Board Logo
« Political ET »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 19th, 2017, 12:40am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19  ...  28 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: Political ET  (Read 47181 times)
icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #240 on: Feb 15th, 2012, 12:20am »

It appears he has not stuck to any single hypothesis, but changed views and opinion as he acquired new material. I think that's very good. Most of these people build a real rut.

I agree with his concept of reported ETs not being compatible with life that evolved on a planet.

However, I found a picture in an encyclopedia the other day that looked interesting. It was an individual who tried to hide in a bathtub during the firestorm from the bombing of Dresden. They were dead natch, but the body was so dehydrated it looked like half a human. The skin was darker than normal, rough, cracked, and pulled very tight around the face. As a result, they were 'popeyed'. The dehydration effect shrunk the limbs, and, well, you get the picture. They almost looked like a Grey. Ya think? It was an old Funk and Wagnalls, so you might check those if you're near one. Dresden, bombing of. It's worth a look. Might the Greys be the result of a body somebody saw that had been through something similar?

Moving on, I'm going to have to read more on and by this person. I like the fact his ideas evolve with his information. Probably because this happens to me constantly. I think I flip flop on my specific idea of an ancient lost civilization weekly anymore, as so much material is emerging regarding this concept these days. It seems some archaeologists agree after all. Now to just keep the Ancient Aliens people out of the original material long enough to compile uncontaminated copies .................

I think he's onto something. What I don't know. His ideas are a work in progress. That's good. Somebody actually updates their concepts like I do.

Makes me feel more confident. wink
User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #241 on: Feb 15th, 2012, 12:27pm »

on Feb 15th, 2012, 12:20am, icepick wrote:
It appears he has not stuck to any single hypothesis, but changed views and opinion as he acquired new material. I think that's very good. Most of these people build a real rut.

I agree with his concept of reported ETs not being compatible with life that evolved on a planet.

However, I found a picture in an encyclopedia the other day that looked interesting. It was an individual who tried to hide in a bathtub during the firestorm from the bombing of Dresden. They were dead natch, but the body was so dehydrated it looked like half a human. The skin was darker than normal, rough, cracked, and pulled very tight around the face. As a result, they were 'popeyed'. The dehydration effect shrunk the limbs, and, well, you get the picture. They almost looked like a Grey. Ya think? It was an old Funk and Wagnalls, so you might check those if you're near one. Dresden, bombing of. It's worth a look. Might the Greys be the result of a body somebody saw that had been through something similar?

Moving on, I'm going to have to read more on and by this person. I like the fact his ideas evolve with his information. Probably because this happens to me constantly. I think I flip flop on my specific idea of an ancient lost civilization weekly anymore, as so much material is emerging regarding this concept these days. It seems some archaeologists agree after all. Now to just keep the Ancient Aliens people out of the original material long enough to compile uncontaminated copies .................

I think he's onto something. What I don't know. His ideas are a work in progress. That's good. Somebody actually updates their concepts like I do.

Makes me feel more confident. wink


Unfortunately I think he's done with publishing books and is only interested behind the scenes these days.
He has said for many years that there are too many crackpots and others messing up the waters of real investigative science and clouding up the issues into 'skepdics and bleevers'.
He had me hooked with his book The Invisible College. I read his earlier ones and then all the new ones as they came out. What I like, as you mentioned, is that he's not afraid to adjust his ideas as needed.
Have you ever read The Eigth Tower by Keel and Daimonic Reality by Harpur? They both have similar ideas to Vallee though coming at it from a slightly different angle.
User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #242 on: Feb 15th, 2012, 2:07pm »

icepick,
Thought you might like this or find it interesting if you haven't already read it.
It's a 'white paper' on alien intervention in mankind's past and it's ramifications if true. He supports that model proposed by Sitchin, Pye, and others. I had forgotten about this since I read it some years back.

http://www.neilfreer.com/SRPAGE23.html
User IP Logged

icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #243 on: Feb 15th, 2012, 4:39pm »

Interesting, but have you read it recently Wu? It's full of flawed concepts, most notably Nibiru/Planet X which would have to reside hundreds of AUs further out in the solar system than humanoids could survive. Or carbon based life for that matter.

That said, there is mention of something which is probably legitimate in it. The Sumerians were ancestors to the Hebrews, meaning it was here that the story of the Fallen Angels and the Nephilim took place. He chose to completely change or confuse this story though, and I wonder if personal beliefs played a role?

I would, and do, see it as legitimate like this: I'm sure you're aware of this story? The Fallen Angels were sent to Earth originally to watch over man, and instruct him in proper ways of leading their lives? Man was an engineered or created life form which was to eventually be 'special'. The Fallen Angels got into trouble first, because they chose to mix with human females. The DNA apparently was not totally compatible, and they produced a large (giant) 7 to 9 or 10 foot offspring of questionable temperament as a result.

This group got into further trouble because some of them decided to do more than teach a philosophical wisdom about life, and proceeded to advance technology at a more rapid rate. One of the primary technologies delivered was for weapons of war. And this is where they really blew it.

The various books tell of a war on Earth and a war in Heaven, which did not go well for the Fallen Angels and the Nephilim. A simplified explanation about how they were disposed of is offered, but it really sounds more like the phrase extreme prejudice applies here. But not all instances of these beings were removed, insinuating that they must have been here a very long time and were spread all over the planet.

Angel is simply an ancient Hebrew word meaning "God's Messenger". Might this translate in today's world as extraterrestrial? Of course this eventually leads to Noah, another story where you find many indications of it being highly condensed and simplified.

He also makes the mistake almost everybody in the Christian World did for centuries. Listening to the concept delivered by a man of Irish descent I believe, who counted the begats in Genesis and used that number to determine that the Earth is only 6k years old. You will find this number nowhere in the Bible or the Torah. It is a red herring. Some people ............ think they are so smart they outsmart themselves. In reality they were wrong all along. The begat counter falls very deep into this category.

Now, we have found a good number of those 7 to 9 foot skeletons. Science chose to hide them away in closets because they fit no known theory. To the credit of the scientific community, they have ceased to be so quick to dismiss the Jewish and Christian writings as myth in recent decades, and have started to investigate them where it seems they might apply. I'm sure they will get around to those skeletons as well pretty soon.

I also have issues with the concept of Sitchin being right and everyone else wrong as well. And I happen to remember one Sumerian legend about one of their instructors as well. He didn't come from the sky. Instead he was a bizarre half human, half fish creature. He came out of the sea every morning, and went back every night.

The Hebrews and Sumerians had the same stories pretty much. But if you remove the Annunaki, and insert the Fallen Angels and Nephilim, this concept does start to make sense. Not because of my beliefs, but because some corroborating evidence does exist, and the story fits much human nature as well. I'm willing to bet that if the author were to revisit this paper today, they would change a few things.

But it does seem as though he thinks along the right lines. This concept was probably the best available at the time is all. That's my $0.02 anyway.
User IP Logged

ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8140
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #244 on: Feb 15th, 2012, 5:26pm »

HEY ICEPICK,

EXCELLENT POST!

JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT THERE ARE SOME WHO SAY THE "ILLUMINATI" ARE ACTIVELY DEALING WITH THOSE SKELETONS TO EXTRACT DNA TO CLONE/REGENERATE THE NEPHILIM...IT SEEMS THIS GROUP IS INTENT ON REVIVING THOSE COSMIC/HEAVENLY WEAPONS OF DESTRUCTION...GO FIGURE...
THOSE WEAPONS OR KNOWLEDGE IS THAT WHICH CREATED THIS RIFT...I THINK THERE WERE SOME WHOM STARTED TO THINK WITH THE RIGHT HEAD AND REALIZED THAT HEY...WE MAY HAVE CROSSED THE LINE AND WHAT MIGHT BE THE CONSEQUENCE(S)...WE JUST GOT KICKED OUT OF THE HEAVEN CLUB...GEEZ...WHAT'S NEXT?

SHALOM...ZETAR

User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #245 on: Feb 15th, 2012, 11:28pm »

on Feb 15th, 2012, 4:39pm, icepick wrote:
Interesting, but have you read it recently Wu? It's full of flawed concepts, most notably Nibiru/Planet X which would have to reside hundreds of AUs further out in the solar system than humanoids could survive. Or carbon based life for that matter.

That said, there is mention of something which is probably legitimate in it. The Sumerians were ancestors to the Hebrews, meaning it was here that the story of the Fallen Angels and the Nephilim took place. He chose to completely change or confuse this story though, and I wonder if personal beliefs played a role?

I would, and do, see it as legitimate like this: I'm sure you're aware of this story? The Fallen Angels were sent to Earth originally to watch over man, and instruct him in proper ways of leading their lives? Man was an engineered or created life form which was to eventually be 'special'. The Fallen Angels got into trouble first, because they chose to mix with human females. The DNA apparently was not totally compatible, and they produced a large (giant) 7 to 9 or 10 foot offspring of questionable temperament as a result.

This group got into further trouble because some of them decided to do more than teach a philosophical wisdom about life, and proceeded to advance technology at a more rapid rate. One of the primary technologies delivered was for weapons of war. And this is where they really blew it.

The various books tell of a war on Earth and a war in Heaven, which did not go well for the Fallen Angels and the Nephilim. A simplified explanation about how they were disposed of is offered, but it really sounds more like the phrase extreme prejudice applies here. But not all instances of these beings were removed, insinuating that they must have been here a very long time and were spread all over the planet.

Angel is simply an ancient Hebrew word meaning "God's Messenger". Might this translate in today's world as extraterrestrial? Of course this eventually leads to Noah, another story where you find many indications of it being highly condensed and simplified.

He also makes the mistake almost everybody in the Christian World did for centuries. Listening to the concept delivered by a man of Irish descent I believe, who counted the begats in Genesis and used that number to determine that the Earth is only 6k years old. You will find this number nowhere in the Bible or the Torah. It is a red herring. Some people ............ think they are so smart they outsmart themselves. In reality they were wrong all along. The begat counter falls very deep into this category.

Now, we have found a good number of those 7 to 9 foot skeletons. Science chose to hide them away in closets because they fit no known theory. To the credit of the scientific community, they have ceased to be so quick to dismiss the Jewish and Christian writings as myth in recent decades, and have started to investigate them where it seems they might apply. I'm sure they will get around to those skeletons as well pretty soon.

I also have issues with the concept of Sitchin being right and everyone else wrong as well. And I happen to remember one Sumerian legend about one of their instructors as well. He didn't come from the sky. Instead he was a bizarre half human, half fish creature. He came out of the sea every morning, and went back every night.

The Hebrews and Sumerians had the same stories pretty much. But if you remove the Annunaki, and insert the Fallen Angels and Nephilim, this concept does start to make sense. Not because of my beliefs, but because some corroborating evidence does exist, and the story fits much human nature as well. I'm willing to bet that if the author were to revisit this paper today, they would change a few things.

But it does seem as though he thinks along the right lines. This concept was probably the best available at the time is all. That's my $0.02 anyway.


No..haven't read it for a while, but I don't really buy into the ancient aliens in the Bible and other civilizations, etc theory anyway. I posted it for you. I don't think there is enough actual evidence to make that case and it's too speculative for me. Fun to read about though.
User IP Logged

icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #246 on: Feb 16th, 2012, 12:13am »

The ancient civilization concept has always stuck with me for a few reasons. Mainly because it would help to neatly explain so many things. I don't believe in jumping off cliffs either though. A concept needs to be viable to start with, and that dumps Nibiru. I prefer a concept comes from many sources as well, and I don't mean Darryl, my brother Darryl, and my other brother Darryl. Then I like to assess them myself of course.

There's actually a lot of things out there which sound suspiciously similar to the Fallen Angel/Nephilim story. But I don't really go for the Ancient Astronaut routine, which I think you're aware of. Some ETs undoubtedly got themselves involved in our business somewhere in the past, but not much, or not for long. We do seem to be an engineered species. And we both know there's something wrong with the official theory about Baalbeck, Lebanon. Personally, I think much of the Egyptian stuff is slightly suspect as well. If it weren't, we wouldn't see all those conflicting records from Ancient Egypt. But I'm not going any further than that with this one. Whether I see it as controversial or not, it is still accepted theory after all.

I hate to dis on Sitchin. I believe he truly thought he was right, and he did try to keep the record straight in his eyes anyway. But I've dabbled in Cosmology far too much to buy into planets careening around the solar system like bumper cars.

There is something to the thoughts the author had though. The Sumerians kept excellent records, and they handed many of the stories down to the Hebrews. All too detailed to be creative writing alone. They weren't prone to embellishment like the Egyptians either. I like that, because it does make it easier to trust at least one source from that era. That certainly doesn't stop the Ancient Alien crowd from tearing through their history with wild claims though. I really do wish they would contain themselves.
User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 587
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #247 on: Mar 1st, 2012, 4:30pm »



These night vision UFO clips are interesting look at 2:41 and about 5:20 the 2 UFOs side by side.

I have seen a few of these night vision UFO clips and you would think that as soon as it is night all hell breaks loose and you get triangles and orbs everywhere. That can't be seen with the naked eye.

Some sort of cold war happening in the skies.



Im sure someone here might have a better idea of what is happening in these clips.

G

User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 587
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #248 on: Mar 1st, 2012, 4:46pm »

Weird a group looking at these



Ah yes and here is the old cold war stand off



I would really like some researchers on to this.

G
User IP Logged

magoollo
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 155
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #249 on: Mar 2nd, 2012, 03:59am »

on Mar 1st, 2012, 4:46pm, GusB wrote:
Weird a group looking at these



Ah yes and here is the old cold war stand off



I would really like some researchers on to this.

G


Looks to be human reverse engineered anti gravity space planes probably the tr-3b or a derivative
User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 587
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #250 on: Mar 2nd, 2012, 05:05am »

on Mar 2nd, 2012, 03:59am, magoollo wrote:
Looks to be human reverse engineered anti gravity space planes probably the tr-3b or a derivative


Ah Mag

Long time no see.

Prove your statement.

The only way I could see your point of view is that the Russians or Chinese are confronting the US in space.

I simply don't think the they have the money.

I look forward to your reply.

Gsmiley
User IP Logged

Sam
Guest
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #251 on: Mar 2nd, 2012, 1:35pm »

As the people study ufo usually narrowed on their shapes, then their conclusion would tend to be more political. Now I try to emphasize my research on their core, that may get a rational explanations?
User IP Logged

Erno86
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2698
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #252 on: Mar 2nd, 2012, 3:21pm »

I tend to believe, that the majority of other-worlder's, who visit our planet are non-political in nature. The ufonauts are probably a investigative group, concerned about our ability to destroy our planet Earth. In my opinion.... is that if the Earthling's have the ability to destroy all life on our planet, the ufonauts probably think that we can destroy all life on other planet's as well; so as to consider us as a threat.

If the human race survives long enough, Earthling's might have a chance to travel too other star system's, so the other-worlder's might be keeping a sharp eye on us; so to speak.
« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2012, 3:24pm by Erno86 » User IP Logged

"It would be unsatisfactory, in my opinion, if a world without matter were possible."

Albert Einstein
pete4438
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 211
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #253 on: Mar 3rd, 2012, 04:45am »

When trying to research UFOs/ET I always try to work from the basis that first, 'what it can't be' then proceed to what it can be or may be.
I hope that makes sense.
Well anyway, it does to me.
Some very interesting clips there.
User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 587
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #254 on: Mar 3rd, 2012, 07:56am »

on Mar 3rd, 2012, 04:45am, pete4438 wrote:
When trying to research UFOs/ET I always try to work from the basis that first, 'what it can't be' then proceed to what it can be or may be.
I hope that makes sense.
Well anyway, it does to me.
Some very interesting clips there.


I think you guys can do better. This stuff is far out.

G tongue
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19  ...  28 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls