Board Logo
« UFOs and Aliens »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 22nd, 2017, 9:34pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: UFOs and Aliens  (Read 18276 times)
woodgnome49
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 4
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #705 on: Jul 13th, 2006, 9:28pm »

on Jul 13th, 2006, 5:38pm, queenofhearts wrote:
Zareste wrote:


i dont particularly like religious people either, but i would like to ask if you if by religious you mean anyone believing in God, or just man made religion? //

Also , do you honestly believe that aliens are angels that are described in the bible?


Hi Queenofhearts

I also believe that what the Bible and many other historic religious texts describe as angles and deities are in fact aliens and not true angles or gods. Or rather the manifestations of technological hocus-pocus to dazzle mystify the and impress the local hicks.
The pattern of events is quite clear if seen as an attempt to
revitalize a dying race.

Our history and that of the whole world suggests the deliberate
attempt, by these entities, to change our social conscience to avoid
calamity. The information given us by all the prophets and all ancient texts
say we are headed for the end of the world.

The means of that end is not completely clear and varies from one
source to the next but all agree that the end will come.
The reports of world calamity are depicted and expounded on by
many of the abductees and writings throughout history.
Religious writings from all over the world and warnings from
profits to the writings of lost civilizations predict a great
conflagration that consumes the world and all but a few who
inhabit it.

Prophets through the ages have reported angels, and other ethereal
agents which have imparted this knowledge to them and left them
to act on it in their own fashion. Throughout the pages of the
catholic bible there are accounts of visitations and influence of
the prophets all scripted to direct history and man toward a more
civilized belief structure and social awareness. The same precepts
and theologies were disseminated throughout the world at about
the same time. The reports of abductees say that these assertions
are still being made. It is the aliens that are now trying to tell us.

We will not wish to believe that the end is immutable, and we
are directed from the future. I do not assert that it is beyond our
ability to change. Only that the future that harbors these aliens is
immutable.

Still they continue to try to manipulate us. The lack of miraculous occurrences and the disappearance of angles and religious apparitions makes me think there is something wrong here. We now have aliens telling us we have to do things this way or suffer for ignoring them. I feel that I can reasonably explain any instance the bible describes as angles or divine intervention as an encounter with advanced humans or aliens.

Woody
User IP Logged

creolelady
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 11053
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #706 on: Jul 13th, 2006, 9:40pm »

Of course we all are entitled to ur own opinions on ths subject, and I have mine which are a bit different. I believe that there have been some visitations by aliens in the past and current day, but I also believe in the existence of angels.
I believe that somehow for every bit of negative and bad in the world, there is also good.
And just because people haven't come forward to claim angelic visitation and miracles in the recent years doesn't mean they are not taking place any more than someone not speaking of an abduction doesn't mean they don't take place.
The skeptics treat believers of miracles and angels in the same way they treat those who claim abductions or contact with aliens. They are ridiculed and debunked at every turn.
I ten towards the belief that people just keep things within their own group more now.
And I may seem naive to both of you, but you can think what you wish. I believe there are miracles happening around the world every hour of the day. I also believe there are good forces acting in our behalf. I think there are what I call angels in this mix.
So, all that said to simply remind, we all have our own opinions and are entitled to disagree, that is fine. You disagree with me and I disagree with you. Doesn't mean I don't value your opinion or you, just don't see it the same way.
Have a great evening.
User IP Logged

User Image
"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey." Stephen Covey
woodgnome49
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 4
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #707 on: Jul 13th, 2006, 9:44pm »

on Jul 13th, 2006, 9:04pm, Zareste wrote:
Either way it's a simple fact that our skies are inhabited and would only make sense if someone were guarding the planet from up there. What's scary is that those guardians are almost definitely the bad guys, working to keep the friendly aliens away. It would explain why the only contact we get is either with the enemy, or with a crashed ship.


Sorry Zareste

I think you missed it once more.

I was not suggesting the aliens were protecting us . I was in fact saying exactly the opposite. We are defending ourselves from the aliens.

Woody
User IP Logged

queenofhearts
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1436
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #708 on: Jul 13th, 2006, 10:09pm »

woody,
ive been abducted since i was 5 yrs old, and frankly they never told me they were going to end the world in any way OR that we were being led to a destruction of the world. since i believe the bible, its obvious that i believe the world is heading towards and ending one day. that i believe. but what i dont believe is that the angels are the ones doing this . this has been predicted by many texts and many religions as you say.

do i trust the aliens? HA, heck no, theyre parasites. do i believe in angels according to the bible, yes very much so. to me they are ministering spirits sent to us by God to minister to us. Many people still have angels minister to them. just because you dont hear much about them, doesnt mean they are not around, its just that everyone is so stuck up now on the new age movement and increasing your frequencies to go to the next level of enlightenment. If you wish to believe that there is no God, or no angels, that is up to you, no one is going to argue with you, thats your right. But that doesnt mean that just because you dont believe theyre not real, that THATS the truth. you say it was hocus pocus to impress the hicks , but again, thats just an opinion, your belief. Just like my faith and belief in God is real to me.
also, just because you have aliens saying the world is going to end, (which like i said i do believe it is going to end), that theyre considered to be angels. or that angels were actually aliens in the past. again, my opinion, my belief,just like your belief is something different.
to me, aliens were simply created by God, goodness, it would sure be a waste of planets and galaxies if all he did was put life on one planet.
Its not even necessarily angels who are saying the world is going to end, its God. so im sure the aliens have the same knowledge to that as we do. nothing spectacular or mystic about that. simple, theyre just another creation created, no more or no less important than we are. i respect your belief, but please dont assume that what you believe HAS got to be the only answer, because its not.
QOH
User IP Logged

User Image
woodgnome49
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 4
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #709 on: Jul 13th, 2006, 10:26pm »

Sorry QOH
I do not and have never said I have the only answers. I allow you your beliefs and everyone else may have a different structure for themselves. If you wish to believe in God and Angles I will not attempt to dissuade you. I only propose that there may be other explanations for the things we were taught as children. I do not say my answer must be yours . i only say I think there is room for discussion.

Woody
User IP Logged

Zareste
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 255
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #710 on: Jul 13th, 2006, 10:30pm »

Quote:
I was not suggesting the aliens were protecting us . I was in fact saying exactly the opposite. We are defending ourselves from the aliens.

I didn't say that at all. In the second sentence, I point out that they're not on our side - the word 'guarding' doesn't mean 'protecting' in all cases. I would say the 'defense' in Earth's atmosphere is alien and they're only keeping the good-guys away.
User IP Logged

woodgnome49
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 4
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #711 on: Jul 13th, 2006, 10:41pm »

on Jul 13th, 2006, 10:30pm, Zareste wrote:
I would say the 'defense' in Earth's atmosphere is alien and they're only keeping the good-guys away.


The defense was from the surface attacking an orbiting UFO. I think the defense and the bolt of energy was a weapon we used to chase off the approaching alien, I do not understand why you insist on attributing the defensive action as alien in origin when it is clearly from the earth that the attack occurred. It most likely was a human effort to destroy or disable an alien craft not an alien attacking others of a diffferent race.
I think your off base with this.



Woody
User IP Logged

queenofhearts
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1436
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #712 on: Jul 13th, 2006, 10:51pm »

on Jul 13th, 2006, 10:26pm, woodgnome49 wrote:
Sorry QOH
I do not and have never said I have the only answers. I allow you your beliefs and everyone else may have a different structure for themselves. If you wish to believe in God and Angles I will not attempt to dissuade you. I only propose that there may be other explanations for the things we were taught as children. I do not say my answer must be yours . i only say I think there is room for discussion.

Woody


Woody, that, i agree with totally. there is always room for discussion, and people do have different structures and different beliefs. its been that way since the beginning and it will probably be that way till the earth ends. smiley and i totally respect your right to believe or not believe in what you want dear.

But at the same time to be perfectly honest, i do have to say that we hold on to those beliefs we DO have. Each one of us seem to have particular beliefs, even tho there is room for discussion, in the end i believe that we hold on tight and dearly to those particular beliefs we have inside us.

Going to bed,
goodnight and sweet dreams
QOH
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2006, 11:04pm by queenofhearts » User IP Logged

User Image
woodgnome49
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 4
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #713 on: Jul 13th, 2006, 11:12pm »

We agree to dissagree. As a parting thought I leave you with this.
QOH
It is my considered opinion and one that is shared by the majority of respected scientists that it is virtually certain that life is on other planets in our universe. it is a high probability that we will find life on one of the worlds or moons in in our own solar system.

They are surly out there. I just donít think they are here.

I balk at believing an alien race would commit hundreds of thousands of years to teaching, manipulating, molding, abducting, protecting, observing, or any other activity that could be a potential reason for their presence here. I see nothing that could be a plausible reason for an alien race to devote at least 30,000 years in an effort to help or harm a race of clever monkeys.

I donít see it happening for any reason.

Sweet dreams

Woody
User IP Logged

Zareste
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 255
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #714 on: Jul 13th, 2006, 11:35pm »

Quote:
I do not understand why you insist on attributing the defensive action as alien in origin when it is clearly from the earth that the attack occurred.

There's absolutely no indication that the action came from the surface, and I explained the presence of defensive alien forces in a previous post. You'd be pretty amazed what people are saying if you read past the first two sentences.
User IP Logged

woodgnome49
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 4
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #715 on: Jul 14th, 2006, 07:46am »

on Jul 13th, 2006, 11:35pm, Zareste wrote:
You'd be pretty amazed what people are saying if you read past the first two sentences.


Zareste
You have no reason to attempt to insult me. (I read every word of each post however badly composed or unintelligible) I take offense with your comments and will not be reading anything further you post. I have not found much of what you say to have any relationship to my world or that of others with a grasp of reality. I will allow you to believe what you wish and will not attempt to discuss comments you make or statements which I perceive as erroneous. By doing this I think we will get along with less conflict.

Woody.
User IP Logged

Mewtwo
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 418
smiley Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #716 on: Jul 14th, 2006, 08:05am »


smileyI know that you might find the folowing statements quite irritable towards your believes, but I relate to my personal research on the topic dating so many years back.

And I feel confident to say that angels and deities are quite same as aliens, not an inch different from each other. I've been attached to study of Hindu and Buddhist traditions in the place, where they originated from, for more than 13 years, and the way they are generally looked at varies from complete denial by people without experience to manifold visions and encounters by those who were somehow "initiated" to their existence , yet to very reserved opinion on them by any orthodox church in the world.

They are accepted but not believed to be the head of religious understanding, because of presenting themselves through many controversial forms, modes of behaviour, moods and roles, so no one is ever adviced to rely on them totaly.
It reminds me of opinion of traditional catholic church and others on angels as well.

The deities in Eastern hindu&buddhist traditions are known to assume different forms, from peaceful and loving to wrathful and passionable , they are believed to feed themselves on flash as well on pure light, and none yet was able to determine, what is the reality behind the hierarchy of spiritual realms and beings alltogether.

Still, untill I did not know and never suspected the e.t. aspect of their existence, I felt my spirituality to be innocent, pure and honest.
It was only I've seen their reality as it is, that I saw the relation between aliens and religions, and not that it makes me happy.

I don't think, that there is just one type of them, there might be quite few, but unless they are pure images sent or evoked in our mind for any reasons, which they are most often, the causality behind all these appears to be more tricky than the wildest of my imagination.

They are most easy with people who do not know them, they are still OK with those without much education and insight, and the whole difficulty starts, if you have a chance to see them as they are.

I consider quite lucky to be given the opportunity to see my origins to be pure and intelligent , which is not something , which could be shown by any time-dependent being. That way I consider our original inborn spirituality to stay completely untouched by guilt and struggle for salvation, not that the journey is not valid for timebeing, but it is not endless.

So I have got the identity question answered to some extent and the rest of my search should be concerned with discerning between the right and wrong tendencies in my mind.

In dealing with alien forces, which you deny exactly to the day they actually make you know, again , much depends on the inner approach, but the difficulties in doing it can be hardly understood by people without experience.

I am firm in the opinion that truth should be searched for, by all means , by scientists , priests , students and common folk alike, because we all have the right to know.


mewtwo smiley
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2006, 3:15pm by Mewtwo » User IP Logged

May all beings be happy
woodgnome49
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 4
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #717 on: Jul 15th, 2006, 11:33am »


I believe UFOs are real. I believe they are constructed of physical
compounds and are peopled with beings that do not look like us.
I believe that people all over the world have seen, been abducted,
and manipulated for reasons unknown.
I believe there is a government coverup and we as individuals are unable to access information that proves this.

The government is denying everything and misdirecting attention
from the true answers for their coverup. They foster the image of
ignorance and continue to assert their disinterest in the ufo and
alien reports.

Any one that can believe the government is not aware of the ufo
phenomenon is blind to the truth.

To date I have investigated over 10,000 pages of information
regarding coverups and government disinformation. †
A few of the sites I used as reference include :
http://www.geocities.com/kmtruth/
http://www.qtm.net/~geibdan/quote.html
http://www.qtm.net/~geibdan/framemst.html
http://www.qtm.net/~geibdan/videoclips/
http://www.unexplainable.net/nasa.html

There are thousands more and each has a collection of stories and
accounts that support the fact that there are craft not of this world,
and far out stripping our technology.

My investigation revealed the following:
1. There is a cover up by the government. No big surprise there.
2. The media is fed conflicting reports from† the government and
the people as well.
3. The scientific community is not willing to discus any anomalies
in the evidence without attempting to describe these things in a
mundane way. NASA being a government agency is circumscribed
by the need to maintain funding and thus must cooperate with the
coverup for the government.
4. No matter the evidence; all unidentified objects are dismissed
out of hand by the government.
5. Even when the government responds to intrusions of sensitive
air space or military bases the aliens can not be caught or identified
by the individuals involved.
6. Statements made by conspiracy theorists have no greater or
lesser validity than those made by the government.
7. Documents leaked to media and disclosed by individuals believed to have firsthand knowledge have all been discredited in some way and the question of the validity in the evidence remains
distressingly unconvincing. None of these people in the government or the public can give reasonable explanations that are consistent with all the evidence. It appears that everyone has a belief but none are based in a full understanding of what is in the evidence. As if no
one is able or willing to correlate this into a reasonable explanation
that fits all we know. Most, if not all, people act as if a single explanation is the true one.† In every case I can† point to evidence that contradicts their assertions.

The evidence is substantial that these things exist and the
encounters happen. The evidence suggests that these things are controlled and directed from an intelligence and awareness of our actions in attempting to identify capture or destroy them. The photographic and video evidence shows craft or objects which appear to defy the laws of motion and inertia.† Thus they exhibit control outside of nature. The objects have been seen recorded and reported throughout history.† They can be found in the writings of 1st century monks and are evident in the cave drawings of neolithic man. There is something out there and no one can say exactly what it is.
The government has fostered a belief that UFOs are nothing to
worry about since they canít catch one and no one can produce
physical evidence of devices made from or by beings outside of this
world.

The population is saying we see things that do not fit our understanding and the government is saying these are spurious sightings of classified ships or craft that are vital to national security.

The craft do things that no other conventional craft can do and are often seen as glowing orbs of light that shift in color and phase in and out of our existence.

Every chase or attempt to identify these craft only support the idea that these things are not of our current technology and beyond any aircraft we currently have in our arsenal.

The one exception is a new triangular craft seen floating through the night sky apparently patrolling the dark hours watching over the people below. Combining these new silent sentinels and the images seen from Nasa and other space systems. It now appears to me we have developed an active defense against the unwanted intrusions of our world. I do not Think we are yet able to provide complete security but the coverage is able to dissuade many and may ultimately succeed in finally revealing the truth of the conflict we are waging with the aliens.

Perhaps we will soon learn the truth. It may not be long before we shoot down a bunch of alien craft the encounter filmed from the ground by a hundred different people and the debris falling over an inhabited area.
This could be the way we all hear the truth. Isnít technology great? LOL

Woody
User IP Logged

queenofhearts
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1436
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #718 on: Jul 15th, 2006, 12:56pm »

Woody wrote: Quote:
They are surly out there. I just donít think they are here.

I balk at believing an alien race would commit hundreds of thousands of years to teaching, manipulating, molding, abducting, protecting, observing, or any other activity that could be a potential reason for their presence here. I see nothing that could be a plausible reason for an alien race to devote at least 30,000 years in an effort to help or harm a race of clever monkeys.

I donít see it happening for any reason.


Then you wrote : Quote:
believe UFOs are real. I believe they are constructed of physical
compounds and are peopled with beings that do not look like us.
I believe that people all over the world have seen, been abducted,
and manipulated for reasons unknown.
I believe there is a government coverup and we as individuals are unable to access information that proves this.

The government is denying everything and misdirecting attention
from the true answers for their coverup. They foster the image of
ignorance and continue to assert their disinterest in the ufo and
alien reports.

Any one that can believe the government is not aware of the ufo
phenomenon is blind to the truth.


im confused here hon, which one of these posts is real? because as im reading it, you wrote two completely different things, and just wondering which you really believe?
QOH
User IP Logged

User Image
woodgnome49
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 4
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #719 on: Jul 15th, 2006, 3:18pm »

Hi QOH

I see no problem or contradiction here. These statements are part of and integral to my theory of aliens being from our future and not some other planet .
I do not know for sure that these things we see are ALIEN or human in construction I only suspect the latter.

As I said I believe whole heatedly that these craft are not from our world meaning our time and current technology. However it is possible they are from a parallel time line or a future one. it is also possible they are from another solar system but I doubt this.
I feel it is more likely they are from some alternate reality or time of this world.

The possibility of worm holes and faster than light travel makes it impossible for me to discount the possibility of true aliens being the occupants of these craft.

I have trouble believing that a race of aliens would travel light years in space and time and focus their attention on our world and us in particular. I believe to think we are so important to these aliens that they would manipulate us over the past 30 thousand years is a tremendous conceit.

So to say I believe in UFOs and not consider the aliens capable or willing to devote their whole life and existence to manipulate and direct us is not a contradiction just evidence to me that the answer is something different than what most people think.

I think the aliens are our future descendants and not aliens from another galaxy

I hope this answers you more fully.

Woody
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls