Board Logo
« UFOs and Aliens »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 14th, 2017, 4:51pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: UFOs and Aliens  (Read 43066 times)
timetraveler
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar

Some UFOs are angelic !!!

ICQ YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1539
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #885 on: Nov 19th, 2006, 10:54am »

Luvey; we cannot comprehend other dimensional worlds unless we accept the concept of time being different in different dimensional worlds. The following is an excerpt from my book of a true life experience.

"When I was 13 years old I was sitting in an easy chair relaxing and my attention was drawn to a clock that was on a desk. The clock showed the time to be 2:45 p.m. At this point I went into a "sleep-like" state of meditation. In this sleep meditation I mentally relived the entire past physical 13 years of my life, incident by incident.
When I awoke from this meditation my attention was drawn to the clock on the desk and I was stunned to see that I had relived 13 years of my physical life in 13 seconds of mental time. This experience is similar to when a person is drowning or involved in a life-threatening situation and their whole life flashes before their eyes. This incident made me realize that there are two dimensions of time, mental time and physical time."

What do you think? Irwyn cool
« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2006, 10:55am by timetraveler » User IP Logged

Mewtwo
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 418
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #886 on: Nov 19th, 2006, 11:23am »

on Nov 19th, 2006, 09:44am, Luvey wrote:
I was wide awake when I saw that being, and although it was about 4 years ago now, I can still remember it like yesterday. I have a photographic picture of that being in my mind. Although I know I did not see him with my physical eyes……I was fully conscious.
At first when I saw it I did not know what on earth it was. I never thought about Aliens……so I was telling people about it in a puzzled way, and I had some suggestions made to me (like it was some kind of animal spirit) but none helped. It was not till later that I discovered it was an Alien. I found out just recently that Whitley Streiber has mentioned this kind of Alien. I have never read any of his books, as you just don’t see them for sale over here. Once I ordered a book online and waited 3 months for it to arrive. (never again!).

Luvey smiley



Anyway, your picture looks realistic , i don't know why i say this, but i guess, you saw him and that's all.

I was about 12 when i woke up at night suddenly , in my bed, next to my mum who was sleeping, my eyes were wide open but i couldn't move my body and couldn't pronounce single word or sound. I remember that i've had some weird dream before and woke up to this state. It happened few times.
On one occassion , deep in the night, i woke up and there were about 4 beings standing around my bed.
They looked something between human and the being you have drawn. Today i'd say that they were kind of grays. But i didn't know the term that time.
They looked like doctors and had a cover over their mouth but then they put it off.
They had very beautiful kind eyes, i've never seen that much kindness from anybody in my life, just from them.
They had human features but alien features as well,
very little hair, almost none, very thin mouth and nose almost invisible.
They looked like very delicate beings.
One of them was talking long to me before they left though he did not talk in human language and i could not understand him, i 've got feeling that he is telling that they are my friends, that it is important for future that i remember them and that they will come back.
Other things i forgot. I knew that they are e.t.s.
After i aslept and woke up morning and everything was all right. I didn't say that to anybody because i was sure that they would just laugh at me.
Neither i thought it is important thing and it didn't make me exceedingly nervous or something like that.

I've seen them later on, after good 13 years or so, when i was in India, in Dharamsala, in the mountains and had repeated encounters with them.

I don't know even if they are all the same people or not, they look slightly different on each occassion to me,
and it's not enough to draw them well. Moreover i have no special talent for drawing portraits even of humans, what to speak about e.t.s.

I've made few attempts to do it but i always wished to have really nice picture of them, because they remind me of something important in my life .
Of course, the picture in my mind probably stays untouched .

What you say...
User IP Logged

May all beings be happy
Mewtwo
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 418
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #887 on: Nov 19th, 2006, 5:29pm »

on Nov 19th, 2006, 09:44am, Luvey wrote:
*


In the book “The Hermit” he talks about their technology and he says they can see everything……and even know when the first hint of war is about to happen. The first word even spoken about it. He said that their technology can see into houses…..through buildings. And, when you think about the nature of particles I believe this is entirely possible. Just because we haven’t worked it out yet, does not mean to say it’s not possible.






I'm sorry actually that i didn't read Whitley Strieber's books but i've seen through his webpage and i think that he is very gifted and lucky at the same time, being able to share about his experience such a readable way.

As far as e.t.s technoogies go, exactly as pointed out by Irwyn, how can we judge something, let us say, which operates through and beyond our dimension,
and...how can we ever understand their scientific base with regards to physics or anything else.
Imagine, that we are not going to destroy this current evolving human civilisation after few hundered and thousand of years but let it progress and prosper...
And every century, every moment brings new discovery in any field and we wouldn't misuse that knowledge but improve it with new ideas and exchange those ideas for far better ones than we can imagine for now..
Can you imagine how far we could proceed after 100 000 years ?
Nobody is such genius to imagine all these.

It is just this ant work of human spirit which manifests as scientific progress of things which our ancestors couldn't afford to dream about.

It's stupid to think that our maths and physics stands at pinnacle of its evolution..never there is a pinnacle..there are crossroads, times to work and times to rest ...and continue later...but compared to them we are very backwords at the moment.

I'm fortunately not alone to say this because people who had been to e.t. spaceships agree in common that their technologies are more advanced that we can afford to dream about just now.
We can't ''copy'' that at the moment.

I believe that they could share with us if they want but for some reason, they are very careful about sharing .

May be that they feel like if you come to aborigenee island where people know nothing about civilisation and show them a camera ...

Yes, i think that they have ''otherdimensional'' technologies and we don't know how it works but we can guess that it works for we have had some experience, that's all.

We will have to expand our physical cattegories many times yet to come to that point...

smiley

« Last Edit: Nov 19th, 2006, 5:30pm by Mewtwo » User IP Logged

May all beings be happy
Luvey
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 840
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #888 on: Nov 20th, 2006, 07:35am »

Hi Irwyn

Quote:
Luvey; we cannot comprehend other dimensional worlds unless we accept the concept of time being different in different dimensional worlds. The following is an excerpt from my book of a true life experience.

This incident made me realize that there are two dimensions of time, mental time and physical time."


I was only just saying this today to someone I was travelling with. Always when you are going somewhere special or an important appointment it takes forever to get there, but when you are going home you get home so fast. I am very aware of the two different time frames. I worked for many a year in a government job……I was always super flat out busy, constantly answering phones, typing letters, etc….and in the licensing period on top of my regular duties I had to train extra staff taken on to deal with the work load. I would walk into the office in the morning, and next thing one of the staff would come to me and say “come on, its time to go home”. I would say, “What? I only just walked in.” I had skipped tea breaks and my lunch break and did not even feel hungry.
Time races by without us even noticing it when we are focussing our mind on something. I always say that we live in a mind universe.

Hi Mew

Quote:
Anyway, your picture looks realistic , i don't know why i say this, but i guess, you saw him and that's all.


I suppose the picture looks realistic because I can still see this being in my mind’s eye very clearly. I drew that picture just the other day from that memory from 4 years ago. And, strange as it seems I don’t know why I didn’t attempt to draw it years ago. I even get a shiver when I look at the picture I drew, because I fear in a sense calling it back to me by connecting with its mind. Or, it could be that it is connected to my mind and that is why I remember it so clearly.

Quote:
One of them was talking long to me before they left though he did not talk in human language and i could not understand him, i 've got feeling that he is telling that they are my friends, that it is important for future that i remember them and that they will come back.


What I think about this is that it does not matter whether your physical mind does not understand, your spirit will understand what was being said. For some reason that seems to be the important factor with the Aliens. I had many experiences of pictures flipping over in my mind at high speed; I was seeing those pictures with my eyes and mind. My bed was shaking and I did not know or understand what was happening to me. Recently I read the Aveley abductions and realised what was happening to me. The pictures were being programmed into me, although they were moving so fast I could not focus on any one picture to know what they were. The Aliens told one of the abductees in the Aveley abduction that it was not important that he saw the pictures, and that his soul would remember.

Quote:
I'm sorry actually that i didn't read Whitley Strieber's books but i've seen through his webpage and i think that he is very gifted and lucky at the same time, being able to share about his experience such a readable way.


I have never read any of Whitley Streibers books either Mew……. I have read excerpts from Lobsang Rampa’s books on the internet. (especially “The Hermit”)

Quote:
As far as e.t.s technoogies go, exactly as pointed out by Irwyn, how can we judge something, let us say, which operates through and beyond our dimension,
and...how can we ever understand their scientific base with regards to physics or anything else.


I totally agree with that statement.

Quote:
Yes, i think that they have ''otherdimensional'' technologies and we don't know how it works but we can guess that it works for we have had some experience, that's all.


I believe there are many on this earth that know Mew……but they will never talk about it. Those who don’t know, talk about it, those who know, don’t talk about it. I think that is how that axiom goes or something like that…..but I am sure you get the gist of what I mean.

Luvey smiley
User IP Logged

~ "When you master your mind, you master your life." ~

~ In every action there is an equal and opposite reaction ~
Mewtwo
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 418
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #889 on: Nov 20th, 2006, 1:13pm »

on Nov 20th, 2006, 07:35am, Luvey wrote:
I believe there are many on this earth that know Mew……but they will never talk about it. Those who don’t know, talk about it, those who know, don’t talk about it. I think that is how that axiom goes or something like that…..but I am sure you get the gist of what I mean.

Luvey smiley


Let each of us have his opinion, Luvey, i understand where are you pointing to but i just dare to disagree to some extent.

I think that most of people don't talk because they are under pressure. Because there is almost no chance that they'll be understood. Frequent contacts with e.t.s are by the way no fun, even if they happen just on mind level, because our bodies and minds are not strong enough to suffer the other vibrational frequency.
So contacts do happen but people are exhausted.

If you ever had e.t. encounter, just imagine, how much more would suffice to kill you completely...
Just little bit.
Those clever ones who had never seen anything are proud to create conspiracies and to make everybody believe that they are ''the right ones''.
Another proverb says that you can't recognize wise man from fool while they both keep quiet.
It's too easy to keep quiet and to pretend that ''I know'' and that's why I don't talk.

They are laughing openly at ufos&aliens because it never touched them. If it did touch them, they would not sit on their trones being so self consciouss and nourished by conventions.

They would do something about it.



User IP Logged

May all beings be happy
timetraveler
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar

Some UFOs are angelic !!!

ICQ YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1539
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #890 on: Nov 20th, 2006, 3:05pm »

Sometimes it is difficult to communicate my experiences. In my second book I maintain That you cannot "see" an Angel in its "true" energy state with your five senses, without "burning out" your optic nerve and mind. We are dealing with high energy beings who cannot come into our physical world in their energy form without electricuting our world. Therefore they "project" forms and images to our five senses. They've come to me as microscopic intense, brilliant "sparks" of light which I have seen with my psychic "third eye".



What do you think? Irwyn cool
User IP Logged

Luvey
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 840
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #891 on: Nov 20th, 2006, 7:58pm »

Hi Mew

Quote:
Let each of us have his opinion, Luvey, i understand where are you pointing to but i just dare to disagree to some extent.

I think that most of people don't talk because they are under pressure. Because there is almost no chance that they'll be understood. Frequent contacts with e.t.s are by the way no fun, even if they happen just on mind level, because our bodies and minds are not strong enough to suffer the other vibrational frequency.
So contacts do happen but people are exhausted.


I think you misunderstood who I was talking about......I am sorry if I offended you. The people I was talking about are not abductees or governments. I was talking about higher councils made up of people who meet in spirit. I was talking about shamans, witchdoctors, Rosicrucians, Masons, Eckancar and there may be others etc. Only certain people within the higher branches of these orders, not all of them. Only people who had reached a certain level of understanding and control.....with a deeper awareness than the others that practice these things.

I have mentioned this view to a few people over the years and was surprised that they felt the same about that view. So I think we understand at a deeper level of our awareness what is going on, but do not think about it in our daily reality.


Hi Irwyn

Quote:
Sometimes it is difficult to communicate my experiences. In my second book I maintain That you cannot "see" an Angel in its "true" energy state with your five senses, without "burning out" your optic nerve and mind. We are dealing with high energy beings who cannot come into our physical world in their energy form without electricuting our world. Therefore they "project" forms and images to our five senses. They've come to me as microscopic intense, brilliant "sparks" of light which I have seen with my psychic "third eye".


I agree with you Irwyn...... I have the problem that I pick up information at an intuitive level and cannot put it into words. Its almost like I understand everything, yet cannot comprehend it, let alone put it into words. I think you do a brilliant job of bringing these experiences down to earth and putting them in laymans terms so perfectly so people can understand.

Luvey smiley
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2006, 8:01pm by Luvey » User IP Logged

~ "When you master your mind, you master your life." ~

~ In every action there is an equal and opposite reaction ~
Mewtwo
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 418
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #892 on: Nov 20th, 2006, 8:35pm »

No, never offended me, i just thought that such e.t. councils , let us say , do not exist.
I know that there are councils for everything, including angels, rosencrucians, shamans, buddha amitabha , and anything else, fortunately also ufo forums and conferences,
but i'm not sure ...if some people know that much about e.t.s as ATO and she would not go to any pact with anyone, you know, and you also not, timetraveller also not, so i guess, that people who had been in real close touch with aliens are mostly very individualistic and protect their unique knowledge by themselves because no one else is ready to do it for them. Well, i'm judging according to my experience that's all.

Take me in scopes... please grin

You know that all i want today is e.t. kindergarden.
...
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2006, 8:38pm by Mewtwo » User IP Logged

May all beings be happy
Luvey
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 840
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #893 on: Nov 20th, 2006, 9:10pm »

Hi Mew

Quote:
No, never offended me, i just thought that such e.t. councils , let us say , do not exist.
I know that there are councils for everything, including angels, rosencrucians, shamans, buddha amitabha , and anything else, fortunately also ufo forums and conferences,
but i'm not sure ...if some people know that much about e.t.s as ATO and she would not go to any pact with anyone, you know, and you also not, timetraveller also not, so i guess, that people who had been in real close touch with aliens are mostly very individualistic and protect their unique knowledge by themselves because no one else is ready to do it for them. Well, i'm judging according to my experience that's all.


Maybe we didn't meet the necessary criteria in our job descriptons......lol

I must get some housework done today......got to draaaggggg myself off here....... the conversations are so very interesting I don't want to leave.

Luvey
User IP Logged

~ "When you master your mind, you master your life." ~

~ In every action there is an equal and opposite reaction ~
Luvey
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 840
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #894 on: Nov 21st, 2006, 07:40am »

About 8.50pm this evening 21 November 2006 my husband and I were walking to the car at the front of our home in Bunbury, Western Australia to go to the Servo and my husband said.......Luvey!! I just saw a ball of light about that big......holding up his two hands and joining his first fingers and thumbs together. He said it just completely disappeared. I didn't see it.

I was just sitting outside the back of my home by myself (9.25pm) and I saw a big ball of light fall out of the sky to the ground. It was big and silent!! It was in a completely different direction than the light my husband saw earlier. The one my husband saw was West and the one I saw was East. I am still a bit shaky from seeing it. Not going outside again. You know we talk about ET on here, but seeing something that big so close really shakes you up! I don't know really how far away it was....maybe a few miles.....but in the night sky it looked closer because it was so bright.

Luvey
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2006, 07:41am by Luvey » User IP Logged

~ "When you master your mind, you master your life." ~

~ In every action there is an equal and opposite reaction ~
Mewtwo
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 418
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #895 on: Nov 21st, 2006, 07:46am »


I guess they are coming..... smiley
User IP Logged

May all beings be happy
Luvey
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 840
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #896 on: Nov 21st, 2006, 08:14am »

Mew, I cannot stop my stomach shaking. That light was so big it made the stars look like little pin pricks by comparison in the night sky. It appeared out of nowhere and flashed down to the ground. There was no tail behind it. There is no moon in the sky tonight. That thing moved so fast and was absolutely silent. I live in a quiet little street, but I can hear lots of traffic in the distance. I am sure someone else must have seen it.

I am braving it to go outside and look again to see if it is still around.

Luvey shocked



User IP Logged

~ "When you master your mind, you master your life." ~

~ In every action there is an equal and opposite reaction ~
Luvey
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 840
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #897 on: Nov 21st, 2006, 08:34am »

I have been outside watching a UFO do weird manouevers in the sky. It looks like an orange star, but its going back and forth and up and down, and almost doing circles. Totally weird. I wonder why its doing that. I get the feeling I am not going to sleep tonight!

Luvey
User IP Logged

~ "When you master your mind, you master your life." ~

~ In every action there is an equal and opposite reaction ~
timetraveler
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar

Some UFOs are angelic !!!

ICQ YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1539
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #898 on: Nov 21st, 2006, 08:46am »

My first UFOs sighting was about 1949. I was 19 years old at that time. I was in the backyard of my mother's house in Brooklyn and I was looking at the stars with an eight power binocular and I was looking at the Big Dipper in particular.
Then I noticed what appeared to be one of the stars that just glided across that constellation. When I followed it with the binoculars, it was an amber colored light and although I looked at it with the binoculars I did not see any structure or solid material. I have been psychic all of my life and when I tried to "sense" the structure of that U.F.O., I felt that it was not a spacecraft in the orthodox sense but was rather a living being manifesting as a globe of light. I also "sensed" that this amber colored light was a messenger that was connecting to other UFOs. What do you think? Irwyn cool
User IP Logged

Luvey
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 840
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #899 on: Nov 21st, 2006, 09:04am »

Hi Irwyn

Quote:
My first UFOs sighting was about 1949. I was 19 years old at that time. I was in the backyard of my mother's house in Brooklyn and I was looking at the stars with an eight power binocular and I was looking at the Big Dipper in particular.
Then I noticed what appeared to be one of the stars that just glided across that constellation. When I followed it with the binoculars, it was an amber colored light and although I looked at it with the binoculars I did not see any structure or solid material. I have been psychic all of my life and when I tried to "sense" the structure of that U.F.O., I felt that it was not a spacecraft in the orthodox sense but was rather a living being manifesting as a globe of light. I also "sensed" that this amber colored light was a messenger that was connecting to other UFOs. What do you think? Irwyn


I suppose I could call that light an amber light..... But the first one I saw that came out of nowhere and fell to the ground tonight was a big bright white light.....really big. The orange light is going back and forth, doing sharp turns, and its probably still up there as I came inside because its a bit chilly out there, and I had been watching it for a while. Its the first time I have ever seen a UFO......I have had an alien appear to me, I have had aliens darting around my bedroom at night, and orbs at my bedroom door....but see an actual UFO twice in one night has really shaken me up. Totally weird. I don't know what to make of what you sensed as yet, I am still a bit shaky. May go outside again and see what its doing now if its still there.

Luvey
User IP Logged

~ "When you master your mind, you master your life." ~

~ In every action there is an equal and opposite reaction ~
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls