Board Logo
« Political ET »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 24th, 2017, 2:12pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22  ...  28 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: Political ET  (Read 43609 times)
drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6591
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #285 on: Jun 6th, 2012, 11:54am »

on Jun 1st, 2012, 3:49pm, Erno86 wrote:
I speculate...that the fusion plasma is needed --- besides for offensive and defensive operations --- for fuel for the photon engine, when little or no starlight photons are present for the photon receptor to feed the photons to the heart of the photon engine; that expells them with tremendous thrust.

Seawater is injected outside the inner magnetic shield. The outer magnetic shield presses upon the seawater against the inner magnetic shield with extreme pressure till the duterium atoms in the seawater have there protons fuse together, thus releasing photons; as in the fusion process.


Again where are you getting this stuff from...?
Are the aliens sending you schematics or something..?

huh
User IP Logged

Erno86
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2577
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #286 on: Jun 6th, 2012, 5:57pm »

on Jun 6th, 2012, 11:54am, drwu23 wrote:
Again where are you getting this stuff from...?
Are the aliens sending you schematics or something..?

huh


I'm getting this "stuff" from my speculation's of how a starship functions in Earth's atmosphere from my UFO sighting's one night, back in Nov. 1976.

How do I know it was a foofighter? Because of it's other-worldly appearance and flight antic's.

In fact...I want to be a builder of an interstellar starship myself --- and I believe that I'am on the right track; thanks to the other-worlder's who lead as examples too follow.
User IP Logged

"It would be unsatisfactory, in my opinion, if a world without matter were possible."

Albert Einstein
Erno86
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2577
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #287 on: Jun 6th, 2012, 6:17pm »

on Jun 6th, 2012, 11:52am, drwu23 wrote:
How do you know that what you 'saw' was a 'foo fighter,' and where are you getting all this other info from about fusion plasma and magnetic shields?
Are you personal friends with the aliens? No offense but comments like these are what give skeptics and others the reason to think that many in the ufo arena are not playing with a full deck.
wink


If I stated... that I'am "personal friends with the alien's," could give the United States government a reason too prosecute me under Federal law that bans such activity.
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2012, 6:32pm by Erno86 » User IP Logged

"It would be unsatisfactory, in my opinion, if a world without matter were possible."

Albert Einstein
drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6591
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #288 on: Jun 6th, 2012, 10:18pm »

on Jun 6th, 2012, 6:17pm, Erno86 wrote:
If I stated... that I'am "personal friends with the alien's," could give the United States government a reason too prosecute me under Federal law that bans such activity.



laugh
User IP Logged

HAL9000
Guest
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #289 on: Jun 7th, 2012, 05:58am »

Erno86,

..In fact...I want to be a builder of an interstellar starship myself --- and I believe that I'am on the right track; thanks to the other-worlder's who lead as examples too follow. ..

Then Space-X should be knocking on your door any time now.

You know the old saying 'if you're so smart why aren't you rich ?'

Let me re-work it.

'If you know all this stuff as real, why aren't you working in some top of the range science lab with unlimited funding ?'

And if you are, why are you here posting on a ufo site ?

HAL
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2012, 06:14am by HAL9000 » User IP Logged

Erno86
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2577
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #290 on: Jun 7th, 2012, 5:09pm »

on Jun 7th, 2012, 05:58am, HAL9000 wrote:
Erno86,

..In fact...I want to be a builder of an interstellar starship myself --- and I believe that I'am on the right track; thanks to the other-worlder's who lead as examples too follow. ..

Then Space-X should be knocking on your door any time now.

You know the old saying 'if you're so smart why aren't you rich ?'

Let me re-work it.

'If you know all this stuff as real, why aren't you working in some top of the range science lab with unlimited funding ?'

And if you are, why are you here posting on a ufo site ?

HAL


Because...I want to be the first person in recorded history too try to explain the ins and outs of flying saucer propulsion correctly. I'm getting old... thus, I want to pass down my theory's to the next generation; if possible. That's why I like to discuss and trade secret's about UFO's on discussion forums, such as this one. Also...I'm looking for people who have had the same UFO sighting's as I've had --- that reassures me --- that they are still out-there.

In order to build a starship --- "It's got to be a global aspiration," said former astronaut Mae Jemison, who will head the effort to gather ideas, money and public enthusiasm for a leap into space. "The dreamers at DARPA {Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency,} a few weeks ago announced an award of $500,000 to Jemison to launch an effort to --- someday --- send explorers to another star system.

It's a huge job, impractical with existing technology. That's why the 100 Year Starship Study will start by building a community of space enthusiasts, engineers, technologists, futurists, scientists and dreamers to chip away at a panoply of technical, financial and social challenges --- while seeking funds to keep the effort afloat."

Quotes: Washington Post, Wed., May 23, 2012, by Brian Vastag
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2012, 5:32pm by Erno86 » User IP Logged

"It would be unsatisfactory, in my opinion, if a world without matter were possible."

Albert Einstein
drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6591
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #291 on: Jun 7th, 2012, 11:06pm »

on Jun 7th, 2012, 5:09pm, Erno86 wrote:
Because...I want to be the first person in recorded history too try to explain the ins and outs of flying saucer propulsion correctly. I'm getting old... thus, I want to pass down my theory's to the next generation; if possible. That's why I like to discuss and trade secret's about UFO's on discussion forums, such as this one. Also...I'm looking for people who have had the same UFO sighting's as I've had --- that reassures me --- that they are still out-there.

In order to build a starship --- "It's got to be a global aspiration," said former astronaut Mae Jemison, who will head the effort to gather ideas, money and public enthusiasm for a leap into space. "The dreamers at DARPA {Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency,} a few weeks ago announced an award of $500,000 to Jemison to launch an effort to --- someday --- send explorers to another star system.

It's a huge job, impractical with existing technology. That's why the 100 Year Starship Study will start by building a community of space enthusiasts, engineers, technologists, futurists, scientists and dreamers to chip away at a panoply of technical, financial and social challenges --- while seeking funds to keep the effort afloat."

Quotes: Washington Post, Wed., May 23, 2012, by Brian Vastag


Just curious but do you have any actual scientific training or specific skills that would allow any of your ideas to be valid on a practical level?
And your stance on abduction and other ufo beliefs might hamper your entry into that skill set.
User IP Logged

icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #292 on: Jun 8th, 2012, 01:47am »

on Jun 1st, 2012, 10:34am, Voidoid wrote:
Ice - have you ever seen any original source material regarding the B-29 gunner who supposedly shot-down a foo-fighter? I see what appears to be the same vague reference on wiki and other places but nothing more than that. Are we sure this incident really occurred?


No, I haven't. But like you I have read this reference for years. Even before the internet. So I'm assuming there's something to it.

Originally I had but a modest interest in Foo Fighters. But in the late 1970s I discovered that they had been seen by pilots from both sides, in every theater of the war. It wasn't until later in the war that these reports out of Europe were taken seriously by an American USAAF commander. Worried about a new German weapon, he managed to get an investigation going on the matter. At that point, the reports from remote areas were discovered. Even one came out of Burma. Fortunately, both the RAF and USAAF were keeping all film footage from gun cameras the entire war, so the reports were verifiable. Fighter pilots were constantly trying to shoot these things down without having any luck. After the war it was discovered that Axis pilots and commanders thought they were an Allied secret weapon. Up until I read about that, I had suspected an aerial mine the Germans were working on.

They filed away every little piece of information in that investigation. Reports, gun camera film, everything. They still have those files somewhere, gun camera footage included.

Why this information is so hard to find after all these years is anybody's guess. But it is out there. Maybe there really was a secret weapons program underway by one side, which wasn't developed for decades. Recently concluded weapons research would be one reason for all the secrecy. Of course ET could be another. One thing I'm not going to do is take a shot at who or what this may have been without seeing better pictures than the grainy ones war correspondents riding in bombers snapped in low light, from a vibrating plane. I want to see the good stuff first. The gun camera footage. Knowing the military no better than I do, I realize that these files probably fill a small warehouse somewhere.

Tim
User IP Logged

icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #293 on: Jun 8th, 2012, 02:03am »

on Jun 1st, 2012, 1:15pm, drwu23 wrote:
Regarding 'foos'....I was always under the impression they were relatively small balls of light and not craft shaped. And I don't think I have ever seen any actual footage.


Always a ball, but the sizes varied quite a bit. There's even a report about one appearing inside a bomber once. There's no way to prove that one of course, but the crew was so shaken up that they were taken seriously. There was a lot of research for years, trying to figure out what they were. As far as I know, it's still a mystery.

You can find a few pictures on the net which claim to be gun camera footage, but I don't buy it. I've never seen any gun camera footage, and I've searched for years. On top of that, these were stills, which is suspicious enough. As far as I know, the only available pictures are the grainy ones taken by war correspondents in very poor light.

In my opinion, the Foo Fighters are in the top five possible real deal phenomena of all time where UFOs are concerned. I've read everything I've ever been able to find since the 70s. If there is one thing above all others I'd like to see from UFO evidence known to exist, I would choose the gun camera footage of the Foo Fighters without any hesitation. Why it remains locked away and classified all these years seems like a mystery in itself, does it not?

Tim
User IP Logged

HAL9000
Guest
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #294 on: Jun 8th, 2012, 06:01am »

Erno86,

...Because...I want to be the first person in recorded history too try to explain the ins and outs of flying saucer propulsion correctly. I'm getting old... thus, I want to pass down my theory's to the next generation; if possible. That's why I like to discuss and trade secret's about UFO's on discussion forums, such as this one. Also...I'm looking for people who have had the same UFO sighting's as I've had --- that reassures me --- that they are still out-there....

you have a problem here. you write as if you have the actual knowledge, then you say you wish to pass on your theory. So, which is it ? Fact or theory ?

If it's fact, How do you know ?

If it's theory then you need to give much more detailed explanations.

There are lots of people on this and other ufo sites that have an idea on how these things work. So you need to be able to give some pretty solid descriptions .

I look forward to reading more from you on this .

HAL

p.s. Have you ever heard of Stan Meyer ?


« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2012, 06:04am by HAL9000 » User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 585
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #295 on: Jun 8th, 2012, 7:22pm »

Hi Guys I feel like my thread is being taken over by an unending argument about Ernos opinion. Erno I think it would be better if you started your own thread.

I like to focus on collected research from a number of sources and speculation/effects of ET space politics.

for example this WTF http://www.ufocasebook.com/2012/i10footage.html which came from this footage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCEm636-0bI

I would rather discuss this as there are many Americans here on this forum.

Also what is going on with these missiles from the USA Russia and China. Why are they going off track and going into spirals. What would ET think looking at these and could ET be interfering with them.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2012/middleeastlight.html

G tongue
« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2012, 9:21pm by GusB » User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6591
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #296 on: Jun 8th, 2012, 11:24pm »

on Jun 8th, 2012, 7:22pm, GusB wrote:
Hi Guys I feel like my thread is being taken over by an unending argument about Ernos opinion. Erno I think it would be better if you started your own thread.


You know there wouldn't be these 'unending' arguments about Ernos opinions if he would state that they are just his opinions.
The problem is he says them like they are fact.

rolleyes
User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 585
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #297 on: Jun 23rd, 2012, 7:36pm »

http://www.ufocasebook.com/mag/062512.html

I would say that their is a link between the UFO in the Netherlands and the UFO seen in Joplin, Missouri.

So is this some sort of ET containment of Earth? It no longer seems to be observer UFO Foo Fighters seen during WWII.

They penetrate US and European air space that seems to be on the ground a deliberate act of antagonism.

The motives behind this is difficult to comprehend.

G
User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 585
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #298 on: Jul 4th, 2012, 7:52pm »

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2012/laredovideo.html

Again the infer red camera is showing things that need to be investigated.

What I think needs to be done is a large group of people need to go to these sights and shine lasers around these objects to make contact.

It will be interesting to see how this develops.

G
User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 585
xx Re: Political ET
« Reply #299 on: Jul 13th, 2012, 7:26pm »

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2012/documentsa70.html

one of the aliens spoke to him and said: “Sanctuary – we are here already and we are coming here.”

Interesting.

G
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22  ...  28 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls