Board Logo
« Political ET »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 25th, 2017, 12:30am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11  ...  28 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: Political ET  (Read 43670 times)
GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 585
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #120 on: Jan 26th, 2011, 12:16am »

This Vid is a must see, to date could be our best ever vid.

When I first looked at it I thought it could be an advanced US space craft basically the same shape as a B2 Bomber until the close up at the end of the vid.

Enjoy smiley

« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011, 05:10am by GusB » User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 585
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #121 on: Jan 26th, 2011, 03:54am »

I find this piece to be as groundbreaking as Gary McKinnon hacking the Pentagon and finding out about TR-3, Aurora spacecraft and Hillary Clinton at the Rockefellers holding a book on the discussion of 1st contact with ETs.

This footage from Turkey shows the shape and colors of the lights on the craft are very recognizable and remind me of the Phoenix Lights. In fact this helps us categorizes the UFOs for the first time as what is theirs and what is ours.

G tongue
User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 585
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #122 on: Jan 26th, 2011, 07:12am »

ChinaMissionUN@gmail.com, france@franceonu.org, rusun@un.int, uk@un.int, usa@un.int, ecu@un.org, president@whitehouse.gov, secretary@state.gov

Security Council Discussion of Attached Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A9ijyYf1rg

Being an expert in the field it is in extreme frustration that no leader has come forward to discuss this with the general public.

Currently most governments respond in a hostile manner by sending in military jets.

These events are occurring more frequently, repetitively and as you can see from the footage we are getting better at recording these events and the occupants within these crafts.

I request that the Security Council discuss this footage and work out a way to communicate with these crafts with a lot less hostility.

It is vital for the progression of humanity that a leader of Earth acknowledges these events to the general public.

Gtongue

Feel free to send one your self grin
« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2011, 07:14am by GusB » User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 585
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #123 on: Jan 27th, 2011, 10:33pm »

Published: January 25, 2011

Michael E. Salla, Ph.D.

Business leaders told flying saucers are real & extraterrestrials exist.

At five thousand dollars a ticket, some business leaders got more than they bargained for when they attended the first day of the Global Competitiveness Forum (GCF) being held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

They were told flying saucers are real, and they better start thinking about the business implications of extraterrestrial life and technologies.

Convened each year by the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority, the GCF brings together business and political leaders to discuss ways of promoting business competitiveness.

For the first time at its annual conference, the GCF held a panel discussing UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Titled “Learning from Outer Space” the panel comprised five speakers who all endorsed the view that extraterrestrial life is real, and has many implications for the world as we know it.

The panel was held on January 23, and was a “main plenary” session meaning all GCF participants were able to attend and hear what the experts had to say about UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Up to 1000 participants included business and political elites such as former British and Canadian Prime Ministers, Tony Blair and Jean Chretien; Jim Albaugh, President and CEO of Boeing; Andy Bird, chairman of Walt Disney International; Jared Cohen, Director of Google ideas, and many others.

The advice they got was that the issue of extraterrestrial life is real, and they better start paying attention to the business implications. Here’s how the GCF summarized the panel presentations on its website:

Learning from Outer Space – Panel

The unconventional and highly relevant topic of extraterrestrial life forms was addressed by yesterday’s panel discussion “Contact: Learning from Outer Space”. Experts Zoaghloul El-Naggar, Stanton Friedman, Michio Kaku, Nick Pope and Jacques Vallee made compelling cases for the existence of living beings elsewhere in the galaxy, drawing upon empirical evidence, religious theology and logical reasoning.

Mr. Friedman opened his remarks with a bold statement, “Flying saucers are real!” and this summed up the perspective of the panel members. Mr. Pope explored the potential business implications of outer space, such as the profitability of alien branding or sponsorship.

While El-Naggar was also convinced of their existence, he raised the interesting point that it may not be ethical to spend resources trying to contact alien societies when we still face war and poverty in our own society.

Mr. Vallee encouraged more academics to analyze the evidence. However, on behalf of his successful Venture Capital fund, he said, “We are not ready to invest in this type of research, but we think that somebody should.”

The 2011 GCF conference panel on Outer Space has opened the door for world business leaders to seriously consider the implications of evidence concerning UFOs and extraterrestrial life.

Business leaders are poised to do what political leaders have so far failed to do – proactively deal with compelling evidence that we are being visited by galactic civilizations who have advanced technologies to share with humanity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I find this odd as there is currently no open trade happening with ETs.

G undecided
User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 585
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #124 on: Jan 31st, 2011, 04:57am »



Hi Guys

If this is not a hoax then this happening over the Temple Mount is concerning.

The implications of this event is that ETs are trying to influence the debate of ET contact with religions.

The multitude of possible directions this debate could go in is countless, as I have had these discussions in the past.

I feel that the Stephenville UFOs was a fly by the Bush Ranch at the peak of his presidency. I felt that ET saying "we are watching you".

With this event ET is pointing at the problems with this region.

Only time will tell where this will go.

G tongue
User IP Logged

Darksky
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 14
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #125 on: Jan 31st, 2011, 07:48am »

Hi Gus,

The problem i have with these so called ''ground breaking ufo'' videos is that they are so inconsistent.
Most of the crafts we are shown are significantly different from each other and behave in such different manners that I find it hard to believe they are all real.

Furthermore,in most cases,there is only 1,at most 2,people who claim to have seen such a thing or even filmed it.In this day and age where most people have cell phones with camera's on it you'd think people would actually use them if they saw such a thing.Yet all we get from this event above the dome of the rock are 2 somewhat hazy videos.If something really was hovering above the dome of the rock you'd think a lot more people would have seen it.

Lastly,and this is only my personal belief,if E.T. really is studying us,I doubt they would do it at plain sight.
Think about it,they can come from who knows where in the galaxy,travelling at speeds we can't even begin to imagine,how difficult would it be for them to have some sort of cloaking system that renders them completely invicible to us?

Don't get me wrong,I do believe in extraterrestrial life and I do firmly believe they visit us,I just believe we,the average Joe,will never know.The governments may not even know anything about them,though I can't say for certain obviously.

However,there are interesting cases where mass sightings have actually been documented fairly well.
The Phoenix lights in Arizona spring to mind,mass coverage by the media,statements of local politicians etc etc.It is these cases that we should take more seriously in my opinion,not some hazy youtube video.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this matter.

D
User IP Logged

Darksky
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 14
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #126 on: Jan 31st, 2011, 11:55am »

Btw,i forgot to mention another case I personally find to have at least some credibility.

http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=FACTS&action=display&num=1057372945

The Bob White Object,no one has been able to debunk this yet,at least to my knowledge.
User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 585
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #127 on: Jan 31st, 2011, 8:21pm »

on Jan 31st, 2011, 07:48am, Darksky wrote:
Hi Gus,

The problem i have with these so called ''ground breaking ufo'' videos is that they are so inconsistent.
Most of the crafts we are shown are significantly different from each other and behave in such different manners that I find it hard to believe they are all real.

Furthermore,in most cases,there is only 1,at most 2,people who claim to have seen such a thing or even filmed it.In this day and age where most people have cell phones with camera's on it you'd think people would actually use them if they saw such a thing.Yet all we get from this event above the dome of the rock are 2 somewhat hazy videos.If something really was hovering above the dome of the rock you'd think a lot more people would have seen it.

Lastly,and this is only my personal belief,if E.T. really is studying us,I doubt they would do it at plain sight.
Think about it,they can come from who knows where in the galaxy,travelling at speeds we can't even begin to imagine,how difficult would it be for them to have some sort of cloaking system that renders them completely invicible to us?

Don't get me wrong,I do believe in extraterrestrial life and I do firmly believe they visit us,I just believe we,the average Joe,will never know.The governments may not even know anything about them,though I can't say for certain obviously.

However,there are interesting cases where mass sightings have actually been documented fairly well.
The Phoenix lights in Arizona spring to mind,mass coverage by the media,statements of local politicians etc etc.It is these cases that we should take more seriously in my opinion,not some hazy youtube video.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this matter.

D


Hi Darksky

I simply agree with all you have said the way I see it IMO is it’s like trying to join all the dots.

Unfortunately that will sometimes include an unknown hoax.

A lot of what I’m trying to do is join the dots and screen out the dubious or proved hoaxes where I can.

I agree that their currently few good video reports that are consistent with other reports but every now and then their’s a little gold nugget that opens it up.

I will give you a few UFO subjects which I think are real.

*Solar Warden US based Black Budget Space program which have Triangle shaped space craft from very small to huge/massive.

*Joint Secret Russian and Chinese space program to challenge the US see pages 1 and 2 of this Thread.

*ET/Grey Abductions flying Orb, Disk and Cylinder shaped space craft.

*The Battle of LA was a message from ET saying your wars are pathetic.

*Zimbabwe UFO was another message saying you are destroying the Earth stop it.

Not much considering how much time I spend on it but it’s a lot more than most people.

G
« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2011, 8:26pm by GusB » User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 585
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #128 on: Jan 31st, 2011, 8:25pm »

on Jan 31st, 2011, 11:55am, Darksky wrote:
Btw,i forgot to mention another case I personally find to have at least some credibility.

http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=FACTS&action=display&num=1057372945

The Bob White Object,no one has been able to debunk this yet,at least to my knowledge.


I agree very interesting but the media have done nothing about this because of governments refusing to recognise this reality.

That is a global political process of Disclosure which will one day be taken seriously by governments, just not now.

G
User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 585
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #129 on: Feb 3rd, 2011, 03:02am »

on Jan 31st, 2011, 04:57am, GusB wrote:


Hi Guys

If this is not a hoax then this happening over the Temple Mount is concerning.

The implications of this event is that ETs are trying to influence the debate of ET contact with religions.

The multitude of possible directions this debate could go in is countless, as I have had these discussions in the past.

I feel that the Stephenville UFOs was a fly by the Bush Ranch at the peak of his presidency. I felt that ET saying "we are watching you".

With this event ET is pointing at the problems with this region.

Only time will tell where this will go.

G tongue


For future references I feel that these vids are fakes.

G
User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 585
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #130 on: Feb 4th, 2011, 3:59pm »

High Excitement as “Exopolitics” Group Claims Undeniable Evidence of UFO http://www.ufocasebook.com/2011/undeniableproof.html

Stephen Bassett is something special, I remember when he most recently took part in the so-called X-Conference 2009 on April 19, 2009, in Gaithersburg, MD, and repeated essentially what he stated last August.

The conference was organized by himself who’s also a congressional candidate, and was all about pressuring the government to reveal what it knows.

The following day, he also encouraged the Obama administration to disclose what the U. S. government knows about extraterrestrial contacts with the human race.

Group spokesman, Stephen Bassett, is now shortly expected to release undeniable evidence of “the worldwide extraterrestrial presence,” “millions of UFO contactees on the planet” and “alien-human hybrid babies” in coming appearance in Los Angeles.

It’s reported that Stephen Bassett, the spokesman for the Exopolitics UFO group, will present undeniable evidence” to prove that extraterrestrials are contacting millions of people on Earth, and even abducting and impregnating women with “alien-human hybrid babies” – and that our government knows about it.

The ground breaking proof will be the highlight of Bassett’s second presentation on the topic at the aptly named Flying Saucers Cafe in Santa Monica, Friday, February 4.

Stephen Bassett is Executive Director of X-PPAC, the Extraterrestrial Phenomenon Political Action Committee, and the only registered lobbyist with the U.S. Congress on behalf of the Extraterrestrial community.

Michael Horn, the American Media representative for Swiss UFO contacted, Billy Meier, will be on hand to help facilitate and examine the evidence. “I’m very much looking forward to seeing what Stephen and his group will present, since I have been openly critical of their so far unsubstantiated claims for years. It may sound funny for me to say it but I’m a ‘UFO skeptic’ about such things as scores of so-called ‘aliens’ just walking around, shaking hands with everyone and getting overly friendly with our female population.

“Stephen was unable to present any actual, verifiable evidence to support his claims at the first presentation so this should be the moment that everyone’s been waiting for.

I think that Ryan Morris, the owner of the cafe, also wants him to have a second chance to put the evidence on the table and answer the tough questions he couldn’t last time.

“Since he’s already privately acknowledged that the Billy Meier UFO contact case is authentic, I expect Stephen to reveal proof comparable to Meier’s voluminous, scientifically authenticated evidence.

And maybe he’ll also explain why he’s never openly acknowledged, let alone investigated and publicized the Meier case, the only one I do know to be an authentic, still ongoing UFO contact case.

“The exopolitics group has been at the center of some controversies before, so I’m sure that Stephen will welcome a vigorous, long overdue debate between us.

I guess if things get dicey on Friday night a convenient sighting or two – of the secret military craft UFOs that masquerade as ‘alien’ UFOs – could conveniently occur,” said Horn. Well I do as you all know by now NOT agree with the authenticity in the Billy Meir case. But besides this it could be really interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------



What I find interesting about this is that Mr Bassett may have some papers from the government stating the above but will the media look at it. Especially after the UFO community has had a very hard look at it.

We shall see.

G
« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2011, 4:00pm by GusB » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #131 on: Feb 4th, 2011, 6:25pm »

on Feb 4th, 2011, 3:59pm, GusB wrote:
High Excitement as “Exopolitics” Group Claims Undeniable Evidence of UFO http://www.ufocasebook.com/2011/undeniableproof.html

<snip>


What I find interesting about this is that Mr Bassett may have some papers from the government stating the above but will the media look at it. Especially after the UFO community has had a very hard look at it.

We shall see.

G

Hi Gus,

While I appreciate that’s what is being reported it’s no more than the usual spin that both Horn & the Exo’s use, however this time it’s Horn constructing a straw-man so he can appear to knock it down when Bassett doesn’t deliver.

The facts seem to suggest that Bassett has never stated that the information would be in his talk and it’s all Horn’s doing and is no more that the latest move in a game they’ve being playing for a fortnight or so now.

I think Horn is a little better at it though as he’s played it several times before….. User Image


Cheers. grin
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #132 on: Feb 4th, 2011, 8:14pm »

on Jan 31st, 2011, 07:48am, Darksky wrote:
Hi Gus,

The problem i have with these so called ''ground breaking ufo'' videos is that they are so inconsistent.
Most of the crafts we are shown are significantly different from each other and behave in such different manners that I find it hard to believe they are all real.

Furthermore,in most cases,there is only 1,at most 2,people who claim to have seen such a thing or even filmed it.In this day and age where most people have cell phones with camera's on it you'd think people would actually use them if they saw such a thing.Yet all we get from this event above the dome of the rock are 2 somewhat hazy videos.If something really was hovering above the dome of the rock you'd think a lot more people would have seen it.

Lastly,and this is only my personal belief,if E.T. really is studying us,I doubt they would do it at plain sight.
Think about it,they can come from who knows where in the galaxy,travelling at speeds we can't even begin to imagine,how difficult would it be for them to have some sort of cloaking system that renders them completely invicible to us?

Don't get me wrong,I do believe in extraterrestrial life and I do firmly believe they visit us,I just believe we,the average Joe,will never know.The governments may not even know anything about them,though I can't say for certain obviously.

However,there are interesting cases where mass sightings have actually been documented fairly well.
The Phoenix lights in Arizona spring to mind,mass coverage by the media,statements of local politicians etc etc.It is these cases that we should take more seriously in my opinion,not some hazy youtube video.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this matter.

D


Like I said earlier Darksky, you're perceptive. Good job on breaking through the chaff to get at the potential issue here. And the probable facts are pretty obvious. I have a hunch you've spotted them.

By the way, that's one very valid point about cell phone cameras. I think about that every time I see one of these pictures or videos that's just a little too far out of focus to really see anything. I just have this thing about people insulting my intelligence. Know where I'm coming from?

Take care
Tim
User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 585
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #133 on: Feb 4th, 2011, 8:22pm »

on Feb 4th, 2011, 6:25pm, DrDil wrote:
Hi Gus,

While I appreciate that’s what is being reported it’s no more than the usual spin that both Horn & the Exo’s use, however this time it’s Horn constructing a straw-man so he can appear to knock it down when Bassett doesn’t deliver.

The facts seem to suggest that Bassett has never stated that the information would be in his talk and it’s all Horn’s doing and is no more that the latest move in a game they’ve being playing for a fortnight or so now.

I think Horn is a little better at it though as he’s played it several times before….. User Image


Cheers. grin


I have to say I cant quite work out whats going on, even Mufon seem to be imploding including Exopolitics and the Disclosure Project. Nor do I really care about this happening as I believe that if these people and organisations cant deal in a scientific and civil manner then they are digging their own graves of credibility.

If disclosure happened tomorrow Governments will want to know who are the experts that they can talk to and trust to behave in professional manner. The governments will look through all past discussions and assess that.

Currently all of the above are not doing that they are embarrassing them selves and the UFO community.

It might be a little slower here than in other forums but I think the debates here are better considered and thought out (With a little less of the mad ramblings).

G undecided
« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2011, 4:34pm by GusB » User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 585
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #134 on: Feb 4th, 2011, 8:28pm »

on Feb 4th, 2011, 8:14pm, icepick wrote:
Like I said earlier Darksky, you're perceptive. Good job on breaking through the chaff to get at the potential issue here. And the probable facts are pretty obvious. I have a hunch you've spotted them.

By the way, that's one very valid point about cell phone cameras. I think about that every time I see one of these pictures or videos that's just a little too far out of focus to really see anything. I just have this thing about people insulting my intelligence. Know where I'm coming from?

Take care
Tim


I find the images of what looks like birds or bugs flying past the most frustrating. Then roll my eyes when the photographer said they didn't notice anything at the time of shooting the images.

AAAARRRHHH

G
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11  ...  28 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls