Board Logo
« Could a rock star lead to disclosure? »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 20th, 2017, 2:57pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2  Notify Send Topic Print
 hotthread  Author  Topic: Could a rock star lead to disclosure?  (Read 1272 times)
bonehead
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"All descriptions of reality are temporary hypotheses."


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1666
xx Re: Could a rock star lead to disclosure?
« Reply #15 on: Oct 15th, 2017, 1:02pm »

While I remain hopeful, my man Billy Cox is less sanguine....

http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/15590/still-looks-like-rain/#comment-497340

Kevin Randle shares my misgivings about DeLonge's project, but carries them all the way to full-blown rejection....

http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2017/10/tom-delonge-and-ufos.html

Just because DeLonge is a rich dude with a serious yen for long ducats does not necessarily compel me to write him off completely.... yet.

How much slack should I cut him?? huh

Bonehead
« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2017, 1:19pm by bonehead » User IP Logged

"The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible."
ALBERT EINSTEIN
ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8376
xx Re: Could a rock star lead to disclosure?
« Reply #16 on: Oct 16th, 2017, 09:34am »

BONEY OPINES,

"Keep your eyes on this story folks."..." I am hopeful."

User Image

SHALOM...Z
User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
Raf
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1406
xx Re: Could a rock star lead to disclosure?
« Reply #17 on: Oct 23rd, 2017, 08:52am »

on Oct 15th, 2017, 1:02pm, bonehead wrote:
While I remain hopeful, my man Billy Cox is less sanguine....

http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/15590/still-looks-like-rain/#comment-497340

Kevin Randle shares my misgivings about DeLonge's project, but carries them all the way to full-blown rejection....

http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2017/10/tom-delonge-and-ufos.html


Just because DeLonge is a rich dude with a serious yen for long ducats does not necessarily compel me to write him off completely.... yet.

How much slack should I cut him?? huh

Bonehead


I've been following this too. The cynic in me says that all those insiders are there to keep DeLonge busy and off track. But I hope not.

I feel generous. So I'll give him a year of slack.
User IP Logged

The boldness of asking deep questions may require unforeseen flexibility if we are to accept the answers. ~ Brian Greene
ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8376
xx Re: Could a rock star lead to disclosure?
« Reply #18 on: Oct 23rd, 2017, 09:10am »

RAF,

"The cynic in me says that all those insiders are there to keep DeLonge busy and off track."

...OR ACTUALLY...TO CONTROL THE CONTENT/MESSAGE wink

User Image

SHALOM...Z
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2017, 09:13am by ZETAR » User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
Raf
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1406
xx Re: Could a rock star lead to disclosure?
« Reply #19 on: Oct 24th, 2017, 08:56am »

on Oct 23rd, 2017, 09:10am, ZETAR wrote:
RAF,

"The cynic in me says that all those insiders are there to keep DeLonge busy and off track."

...OR ACTUALLY...TO CONTROL THE CONTENT/MESSAGE wink

User Image

SHALOM...Z


Yes, that too, Zetar. Partial Disclosure controlled by the PTB....cynically speaking.
User IP Logged

The boldness of asking deep questions may require unforeseen flexibility if we are to accept the answers. ~ Brian Greene
Swamprat
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4237
xx Re: Could a rock star lead to disclosure?
« Reply #20 on: Oct 24th, 2017, 09:46am »

Bonehead said:

"While I remain hopeful, my man Billy Cox is less sanguine...."

http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/15590/still-looks-like-rain/#comment-497340


Yes! If nothing else, one positive thing DeLonge has done already is reawaken Cox's DeVoid blog. Here is my exchange with Billy:

Me-- "OK, Mr. Cox, just what are you up to? I was under the impression that DeVoid was dead and that you were moving on to educational issues. Imagine my surprise when a poster quoted you from your "Still Looks Like Rain" entry! So what is it, are you posting on DeVoid every 2 or 3 months when the spirits move you?"

Billy-- "...As for De Void, my professional predicament has improved considerably since I bailed out last year. Last week, the TTS announcement provided a little hope that maybe things on the UFO front aren't quite as hopeless as they were the day before. Depending on how that plays out I might air out the blog on a more regular basis, we'll see."

Swamp

User IP Logged

"Let's see what's over there."
bonehead
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"All descriptions of reality are temporary hypotheses."


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1666
xx Re: Could a rock star lead to disclosure?
« Reply #21 on: Oct 24th, 2017, 11:51am »

on Oct 24th, 2017, 09:46am, Swamprat wrote:


Billy-- "...As for De Void, my professional predicament has improved considerably since I bailed out last year. Last week, the TTS announcement provided a little hope that maybe things on the UFO front aren't quite as hopeless as they were the day before. Depending on how that plays out I might air out the blog on a more regular basis, we'll see."

Swamp



Swamp,

HHHhmmm, from that quote, me thinks that even Billy Cox is holding out some hope for this one? Funny how his article suggests otherwise.

I think it just goes to show how little hope has been coming from UFOLogy in recent years....

Hey Raf! wink

Bonehead
User IP Logged

"The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible."
ALBERT EINSTEIN
Raf
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1406
xx Re: Could a rock star lead to disclosure?
« Reply #22 on: Oct 26th, 2017, 09:09am »


Hi Bonehead...been awhile smiley
User IP Logged

The boldness of asking deep questions may require unforeseen flexibility if we are to accept the answers. ~ Brian Greene
Pages: 1 2  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls