Board Logo
« UFOs vs Demonic Forces »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 22nd, 2017, 08:46am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20  Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: UFOs vs Demonic Forces  (Read 33763 times)
Erno86
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3027
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #270 on: Jun 17th, 2015, 3:00pm »

Is the OP assuming that the supposed "demons" are from hell? I assume that's a mute point, since I don't believe in the Christian religious version of "heaven and hell."
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2015, 3:27pm by Erno86 » User IP Logged

"It would be unsatisfactory, in my opinion, if a world without matter were possible."

Albert Einstein
drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #271 on: Jun 17th, 2015, 3:53pm »

on Jun 17th, 2015, 3:00pm, Erno86 wrote:
Is the OP assuming that the supposed "demons" are from hell? I assume that's a mute point, since I don't believe in the Christian religious version of "heaven and hell."


That was Carol's stance; that the demons were from satan and hell as based on Christian ideology.
User IP Logged

purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4826
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #272 on: Jun 17th, 2015, 4:23pm »

on Jun 12th, 2015, 5:44pm, drwu23 wrote:
Demons from outer space come to torture the poor earthlings.....it doesn't get any more bizarre than that.





grin
Ya gotta love the internet.


With all the time spent online getting continually microwaved I'm probably not quite right in the head, doctor. huh But your post makes sense to me in a strange sort of way. Why not? Why can it not be ALL TRUE!!

Maybe God is the one true source of life and reality in the infinite eternal multiverse. All cosmic players then express Him/Her/It in some way, across a wide range of apparent dispositions, including a niche for real nasty demonic aliens (coming in from other dimension and/or planets) some of whom double as ET.

We're just one more lifeform, inevitably alien to untold others, showing bad, even demon-like behaviors too!

smiley


purr (high time to further marinate my brain in some lovely Chilean Winemaker's Lot Merlot)
« Last Edit: Jun 17th, 2015, 4:27pm by purr » User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8284
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #273 on: Jun 17th, 2015, 4:57pm »

PURR,

TO WIT:

"(high time to further marinate my brain in some lovely Chilean Winemaker's Lot Merlot)"

CHEERS...

User Image

SMILE ~ CAROL IS CONCERNED ABOUT EL DIABLO grin ~ MARINATION APPROVED wink

SHALOM...Z

User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
carolnistri
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 2044
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #274 on: Jul 10th, 2015, 12:48pm »

scratches fuzzy head,whats El Diablo,or somthin like that...
User IP Logged

Archangel
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 68
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #275 on: Aug 1st, 2015, 6:04pm »

Diablo = Devil wink
User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #276 on: Aug 2nd, 2015, 3:17pm »

on Aug 1st, 2015, 6:04pm, Archangel wrote:
Diablo = Devil wink



Welcome to UFO Casebook..........
User IP Logged

MrKimball
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 2
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #277 on: Oct 8th, 2015, 10:31am »

on Apr 27th, 2015, 2:09pm, drwu23 wrote:
There are some nice platitudes in there....but where is the actual evidence.
Why can't those who 'believe' simply say it's 'faith' and move on with their lives?


Perhaps because it's 'simply' not that simple.
Many people have had interactions with angelic beings, just as many have had interactions with UFOs, ghost, bigfoot etc.

So that negates your assertion that people's religious beliefs are based simply on 'faith'.
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #278 on: Oct 8th, 2015, 11:00am »

on Oct 8th, 2015, 10:31am, MrKimball wrote:


Perhaps because it's 'simply' not that simple.
Many people have had interactions with angelic beings, just as many have had interactions with UFOs, ghost, bigfoot etc.

So that negates your assertion that people's religious beliefs are based simply on 'faith'.

Welcome to the forum MrK. smiley

At the risk of sounding pedantic then surely the fact that you yourself called them ‘religious beliefs’ equally negates the presumption that they are based on anything other than faith, i.e. they’re not ‘religious facts’ or ‘religious certainties’ but rather –as I believe you correctly termed them- ‘religious beliefs’. undecided


Cheers.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #279 on: Oct 8th, 2015, 12:09pm »

on Oct 8th, 2015, 10:31am, MrKimball wrote:


Perhaps because it's 'simply' not that simple.
Many people have had interactions with angelic beings, just as many have had interactions with UFOs, ghost, bigfoot etc.

So that negates your assertion that people's religious beliefs are based simply on 'faith'.


And of course you know for a fact that these people have had legitimate 'interactions' with actual beings and not just something else happening..?
Please explain away.....we are all ears.
smiley
User IP Logged

INT21
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3090
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #280 on: Oct 8th, 2015, 12:46pm »

MrKimball,

....Many people have had interactions with angelic beings, just as many have had interactions with UFOs, ghost, bigfoot etc....

I have to agree with Drwu.

There is absolutely no solid evidence for any of the above.

People do see, hear, smell etc things that they can't explain. But there is no way to firmly tie the event to any of the above. Just a belief.

HAL
INT21
User IP Logged

Isn't it midnight, on the other side of the world.
Do you remember
the face of a pretty girl ?
carolnistri
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 2044
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #281 on: Oct 13th, 2015, 03:25am »

Mr. Kimball are you Paul Kimball? If so welcome to the board,if not welcome anyways..
User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #282 on: Oct 13th, 2015, 1:10pm »

I would hope that Paul wouldn't make just a hit and run post and would say hi to those of us that remember him from the old days.

smiley
User IP Logged

Erno86
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3027
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #283 on: Oct 13th, 2015, 2:38pm »

on Oct 8th, 2015, 11:00am, DrDil wrote:
Welcome to the forum MrK. smiley

At the risk of sounding pedantic then surely the fact that you yourself called them ‘religious beliefs’ equally negates the presumption that they are based on anything other than faith, i.e. they’re not ‘religious facts’ or ‘religious certainties’ but rather –as I believe you correctly termed them- ‘religious beliefs’. undecided


Cheers.



I'm speculating that you might be splitting one-to-many hairs on your assumptions about "religious beliefs".
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2015, 5:09pm by Erno86 » User IP Logged

"It would be unsatisfactory, in my opinion, if a world without matter were possible."

Albert Einstein
INT21
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3090
xx Re: UFOs vs Demonic Forces
« Reply #284 on: Oct 13th, 2015, 2:48pm »

Erno86,

...I'm speculating that you might be cutting one-to-many hairs on your assumptions about "religious beliefs"...

On what grounds do you say this ?

What is your definition of a religious belief ?

HAL
INT21

(I love discussions on definitions; they get quite nuanced)


User IP Logged

Isn't it midnight, on the other side of the world.
Do you remember
the face of a pretty girl ?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls