Board Logo
« UFOs vs Demonic Forces »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 13th, 2017, 10:36pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12  ...  20 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: UFOs vs Demonic Forces  (Read 40163 times)
drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #135 on: May 25th, 2015, 1:27pm »

on May 25th, 2015, 12:59pm, ZETAR wrote:
DRWU,



I FIND THE OBSCURE ~ PROVIDES THE CURE ~ FOR ENLIGHTENMENT!



Yeah....that's what my old guru once told me....he's a used car salesman now.

btw...you did see the winking eye smiley on my post ..right..?



grin
User IP Logged

Erno86
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3061
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #136 on: May 25th, 2015, 1:31pm »

When I told my boss at work, that I was giving my 100% to my job --- he questioned me why I wasn't giving my 110%.

This topic shows what Ufology is mainly up against --- a demons=ETE crowd --- that wants to stifle and subjugate a movement with religious doctrine, paranoia, lying propaganda and unjustified allegations in order to demonize an alien race/races that has not been proven to be evil; so it can try to rally it's forces against a so-called "evil menace."
User IP Logged

"It would be unsatisfactory, in my opinion, if a world without matter were possible."

Albert Einstein
purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4830
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #137 on: May 25th, 2015, 1:32pm »

on May 23rd, 2015, 10:29am, carolnistri wrote:
To Whom it may concern,Im a one hundred percent that Im right.Its with a dreadful feeling in the pit of me stomach that I tell you this,but tell I must.Kidnapping people? Maybe they do but as for myself I kind of think that happens in the mind.But even if it does doesnt that make it all the more horrible?These things are real,if only in the mind. Able to go from here to there and back again in spit seconds.I know that doesnt necessairly mean anything but it does to me. Able to walk thru walls without pushing any buttons,doesnt that alone strike you as odd?


100% sure UFO(naut)s are demonic/Demons, Carol? Because they use their iPad (with cool WallKThrough App) instead of buttons, because they are lightning fast (but don't our pilots and astronauts move 'fast' too?), because they are (maybe not?) kidnapping humans, or pretending to (which could also mean they are hostile, or real hungry or just think we are ants). My point is that your arguments do not make me think ET visitors must be actually Demons. I am not arriving at your 100% certainty and in all honesty cannot see how you got there!

OK, you feel it in the pit of your stomach. Hunches can be occcasionally correct. The problem is that your stomach may be convincing to you, yet unable to make itself felt and believed in the forum.

Not trying to be difficult smiley, but why should others, readers who do not know you personally, believe your argument?


purr
User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #138 on: May 25th, 2015, 1:38pm »

on May 25th, 2015, 1:31pm, Erno86 wrote:
....

This topic shows what Ufology is mainly up against --- a demons=ETE crowd --- that wants to stifle and subjugate a movement with religious doctrine, paranoia, lying propaganda and unjustified allegations in order to demonize an alien race/races that has not been proven to be evil; so it can try to rally it's forces against a so-called "evil menace."


While I don't fully accept the idea that the ufo phenom is space aliens ( or only space aliens...), I do agree with you in that mixing in Biblical religious faith based beliefs can only further muddy the waters of any true investigation into a very puzzling enigma.
We should keep our options open and not become attached to any specific dogma while trying to figure out this mystery.
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2015, 1:53pm by drwu23 » User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #139 on: May 25th, 2015, 1:59pm »

on May 25th, 2015, 1:32pm, purr wrote:
100% sure UFO(naut)s are demonic/Demons, Carol? ....Because OK, you feel it in the pit of your stomach. Hunches can be occcasionally correct. The problem is that your stomach may be convincing to you, yet unable to make itself felt and believed in the forum.

Not trying to be difficult smiley, but why should others, readers who do not know you personally, believe your argument?


purr


I'm not speaking for Carol here and I wish to make that clear, but imho the reason she believes this is simple. She has accepted Biblical Christianity (probably her whole life..) in it's traditional form and has over-laid this belief onto the ufo enigma.
If that works for her, or anyone else for that matter, that's their right to believe it.....but it doesn't make it the truth.
User IP Logged

ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8452
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #140 on: May 25th, 2015, 2:55pm »

DRWU,

TO WIT:

"I'm not speaking for Carol here and I wish to make that clear, but imho the reason she believes this is simple."

>>> I'm not speaking for Carol <<<

User Image

>>> the reason she believes this is simple <<<

User Image

FROM OBSCURITY ~ TO PURITY ~ THE ALLURE OF DRWU...

SHALOM...Z

EDI TO ADD:

YES SIR ~ I SAW UR SMILEY ~ FIGURED I'D GIVE A GRIN...STIRRINGLY grin

User Image
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2015, 3:03pm by ZETAR » User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
carolnistri
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 2044
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #141 on: May 26th, 2015, 04:13am »

on May 25th, 2015, 1:59pm, drwu23 wrote:
I'm not speaking for Carol here and I wish to make that clear, but imho the reason she believes this is simple. She has accepted Biblical Christianity (probably her whole life..) in it's traditional form and has over-laid this belief onto the ufo enigma.
If that works for her, or anyone else for that matter, that's their right to believe it.....but it doesn't make it the truth.

Dr.Wu,Ive not accepted Christanity nor am I a good Christian ,I go to church on occasion but not as a usual rule.now how many times am I going to have to repeat meself..
User IP Logged

carolnistri
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 2044
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #142 on: May 26th, 2015, 10:24am »

on May 25th, 2015, 1:31pm, Erno86 wrote:
When I told my boss at work, that I was giving my 100% to my job --- he questioned me why I wasn't giving my 110%.

This topic shows what Ufology is mainly up against --- a demons=ETE crowd --- that wants to stifle and subjugate a movement with religious doctrine, paranoia, lying propaganda and unjustified allegations in order to demonize an alien race/races that has not been proven to be evil; so it can try to rally it's forces against a so-called "evil menace."


And I beg to differ with you Erno,I actually like the idea of their being "good aliens" however these demon like creatures are Not Good.Now who was it that wrote that the "aliens" hate mankind?
User IP Logged

INT21
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3132
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #143 on: May 26th, 2015, 10:44am »

.... in order to demonize an alien race/races that has not been proven to be evil; so it can try to rally it's forces against a so-called "evil menace." ..

And your proof that these 'alien races' even exist is ?

I acknowledge that Carolnistri admits to having non.

HAL
INT21
User IP Logged

Isn't it midnight, on the other side of the world.
Do you remember
the face of a pretty girl ?
ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8452
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #144 on: May 26th, 2015, 11:00am »

HAL,

TO WIT:

"in order to demonize an alien race/races that has not been proven to be evil; so it can try to rally it's forces against a so-called "evil menace."

"And your proof that these 'alien races' even exist is ?"

CAROL IS UNQUESTIONABLY CONSISTANT cheesy

User Image

NEVERTHELESS ~ I ACCEPT HER INSIGHT ~ AS I WOULD ANYONE WHOM MAY ESPOUSE A >>> PREDISPOSED COGNIZANCE <<< MOREOVER, THIS DOES NOT INDICATE I ACCEPT HER CONCLUSIONS IN LIEU OF THE FLUX OF FACTS AROUND UFOLOGY ~ IT WOULD UNQUESTIONABLY BE A LEAP TO LABEL ALL WITHOUT THE DATA TO CONCLUDE THEY EXIST ~ BUT THEN AGAIN ~ EVIDENCE IS IN THE EYES OF THE RESEARCH!

UP ~ UP ~ AND AWAY WE GO...

User Image

SHALOM...Z
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2015, 11:00am by ZETAR » User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #145 on: May 26th, 2015, 11:10am »

on May 26th, 2015, 04:13am, carolnistri wrote:
Dr.Wu,Ive not accepted Christanity nor am I a good Christian ,I go to church on occasion but not as a usual rule.now how many times am I going to have to repeat meself..


I don't recall you ever making that clear before......then you don't believe in Jesus, God, or the events in the Bible..? If so then you are not a true Christian...if you do believe then you are a Christian. Sounds to me like you are in a paradox and you can't have it both ways.
So I ask again if you don't believe then how can you possibly call them demons which is straight out of the Bible and a Christian belief..?
huh

ps: were you ever Baptized as a child into the Christian faith in any church and said the words or your parents for you?... If so you are a Christian by definition.
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2015, 11:12am by drwu23 » User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #146 on: May 26th, 2015, 11:15am »

on May 26th, 2015, 11:00am, ZETAR wrote:
HAL,

TO WIT:

"in order to demonize an alien race/races that has not been proven to be evil; so it can try to rally it's forces against a so-called "evil menace."

"And your proof that these 'alien races' even exist is ?"

CAROL IS UNQUESTIONABLY CONSISTANT cheesy

SHALOM...Z


She has been consistent lately but in the not too distant past she was all over the map regarding her belief about aliens...and mostly thought they were just bad aliens from space.
BTW...not tooting my horn at all but my posts about inter-dimensional beings over the years at UFO Evo and here influenced her new position, and she has mentioned this I believe.
User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #147 on: May 26th, 2015, 11:26am »

on May 25th, 2015, 2:55pm, ZETAR wrote:
DRWU,

TO WIT:

"I'm not speaking for Carol here and I wish to make that clear, but imho the reason she believes this is simple."

>>> I'm not speaking for Carol <<<

User Image

>>> the reason she believes this is simple <<<

User Image

FROM OBSCURITY ~ TO PURITY ~ THE ALLURE OF DRWU...

SHALOM...Z

EDI TO ADD:

YES SIR ~ I SAW UR SMILEY ~ FIGURED I'D GIVE A GRIN...STIRRINGLY grin

User Image


Once again I'm not sure of the point of your post...are you defending carol, trying to be clever, or just acting as the class clown..?


ps: The more you post lately the more you remind me of that used car salesman......the ex guru.
grin
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2015, 11:28am by drwu23 » User IP Logged

ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8452
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #148 on: May 26th, 2015, 11:38am »

DRWU,

TO WIT:

"Once again I'm not sure of the point of your post...are you defending carol, trying to be clever, or just acting as the class clown..?"

CERTAINALY THE ABOVE REFLECTS THE INHERENT PROBLEM WITH GNOSTICISM >>> YA JUST NEVER KNOW <<< cool

I FIND HUMOR A CATALYST TO ONES INSIGHT ~ THOSE WHOM CAN VIEW COMPLICATED IDEAS WITH IMAGINATION/HUMOR ~ HAVE MENTAL VECTORS I RESPECT AND APPRECIATE ~ I MERELY PLANT THE SEED ~ IF IT'S A CLASS CLOWN YOU'VE VIEWED ~ REGRETABLY ~ YOU REMAIN IN >>> OBSCURITY <<< RESPECTFULLY SIR...

HOWEVER...A BRIGHT ~ POSITIVE, AND MOMENT OF SUNSHINE WAS SEEN HERE...

"BTW...not tooting my horn at all but my posts about inter-dimensional beings over the years at UFO Evo and here influenced her new position, and she has mentioned this I believe."

TOOT ~ TOOT...

User Image

SHALOM...Z
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2015, 11:39am by ZETAR » User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
INT21
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3132
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #149 on: May 26th, 2015, 11:39am »

ZETAR,

I HAVE TO GO WITH Drwu. Carolnistri HAS ONLY RECENTLY SETTLED FOR THE DEMONS APPROACH AFTER EARLIER OPTING FOR THE OPPOSITE VIEW.

BUT THE MAIN AIM OF THAT RESPONSE BY ME WAS TO ASK Erno86 TO PRESENT HIS PROOF.

HAL
INT21
User IP Logged

Isn't it midnight, on the other side of the world.
Do you remember
the face of a pretty girl ?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12  ...  20 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls