I just layed down in my bed and was prompted to open my eyes. The form of an extra terrestrial was standing next to my bed. I sat up and realized it was not an extra terrestrial in the body but rather in the spirit. The spirit portrayed a great fear of me, which I found very odd since "I" should have been fearing it and not the other way around. It walked away through my bedroom door and I layed down to go to sleep as if nothing mattered. You have to realize that after so many years of this the excitement goes away.

Visions (awake state) eyes closed
The first vision I ever received in my life was in January of 1997 at age 45. I was lying on my bed awake and I saw a brilliant three-dimensional crystal owl with many colors. It was slowly rotating and the vision lasted as long as I wanted it to. I stopped looking at it after probably 10 minutes or more.

Vision (awake state) eyes closed
This vision came around the same time as the ET fire truck vision. I was watching a man who was an ET but had the body of a man roller-skating on blades on a tarmac at a place where UFOs land. He skated to a big brick structure. It was a school and he skated through the school. (He skated through school) I think it meant.

Then I was in a hallway of the school and there were a bunch of boys about the size of teens who all looked identical and all had the same identical clothes on. (Reminded me of "The Boys from Brazil"). They were all standing around a big can like you would burn weeds or rubbish in outside. There was nothing burning in it though. Another man came into the picture (a large man) that didn't look like them at all. He looked very human and even a bit overweight. I was made to feel that he was "phat" not "fat". He had a white glove on his right hand only and he ran it across the inside to make sure that there was no soot.

*Re: "I felt someone tell me" These are not always words spoken in my ears or in my mind, but rather sometimes they are feelings that represent words. It is really hard to define this unless you have experienced the same. They are more often then not like words but no words are spoken is about the best I can say. This is why I say, "I felt someone tell me". Sorry, tough one to define. This also happens to me occasionally just through the day and not necessarily with a vision or a dream.

Vision (awake state eyes closed)
My most intense vision was in 1998 in Long Beach, California. I was awake, lying on my couch just resting with my eyes closed and suddenly I saw an extra terrestrial appear sitting on a metal stool next to me. The extra terrestrial rolled over to where I was, (which had to be in a lying position) and stood over me and just looked at me. I felt tremendous emotion but not that of fear. The ET then moved to another part of the room and I saw him standing sideways. The ET did this purposely wanting me to view his profile for some reason. I have never seen pictures of such a shape of an extra terrestrial. This head is different then all others and is definitely lemon shaped and real profound. I cannot duplicate the eyes for they are nothing I have ever seen before either. The green cannot be found. The color of his skin I have never seen before in anything. The closest description I can give it is "day glow forest green", which sounds impossible for anyone who mixes colors. It is impossible to do since if you add forest to day glow the day glow is gone. Very dark/bright emerald looking. The body was the typical skinny structure with no clothes. He made me feel quite intimidated during the vision.

Vision (awake state eyes closed)
Yesterday, Nov. 24, 2004, I had a vision that was somewhat different without the use of people. Awake, I was viewing what appeared to be a bunch of small parts and their schematics. All of these small parts eventually manufactured a large machine of some type. I couldn’t read the words on the schematics because the font was extremely small but I could tell that there were words. You will have to visualize a sheet of paper with a bunch of small parts being assembled on this paper and the picture of each part keeps changing until eventually it is met by another part that it is then connected to. That part is then connected to another larger part and so on and so on. I could have looked at this vision for hours because it would not go away unless I opened up my eyes, which I finally had to do and I walked it off. The parts and schematics were as ink on the page, not mechanical parts sitting on a piece of paper.

Continued................

« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2007, 12:26pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #574 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 08:59am »

In these visions I am just resting with my eyes closed or open, but never asleep. The visions come on a daily basis and started at age 45 while living in a remote area of Apple Valley, California in the high desert. Many of my visions are lengthy and appear as if they are being projected through my eyes and off of the insides of my eyelids. It is as if my eyelids are a theater screen. Many times though, I sense that somehow I am seeing these picture with my mind and not viewing them off of the inside of my eyelids.

I still have visions today regularly. Occasionally, I have visions that appear to be seen upward in my mind at the forehead area. I have not had one of these types in many years though. These I can only describe by saying that I close my eyes and look upward and it feels like I am seeing a vision on the inside of my forehead even though I know I am not since that sounds a bit impossible. This type of vision is extremely large though and always quite clear.

Most of my visions are of people; however, some are cartoon characters that are acting out parts in a movie. As a matter of fact, most of my visions are people or characters acting out parts to a movie or a play. These are like reality shows and I am seeing every day people (humans) as the characters, in every day life scenario situations.

Many visions I receive do not go away until I stop looking at them. After 9 years the long ones have actually become very redundant and bore me to the point that I just get up and go do something and they go away. Most all visions dry out my eyes to the point where there is no moisture and I have to blink a lot to get moisture back. This is similar to what happens to your eyeballs after staring too long into a computer monitor but worse. Other visions I have are interesting but not long enough. All visions are very well prepared, however a handful are blurry and not clear enough to see. More importantly, all visions have a pin light in them like a tiny flashlight in the middle of the picture. Often, this light obstructs some of the vision.

More recently while getting new glasses I was told that my eyes are severly dry and was directed to use a lubricant and immediately because of the exceptional dryness.

My visions are high tech in respect to quality and length. What I see are many steps above what we see in dreams. It is like watching a television show on digital and the screen is in your face. Everything is in color. I have never had a black and white vision. Well, I have to take that back now since more recently I received a black and white vision, which I'll post later on. Many different kinds of aliens are in my visions and dreams, but I had never been into alien stuff. The extent of my interest in aliens was the movie Contact and the movie ET and that is about it. I was never an alien or Roswell buff or anything like that.

Honestly, sometimes I visualize a transmission of some type. Sounds crazy but think about it for a moment. We can transmit today by cell phone. An implant could make it very possible for them to transmit by some similar means. This is how I feel that I receive my visions. Those "sticks" could be just that. Immediately upon receiving the "sticks" it sounds like an extremely tiny piece of Velcro being pulled apart in my brain. After the vision is over I hear that Velcro tearing sound again in my head. It reminds me of a disconnect of some sort. It also reminds me of two hot wires tapping each other. Another description would be that of two people talking on radios and one clicks in to talk to the other. That sound on the radio from someone clicking in is exactly what I hear but considerably quieter.

I have the above suspicions because right when they begin with their "sticks", I have a burn in my head in the area of the "stick" as if someone just touched me there with a hot match that they just blew out. The pain of the burns subsides after an hour or so of them stopping a vision. Furthermore, and on a daily basis, I can remove tiny little scabs from my scalp directly above the area of my brain where I felt the burn from the "stick".

Each time I have a vision both temples are tout and I have pressure like one would have if you pressed your thumb as hard as you could in that area. This pain subsides as soon as a vision is over. As well, I feel great pressure in my eyes. Sometimes it is so great it feels like they are bulging outward away from my eye sockets. When the vision is over or I walk it off, my eyes go back to normal and the temple pain completely disappears.

Frequently, and just previous to a vision, I have what feels like a needle going into my left armpit. It feels as if something is moving into my armpit and going directly to the center of my chest. I experience nausea for a few moments but it goes away quickly.

Occasionally I have what feels like a small needle going into my neck at the top of the spine near the brain stem. Also, and quite frequently I have that similar small needle going into my head on both sides above my neck. Mostly, however, I feel more of the same (I call them sticks) on the right, left and forward parts of my brain. They go in and they come out shortly thereafter. These sticks are short lived, maybe a few minutes. There is not much pain involved with anything in this paragraph, I just know it is happening and I feel something and usually get nausea. When the sticks are in I immediately experience a degree of de-realization and I then I experience great fear and I imagine adrenaline secretions as well.

Once in my bed I felt like something was going into my nose and then I smelled what smelled like solder burning. I have since found something in my nose and I can push on it and it feels like a small piece of metal. This I need to see an ENT for soon.

Unusual experiences (Neither dreams or visions)
Nov. 25, 2004, I was in my car coming home from town and I was stopped at a stop light. Trying to relax a little I sat there staring at a tree across the street from me. The leaves were almost gone from the branches. I realized that each branch had a green light running along it. It was like a bright green shadow that ran along each branch. The traffic light changed and I continued down the road. About two blocks further I was seeing purple lights as shadows on every thing. Every morning when I wake up I have a jillion lights all over every thing I have to look at for a couple of minutes. It is as if they were preparing a vision however I only had the color and not the picture.

Unusual experiences (Neither dreams or visions)
Once living in Long Beach I had something come inside of me that did not allow me to touch anything. This one made me feel like everything in my kitchen was full of bacteria, maggots, lice or cockroaches. (Like what happened to Howard Hughes in real life). I cannot remember what it is called. I had this intense feeling of love inside me though. Found that strange. It lasted for maybe 30 seconds or so and then went away.

Unusual experiences (Neither dreams or visions)
Because I cannot stand noise after just waking up and especially the sound of a television in the morning, I NEVER turn on my television in the mornings. Something "prompted", "pulled at me", (whatever you want to call it) to get up out of bed and go into the living room and turn on the TV. It was about 6:00 a.m. I turned on the TV only to witness the second jet crash into the twin towers "live". Something I know I could have lived without seeing that day.

Unusual experiences (Neither dreams or visions)
My child has times when she walks into my room crying and says she feels scared inside for no apparent reason. She can be watching the Disney Channel and all of the sudden this will happen. She never watches scary things on TV for all the same reasons so I know her fear is not from television. She often has very vivid dreams that she tells me about daily and nightmares as well. She frequently walks in her sleep. Once she walked out the front door and I caught her doing so. We have 28 steps right outside our front door. I had to barricade the front door for quite a few weeks before I went to bed so that she couldn’t open it at night. Her night terrors and walking in her sleep completely disappeared and I believe it is because they realized that they almost hurt her seriously.

And no, I do not use drugs or drink alcohol at all. Give or take a couple Ibuprofen accordingly.

I further believe that through abduction, aliens are making it possible for many of us abductees to experience the spirit whereas we could not previously. I mention this because the "unusual experiences" I mention above excluding the visions are that of the human spirit and not aliens.

Looking at these visions on paper just now and so you get the gist as to the inundation, this is probably only a weeks worth of visions and I've been having to look at them for 9 years. My dreams are as well constant, very vivid, I can remember all of them well and just more of the same. Like I said previously, I have many, many more written down in their entirety and still need to post them.

Many times I feel like my home is the big top, my bedroom is the ring and I have nothing but clowns around. I really hate clowns.

I'm going to edit the 9 year thing here because it is now over 10 years and counting.


« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2006, 09:59am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Star
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 229
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #575 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 09:38am »

ATO, have you ever tried to get rid this whole vision situation? Have you told them to leave, go away, scram? If they did leave, you would probably miss them though. I have never heard you say that you wanted them to go away. I'm just curious here.
User IP Logged

"TIMING IS EVERYTHING!"
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #576 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 10:10am »

on Jun 24th, 2006, 09:38am, Star wrote:
ATO, have you ever tried to get rid this whole vision situation? Have you told them to leave, go away, scram? If they did leave, you would probably miss them though. I have never heard you say that you wanted them to go away. I'm just curious here.


EVERY WAKING MOMENT - I've begged, prayed, asked and cried every day and throughout the day - it's not going to happen. They have told me time and time again that this set up with me and in my brain and body is too primo for them to let go.

It's what they are doing and WHY they are doing it that is what I never talk about. I avoid ridicule anymore and just omit it. I know what and why, which makes total sense to me certainly since these are my experiences, but for most everyone else, they won't believe me so I just keep it to myself now.


User IP Logged

queenofhearts
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1436
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #577 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 11:14am »

People dont realize, that we have tried just about everything under the sun to keep them away. Its not that we lack faith, or dont pray or dont call on the name of Jesus or call on what we believe on. We can yell at them to leave, we can beg them, we can fight (or try to), we can curse them, we can go on our best behavior and it doesnt matter. They treat you the same and still take you if theyre after you.
Youre tagged. They know where youre at whether you move 10 blocks away or 1000 miles away. Personally for me, I do call on the Name of Jesus, to protect me, and yes do get returned. My soul/spirit still believes in a GOD and His son Jesus. that they can never take from me or change. That is what keeps me sane.
User IP Logged

User Image
Ashiana24
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1338
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #578 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 11:56am »

Good Morning, QueenofHearts smiley

I know what you mean about this. I agree with what you said about no matter where you go, they know how to find you.

The thing that most concerns me about this is the remote viewing capabilities of these aliens I've heard about recently AND the ability to sense a presence when human remote viewers are "in the area." When Hannah, the remote viewer from West Virginia, sensed the underground bases and people held in captivity, one of the guards(whether they were aliens in disguise or otherwise) could sense her presence in the room. Also, remote viewer Courtney Brown also had the same thing happen to him. A few nights ago, I listened to a remote viewer who was remote viewing a military/alien base and another guard could sense him there and told him angrily "Get out! You don't belong here!"

So no matter where you try to go, they can remote view and find you....I believe anywhere on the planet; that is, if a person doesn't already have a tracking implant inside them.

I think we don't stand a chance of hiding from these creatures and avoiding abductions when we're dealing with a species that is psychically superior to us in every way. If we could only develop our psychic powers to rival those of the aliens, I think we'd stand a fair chance.

I hope you're having a wonderful Saturday, my friend. cheesy

~ Ashiana
User IP Logged

Mewtwo
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 418
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #579 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 12:02pm »

Well, I think...that since they are not ghosts and certainly do not understand the meaning of name of Jesus correctly, we can't expect them to leave.
It's chance of same callibre that you move the heavy building machine to the side by the name of Jesus.

Spirituality and religion are not affected by these things but can't charm your senses.
Tibetan teachers of mine are masters of magic, protection rituals, healing techniques and wisdom, but if this happens, they can't protect you much.
There is same situation as far as information goes in fact. They were just very kind to me after it happened, knowingly or unknowingly.
I still feel sometimes, that there must have been a crossroad , and standing there, I made a choice to go through this, but may be it's not true, it started when I was too small to be responsible.
I still believe in fairytails and that if single interested human being fights for you personnaly, he is able to get back your life or soul. I am very carefull towards people but believe they are good and miracles can happen.
But if your aliens, ATO, told that they will need you, it can not last for ever.
They always do it for certain time only and then they leave.

rolleyes E.
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2006, 12:04pm by Mewtwo » User IP Logged

May all beings be happy
queenofhearts
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1436
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #580 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 12:19pm »

on Jun 24th, 2006, 11:56am, Ashiana24 wrote:
Good Morning, QueenofHearts smiley

I know what you mean about this. I agree with what you said about no matter where you go, they know how to find you.

The thing that most concerns me about this is the remote viewing capabilities of these aliens I've heard about recently AND the ability to sense a presence when human remote viewers are "in the area." When Hannah, the remote viewer from West Virginia, sensed the underground bases and people held in captivity, one of the guards(whether they were aliens in disguise or otherwise) could sense her presence in the room. Also, remote viewer Courtney Brown also had the same thing happen to him. A few nights ago, I listened to a remote viewer who was remote viewing a military/alien base and another guard could sense him there and told him angrily "Get out! You don't belong here!"

So no matter where you try to go, they can remote view and find you....I believe anywhere on the planet; that is, if a person doesn't already have a tracking implant inside them.

I think we don't stand a chance of hiding from these creatures and avoiding abductions when we're dealing with a species that is psychically superior to us in every way. If we could only develop our psychic powers to rival those of the aliens, I think we'd stand a fair chance.

I hope you're having a wonderful Saturday, my friend. cheesy

~ Ashiana
Hey ash, how are you hon? yes i do believe they have the power to even view or sense remote viewers. I also have a friend, who does RV, and he says yes, they can sense you, not just the aliens, but like you said, guards as well if theyre trained, and he said some can actually follow you back if youre not careful, as in they remote view you back , your home, your situation. as for the aliens, im sure we're tagged like ATO says, so yea, they (Et's) can pretty well find us just about anywhere. hope your saturday is a great one hon.
User IP Logged

User Image
Ashiana24
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1338
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #581 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 12:24pm »

ATO,

I just wanted to say that I think your daughter is such a lil' cutie. smiley

~ Ashiana
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2006, 12:26pm by Ashiana24 » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #582 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 12:28pm »

on Jun 24th, 2006, 12:19pm, queenofhearts wrote:
like ATO says, so yea, they (Et's) can pretty well find us just about anywhere. hope your saturday is a great one hon.


They tag others everywhere I go. I can feel them come and go. Circle K is close to my home and so I am there frequently. This is where I feel the change-ups the most.

As many of you know, queenofhearts and myself live only about 15 miles from one another. I was in Walmart in her city (small town) last summer and while standing in the line became extremely ill. I knew what had just happened though. I walked to my car and sat inside waiting for Jackie to come out. I knew it was a change up and I knew it was one of queenofhearts boys or maybe even two. That evening, they spoke. I actually got to experience the ones that take her out on her night time excursions. We refuse to hook up with one another personally for some of the same reasons. Mine are a living hell whereas hers are very kind and sweet. She doesn't need mine certainly. I believe that mine have not hooked up with her because she is ill.


User IP Logged

Ashiana24
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1338
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #583 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 12:36pm »

Those are nice pics; thanks for sharing them with us. smiley

~ Ashiana
User IP Logged

Star
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 229
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #584 on: Jun 24th, 2006, 1:25pm »

You have a lovely family, ATO. Love the pictures.

So you are saying there is no way to get out of the control of the beings that come to you......somewhat like we tag animals in the wild to keep track of them. This doesn't seem fair somehow and there has to be a way to stop the control. I don't know what that way is, but there should be a way......and I pray you find it so that you can have peace of mind.
User IP Logged

"TIMING IS EVERYTHING!"
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls