Board Logo
« UFOs and Aliens »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 15th, 2017, 04:01am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: UFOs and Aliens  (Read 43203 times)
mrkjm
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 2
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #915 on: Jan 3rd, 2007, 2:30pm »

A lot of pics are posted of alien craft with digital photography, and 90 percent ot them say they did not see the "UFO" when the pic was taken, but when they downloaded it, the "UFO" was there! And some of these things are big in the sky, and some you have to wonder why they were taking the pic in the first place, because there is nothing else of interest. One shows a craft outside the WTC buildings and then zooms off. No one in the Towers saw this thing right outside their windows! Think about these things when you see a pic.
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #916 on: Jan 3rd, 2007, 2:38pm »



Even if UFOs were in the airspace around 911, it would have been because of curiosity. I find it totally unlikely that they had anything to do with 911. They can't be any different then us in that respect since that's what we would do to.
User IP Logged

Kol
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"...what is seen is temporary; what is unseen is eternal."


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 153
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #917 on: Jan 5th, 2007, 12:10am »

I had a hard time with that one, because of the exhaust that came from it.

Any thoughts?
User IP Logged

"Beseige him, frustrate him, distract his development, kill him if possible, but cripple him at all costs-that was the plan." -Terry Brooks, The Druid of Shannara
zoobone
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 7
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #918 on: Jan 9th, 2007, 09:08am »

If aliens do exist, their technology could be millions of earth years ahead of us. Also why is there no evidence ? (eg broken parts off space ships, space pens, space clothing etc).

well then, here is the evidence:

http://factory666.50webs.com
User IP Logged

such is life
missinnovative
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 101
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #919 on: Jan 13th, 2007, 11:12am »

I'm really tiredof being so damn frightened. I got in trouble, which is why I havent been around, and while I was away I did see a psychiatrist because I'm fed up of my fright that something bad is going to happen to me

I've been frightened of UFOs a long time. I saw them as a kid, but as I grew up I became more afraid, and didnt want to see one again, but I did. I havent seen on in a few months now, but I'm scared because of all the horror stories, such as the Da Silva case, and others. I comonly feel watched from above (I don't drink or take any drugs, or have any issues with paranoia) and although I can go out at night, I'm still scared

I have a sense theyre not gonna hurt me, and if they wanted to they would have, I cant figure out why I'm so scared. I dont think I have a hope in hell that I'm going to resolve this, and neither does my doctor. I havent got anyone else to talk to, my family are too stupid or too sceptical
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2007, 11:13am by missinnovative » User IP Logged

Jessica Fairfax
missinnovative
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 101
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #920 on: Jan 13th, 2007, 11:15am »

on Jan 9th, 2007, 09:08am, zoobone wrote:
If aliens do exist, their technology could be millions of earth years ahead of us. Also why is there no evidence ? (eg broken parts off space ships, space pens, space clothing etc).

well then, here is the evidence:

http://factory666.50webs.com


There ha sbeen some evidence, such as part of the wreckage of the Roswell crash, probably bits of metal and the wood that felt as ligt as balsa, but wouldnt break. The dumb government are covering it all up, I'd wager. No wonder they keep their distance - if they caught an alien, they'd just do experiencents on the poor thing, or do something to hurt it
User IP Logged

Jessica Fairfax
timetraveler
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar

Some UFOs are angelic !!!

ICQ YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1539
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #921 on: Jan 14th, 2007, 12:09pm »

Jessica, I believe that your fears are real. I believe that you have been abducted several times in your young life. UFO abductions follow a similar pattern. They are not random. They appear to select certain families which meet the special genetic criteria that they need, and they usually abduct members of the same family. As far as I am "informed" these abductions are for the purpose of obtaining eggs from the females and sperm from the males to be "sanitized" and genetically "corrected" to be combined with genetic material from the Saurian race, for the eventual creation of the human -- hybrid "new" race. The UFO abductions have been going on within the same family generations for about 200 years. So, the abductions are part of a new evolutionary experimental race, and apparently you and your family are involved.

In all of my contacts with UFOs, I have observed that they never perform any "action" or "contact" that does not have a purpose. We are dealing with highly intelligent and advanced Beings from other dimensional worlds, and it is very difficult for us to comprehend their existence and purpose. Do not be afraid of the ET's. They will not harm you. They do violate the privacy of your body and subject you to their experiments, but their intentions are to "replace" the human race and to prevent it from committing its own genocide. They can see the future, we cannot. Try to see the "big picture" and the role that you play.
What do you think? Irwyn cool
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2007, 12:15pm by timetraveler » User IP Logged

missinnovative
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 101
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #922 on: Jan 14th, 2007, 1:20pm »

on Jan 14th, 2007, 12:09pm, timetraveler wrote:
Jessica, I believe that your fears are real. I believe that you have been abducted several times in your young life. UFO abductions follow a similar pattern. They are not random. They appear to select certain families which meet the special genetic criteria that they need, and they usually abduct members of the same family. As far as I am "informed" these abductions are for the purpose of obtaining eggs from the females and sperm from the males to be "sanitized" and genetically "corrected" to be combined with genetic material from the Saurian race, for the eventual creation of the human -- hybrid "new" race. The UFO abductions have been going on within the same family generations for about 200 years. So, the abductions are part of a new evolutionary experimental race, and apparently you and your family are involved.

In all of my contacts with UFOs, I have observed that they never perform any "action" or "contact" that does not have a purpose. We are dealing with highly intelligent and advanced Beings from other dimensional worlds, and it is very difficult for us to comprehend their existence and purpose. Do not be afraid of the ET's. They will not harm you. They do violate the privacy of your body and subject you to their experiments, but their intentions are to "replace" the human race and to prevent it from committing its own genocide. They can see the future, we cannot. Try to see the "big picture" and the role that you play.
What do you think? Irwyn cool


I think your theory does make sense, and I certainly know there is a purpose behind it

that makes sense because a few years ago, me and the ex boyfriend tried for a baby together but it never worked, and neither of us were infertile. My family (my dad and sister claim to have seen one, but my dad admitted they'd both lied to me to wind me up) and I'm the only one seeing them and getting frightened out of my wits

I would believe I have been abducted by what I've seen, but however it doesn't make sense because there have been no missing time gaps, I've had no nightmares or flashbacks, no psysical symptoms. I've seen them, and they scare me. I'm just too wussy to handle this. They need to find someone stronger mentally than I am. I want to embrace this, and I want to help them with whatever they're trying to do, but at the same time I don't, because of fear. There have been so many reports of people going missing and thats whats freaking me out. I'm scared it will happen to me. These people have never been seen again, and whatever it is abducting them doesnt want them to be seen again, which is evil. I know it sonly a select few aliens but its enough to spook me

I did try regression at the hyponotherapists', about a month ago, but before it even started I felt violently ill and couldn't go through it

I think aliens select people who are open minded and smart, or people with strong potential. It does sound as if they want to contact me, as I have feelings that this isn't over, I know they're watching me, I still see or hear them (I hear loud noises, sometimes humming and others sort of roaring) but I'm too scared to look out the window, but theres just no way I could have been abducted, unless it was in my sleep

Thanks for the help, I hope you'll reply again smiley
User IP Logged

Jessica Fairfax
timetraveler
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar

Some UFOs are angelic !!!

ICQ YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1539
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #923 on: Jan 15th, 2007, 11:47am »

Jessica, the favorite time for the abductions is during the night when you are asleep. These ETs have the ability to control your mind, and everybody else's mind in that area. They can also implant a "block" in your mind to prevent hypnotic regression. As far as I am "informed" all of the abductions will end in 2010, because at that time the hybrid human race will be ready to be implemented and integrated into the present human race. You can't stop them from abducting you. They have their own agenda. If you could only stop being afraid of them and ask them questions. They can give you answers about the creation of the human race and the "cosmic plan" better than all of the knowledge which we possess.
They do not choose highly intelligent people or geniuses or people with special talents for their experiments. They have a different value system.

We cannot understand them, yet they are real, and they do exist. The best that we can do is accept them and learn from them and this will make our lives easier.

What do you think? Irwyn cool
User IP Logged

Mewtwo
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 418
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #924 on: Jan 15th, 2007, 1:05pm »

Jessica ( can i call you like that ?), i think that whatever Timetraveler said, is excelent explanation of hidden thread of happenings which might apply to your life.

I'm amazed at the number of people who are coming up to share such stories and who are actualy aware that they have been contacted, checked or abducted by aliens.

I think it's all right to say that you should not be scared of them, because they won't probably ever harm you and right oposite, if you are in utmost difficulties , they often hurry up to take you out of it.

But it's also true, that lot of people who had any close contact with e.t. entities are suffering from fears and anxieties , because whole of their psychic and even physical system was touched by unknown energy and potential ...and it's often out of human possibilities to repair such condition immediately.
If i only refer to myself, i have no fear of e.t.s ( especially those whom i've ever seen, for they have been kind and didn't scare me ), but at the same time those feelings in me get often transferred to kind of extreme non-asertivity and keeping distance from people almost all of my life. Being exposed to extremely powerful energy fields may certainly make one both charged and on the other hand, very vulnerable and transparent being.

So whatever the impacts of alien communications may be to us at present time, they are various and serious,

mew
User IP Logged

May all beings be happy
missinnovative
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 101
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #925 on: Jan 15th, 2007, 3:47pm »

on Jan 15th, 2007, 11:47am, timetraveler wrote:
Jessica, the favorite time for the abductions is during the night when you are asleep. These ETs have the ability to control your mind, and everybody else's mind in that area. They can also implant a "block" in your mind to prevent hypnotic regression. As far as I am "informed" all of the abductions will end in 2010, because at that time the hybrid human race will be ready to be implemented and integrated into the present human race. You can't stop them from abducting you. They have their own agenda. If you could only stop being afraid of them and ask them questions. They can give you answers about the creation of the human race and the "cosmic plan" better than all of the knowledge which we possess.
They do not choose highly intelligent people or geniuses or people with special talents for their experiments. They have a different value system.

We cannot understand them, yet they are real, and they do exist. The best that we can do is accept them and learn from them and this will make our lives easier.

What do you think? Irwyn cool


Well, I don't know what to say to this. I think its bad the way they do this without my consent. If it has happening, I wish it would end now, but at the same time i am fed up of the constant threat of danger because of the increasing baulk of stupidity man is practicing every day

Like I say, they need someone tougher. I can't communicate with them, and if they're blocking my memory, it would be a waste of time asking for answers, if I didn't remember them. sad I wish I could communicate with them in some way,

Its probably best if I don't remember anyway, with this amount of fright I get, I can't imagine the probable fright I'll get if I do remember. I'm having trouble wondering what their purpose is, and I'm certainly having trouble digesting the fact that I'm somehow involved with their purpose

I was also wondering, whether it could have anything to do with hayfever like symptoms (which I've never suffered before as an adult) that I've been having these past few days? And could it explain the insomnia I get, which could be some unconscious mechanism to deal with the fear of being abducted at night? My initial thought was 'things like this only happen on TV, not in real life' but I know thats baloney because it does happen

Even for an open minded person like myself, I'm having problems acepting it, which I think is half the reason why I'm scared. I know if they'd want to hurt me, they'd have had many a chance to have done it, so its not that mainly. We're humans and we fear the unusual

Although its scary, if their causes is good, then theyc an experiement on me to their heart's content. We're going to end up completely wiping each other and our planet out sooner rather than later, so if the aliens really are trying to help us, its wondeful of them

I'll try not to be afraid of the bad experiences, and just embrace the good types out there. I know the'r eout there too

I really appreciate all your help smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2007, 6:17pm by missinnovative » User IP Logged

Jessica Fairfax
timetraveler
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar

Some UFOs are angelic !!!

ICQ YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1539
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #926 on: Jan 16th, 2007, 10:06am »

Jessica, thank you for your reply. If you remember the Barney and Betty Hill abduction, Barney Hill admitted that the road that he drove on was not the route that he intended to go. This meant that the UFO controlled his mind and made them travel on a special road at a special time in order to facilitate their abduction. Also, many adult abductees "remember" being abducted when they were children and that their parents and grandparents had memories of being abducted. Therefore, this is a genetic experiment performed by the laboratory UFOs to obtain genetic material for future hybrid-human reproduction.

If you have fears and apprehensions just accept this and live your life as normally as you can without thinking of this.

What do you think? Irwyn cool
User IP Logged

Kol
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"...what is seen is temporary; what is unseen is eternal."


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 153
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #927 on: Jan 17th, 2007, 12:01am »

I think its bad the way they do this without my consent.

I agree.

You can't stop them from abducting you.

I disagree.

Jessica, check out CE-4 in google and remember the old Roman saying: "If it's stupid, but it works, then it isn't stupid."

...
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2007, 05:32am by Kol » User IP Logged

"Beseige him, frustrate him, distract his development, kill him if possible, but cripple him at all costs-that was the plan." -Terry Brooks, The Druid of Shannara
missinnovative
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 101
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #928 on: Jan 20th, 2007, 08:37am »

on Jan 16th, 2007, 10:06am, timetraveler wrote:
Jessica, thank you for your reply. If you remember the Barney and Betty Hill abduction, Barney Hill admitted that the road that he drove on was not the route that he intended to go. This meant that the UFO controlled his mind and made them travel on a special road at a special time in order to facilitate their abduction. Also, many adult abductees "remember" being abducted when they were children and that their parents and grandparents had memories of being abducted. Therefore, this is a genetic experiment performed by the laboratory UFOs to obtain genetic material for future hybrid-human reproduction.

If you have fears and apprehensions just accept this and live your life as normally as you can without thinking of this.

What do you think? Irwyn cool


Hello,

No problem, thank you for yours. Yes, I've read a lot of about Betty and Barney Hill and its hows just how powerful they are. I'm trying to acept it by not thinking about it, which is helping. However, as longas they are not evil and their intentions are good, I wouldn't mind. I just wish they'd asked first smiley

I think your theory makes a lot of sense

Kol: Than yous o much for the link, I've checked it out. I' not Christian, but if it helps I shall try it, and yes I fully agree with taht quote smiley

Thanks guys smiley
User IP Logged

Jessica Fairfax
Kol
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"...what is seen is temporary; what is unseen is eternal."


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 153
xx Re: UFOs and Aliens
« Reply #929 on: Jan 20th, 2007, 2:18pm »

I was very afraid of these things when I was a kid. The first time I saw the cover of Communion I was 7, and I couldn't sleep for a week. But I'm not afraid anymore-on the contrary:

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=legacy&action=display&num=1161040041

User IP Logged

"Beseige him, frustrate him, distract his development, kill him if possible, but cripple him at all costs-that was the plan." -Terry Brooks, The Druid of Shannara
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls