Board Logo
« Texas Unknowns »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 26th, 2017, 11:42pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17  ...  25 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Texas Unknowns  (Read 26462 times)
Seeker
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Truth is one... Paths are many..."


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1815
xx Re: Lawwalk Pictures
« Reply #210 on: Mar 9th, 2010, 08:11am »

on Jan 18th, 2010, 12:53pm, Lawwalk wrote:
I was taking pics of these jets on Jan 11th and captured these objects also,what are they? I don't know


User Image


User Image


User Image


User Image

Lawwalk


Great shots, as usual Law! Especially the closs up!
User IP Logged

The Rev.
lilacchrome
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1
xx Re: Lawwalk Pictures
« Reply #211 on: Mar 25th, 2010, 10:33pm »

WOW! What a beautiful picture! Representing an "angel".
User IP Logged

Seeker
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Truth is one... Paths are many..."


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1815
xx Re: Lawwalk Pictures
« Reply #212 on: Apr 5th, 2010, 2:45pm »

on Mar 11th, 2010, 10:08pm, Lawwalk wrote:
Thanks Rev smiley


User Image


Closer view:


User Image

Lawwalk


Wow! These latest are spectacular! You have a knack for capturing anomalies in our skies...!!! grin
User IP Logged

The Rev.
Smisser
Guest
xx Re: Lawwalk Pictures
« Reply #213 on: May 16th, 2010, 11:59am »

hello Lawwalk !

I and i mean "i" (93% of all other people) think that most of this objects or whatever are Insects. the interesting thing of all is the moon and other planets, and not pictures with lines or points in a resolution of 800*518 ..... because we can see nothing.i know you are a good member of casebook but i cannot understand that you only post pictures with lines or points or whatever...i think you shot your pictures with a digital camera ? why are your screens only so small ? post your point or line pics in the real digicam resolution. i will see the real strange thing ala JOHN LENARD WALSON, you know what i mean ?!. And your pictures proof NOTHING sorry but this is the truth.you have 17 sites thread and the only good pics are point or lines.. I have started a thread and you can see on the 1st site many pictures and all are better than yours !I have bigger points - lol - The proof is there check it out !

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1273404587

Nice greatz from vienna - by Andi
« Last Edit: May 16th, 2010, 1:09pm by Smisser » User IP Logged

Lawwalk
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1268
xx Re: Lawwalk Pictures
« Reply #214 on: May 16th, 2010, 3:06pm »

Hi Andi

It has been said that my pics are nothing but bugs,birds,or planes and you are not the first to say this. They may be and they may not be. At least I am outside often trying my best to get something for you to see. If just one of my bugs,birds,or planes happen to be a genuine spacecraft not of this world,then I've accomplished my goal. I've longed to get a photo of a disk,triangle,or anything possibly otherworldly, clear and without doubt of what it is. But I think I'm wasting my time because even if I did,it would be debunked as a fake or a hoax by people like you. I do my best is all I can say and if it's not good enough for you,then you have a choice of whether you click on this thread or not. smiley

Lawwalk
User IP Logged

The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.
Leon T
Smisser
Guest
xx Re: Lawwalk Pictures
« Reply #215 on: May 21st, 2010, 1:20pm »

hello lawwalk -again

i will not say that the pictures are fake or hoax because why can a bird by a hoax? a bird is a bird ! no... i only question you to post your pictures in the real resolution of your digital camera, i and many others here have photoshop or other programs ... to zoom in and then we can say what it is or what it will be.

Please look at this videos(The Moon: Our Nearest Neighbour Friday, March) and tell me what you think ?
direct link: http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnLenardWalson#p/u/21/fLxvsc-cQ4c
http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnLenardWalson#p/u/50/kDH9S1QOj0U
mfg Andi
« Last Edit: May 21st, 2010, 2:02pm by Smisser » User IP Logged

Lawwalk
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1268
xx Re: Lawwalk Pictures
« Reply #216 on: May 24th, 2010, 11:07pm »

Hi Andi

What is it you want me to see in the Walson videos? Do you see spaceships and aliens? Please use your photo shop and take a pic of what you want me to see.

Lawwalk
User IP Logged

The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him.
Leon T
Seeker
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Truth is one... Paths are many..."


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1815
xx Re: Lawwalk Pictures
« Reply #217 on: May 25th, 2010, 10:16am »

Hi Law smiley

I am thrilled by your nature shots and intrigued by the possible UFO ones. Keep up the good work! grin

And if that last shot you posted of the close up of the anomalous object in the sky is a bird or insect, I'M Santa Claus!!! Hahahaha! [Note I did NOT type "hohoho" wink ]

« Last Edit: May 25th, 2010, 10:16am by Seeker » User IP Logged

The Rev.
Smisser
Guest
xx Re: Lawwalk Pictures
« Reply #218 on: May 27th, 2010, 10:04am »

on May 24th, 2010, 11:07pm, Lawwalk wrote:
Hi Andi

What is it you want me to see in the Walson videos? Do you see spaceships and aliens? Please use your photo shop and take a pic of what you want me to see.

Lawwalk


Hello

must laught ! is it so difficult to click on the youtube links ? or is it so difficult for you to post your pictures in the real resolution(i asked you 3 times and no awnser...) ? ! or is it so difficult to look at the last seven pictures in this thread ? - http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1273404587 - then see it yourself !
lol http://vimeo.com/channels/15003

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2010, 10:26am by Smisser » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Lawwalk Pictures
« Reply #219 on: May 27th, 2010, 10:59am »

on May 27th, 2010, 10:04am, Smisser wrote:
Hello

must laught ! is it so difficult to click on the youtube links ? or is it so difficult for you to post your pictures in the real resolution(i asked you 3 times and no awnser...) ? ! or is it so difficult to look at the last seven pictures in this thread ? - http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1273404587 - then see it yourself !

<snip>


Hi Smisser,

Have you been following the JLW case for long?

I’m sure you’ve heard of Gridkeeper and he’s a member here but unfortunately he bid us farewell quite a while ago (however his account is still active). I may have been partly responsible for scaring him off although we have spoken since (elsewhere) and it’s all good.

If you are interested in the JLW case then you may find the following of some (limited) interest as it was the last discussion I had with GK (on this forum):

======================
======================

on Apr 4th, 2008, 6:06pm, GK wrote:
Hi, I'll be happy to answer your questions.
First i must ask if you could remove the quote from the truthseeker which was supposedly written by james casbolt. That letter was sent as disinfo by someone unknown and only adds confusion to the whole subject. This was proven to the truthseeker and has now been removed. It would be much appreciated if it could be removed from here also, thankyou. Gridkeeper.

on Apr 15th, 2008, 06:29am, GK wrote:
Sorry Dil I'm not even going to go there.
As far as I'm concerned all that is now a closed chapter.

here are some new videos:
<snip>

Nasa Orbs and What is this on the Moon?


I had a feeling you might say that after I’d edited it, not to worry and no harm done as your claims are well beyond the point of resuscitating and brought to life in a, “Reality” as I would know and accept it.

Incidentally as James Casbolt may have alerted you by now, we had a little chat a couple of days after you posted and all is certainly not as it seems. As according to Casbolt there was an altogether different reason for removing HIS article but far be it from me to expose your inconsistencies and consequently your shortcomings and obvious falsehoods.

You accommodated the asking of questions, evidently so as to authenticate your already irreparable, fatally flawed and highly dubious credibility, I have made no secrets of my intent which was to hopefully validate or nullify your claims, an intent which you welcomed while the questions were manageable. I purposefully didn’t post any questions directed at you (on your most recent migration) over on the UFOData forums as it’s sadly becoming tragically obvious what your motivations and Modus Operandi are, so please give my best wishes to James and Simon/John/Bambi or whoever he/they/you claim to be called this month.

Please don’t feel obliged to address this comment because:

As far as I'm concerned all that is now a closed chapter.”

(Incidentally the chapter title is:“A funny thing happened on the way to the truth.”)

Good luck in your endeavour,
I have a feeling you may need it….. smiley

(You and John really should stop titling your videos with questions, people may feel inclined to start answering them for you.)

Quote:
Walson’s World


Posted February 11th 2008
Forgetomori.com: Extraordinary Claims – Ordinary Investigations

Source: Forgetomori.com


In short: guy named John Lenard Walson says he invented a new gadget capable of extending his amateur telescope resolution. Walson then says he could film not only the International Space Station (ISS), but that he discovered that many “stars” in the sky are in fact HUGE structured objects. Walson then asks, in a very thrilling manner to some, “Mystery Space Machines Above. Black Ops, Star Wars Or ET? Or All Of The Above?“

This has been going for over a month now, as Walson keeps uploading new videos, images and heightening the tension. But he never gets to the smoking gun. Probably because his name is not Walson, and everything is just-another-hoax.

Let us start from the trivia. “Walson” intended to sell his footage, involved himself with fellow mystery sellers, but they ended up fighting. You can check some of the public name-calling here. Millions of dollars, Spielberg and such are things involved. But that’s not all.

Less trivial is the fact that “Walson” seems to have been presenting videos from other people as if they were shot by him. Like an “orb” or even the much debated military helicopters that were harassing him at home. Those were in fact originally published on the Internet some years ago, by one Abby (”Bambi”) Parker. Or not. Apparently, Abby Parker is in fact Walson himself. Or not. Walson is Parker’s husband. Or not. Walson has a very sick wife, who wasn’t Parker. Or not.

There’s much confusion and embarrassing excuses given, but this is essentially trivial. Even if the helicopters videos are indeed real, filmed by whomever claims to be harassed, they would be no mystery. At least according to the definitely not-debunkers folks at the AboveTopSecret forum.

Springer, from ATS, claims that a license plate of a van in the video could be traced back to a company that is located near a military airbase. That, along with the refusal to disclose any actual details of their methods, led to the expulsion of one of Walson’s spokespersons (or Walson himself, who knows). The whole case is now tagged as a HOAX on ATS.

Not happy with so many embarrassing moments, Walson actually went to the length of recording an interview with an astronomer. Only thing is that he didn’t tell the astronomer he was being filmed, and then edited the interview to make it look like it supported his claims. The astronomer was not very happy about that.

But anyway. All these things are trivial. The fact they are evidence that “Walson” is a liar, crank and similar adjectives shouldn’t be relevant if he did in fact create something capable of doing what he claims. Unfortunately, he didn’t.

Walson claims he uses an eight inch Meade telescope to shoot his videos. He says the giant machines are “fixed” in the sky. That he can record them in plain daylight, at noon. Or that he can record sounds from the machines in space. If this last claim didn’t ring any skeptical bells for you, watch more Alien movies, because in space nobody can hear you scream. In fact all of the previous claims are more or less impossible.

Photographing the ISS and satellites is very possible, though. And this may be the clearest evidence of Walson’s hoax. Read this article on the NYT about amateur enthusiasts who actually track and image orbiting objects.

Walson’s revolutionary, status-quo shattering, new super-secret invention actually produces worse images. Which means that if there were “giant machines” on space, you would expect amateur, noted, conventional astronomers to spot them much earlier.

And Walson’s images are not only worse. That ISN’T the ISS at all. Which leads us to the crucible question of how he creates his videos.

There are many possibilities, but someone already managed to reproduce very similar images. Without aiming above. In fact, “waveguide" suggests he recreated the videos using models made with aluminum foil, shot at a distance and distorted with mirrors and glasses.

======================
======================


Cheers!! grin



(Sorry for intruding on your thread Law but it IS the first time since I said I wouldn’t bother you again!! laugh wink)
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Smisser
Guest
xx Re: Lawwalk Pictures
« Reply #220 on: May 27th, 2010, 11:21am »

Thats very interesting !

and yes i know that he was john lenard walson then gridkeeper and now googlemoons .....
But look at the video or doku MOON RISING and all make sense !! and i dont think he is a Hoaxer why ? because a stupid child told everyone he can make this with aluminium models?("waveguide") have waveguard a making off video ?very funny to dismiss the truth ! And this picture is from Moon Rising and not JOHN LENARD WALSON !

User Image


by Nasa
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2010, 11:32am by Smisser » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Lawwalk Pictures
« Reply #221 on: May 27th, 2010, 12:54pm »

on May 27th, 2010, 11:21am, Smisser wrote:
Thats very interesting !

and yes i know that he was john lenard walson then gridkeeper and now googlemoons .....
But look at the video or doku MOON RISING and all make sense !! and i dont think he is a Hoaxer why ? because a stupid child told everyone he can make this with aluminium models?("waveguide") have waveguard a making off video ?very funny to dismiss the truth ! And this picture is from Moon Rising and not JOHN LENARD WALSON !

User Image


by Nasa

Hi again Smisser,

I’m pleased you liked it!! grin

I’m not certain that GK was JLW but he was/is definitely a cohort.

Regarding Waveguide: I neither supported nor disputed these claims and to be honest they are inconsequential, merely a part of my last post that I made to GK and which I was sharing with you. Like I say I’ve since spoken to GK and there are many, many reasons why I doubt the authenticity of JLW’s videos and Waveguide doesn’t factor into any one of them.

That’s a nice image but who attributed it to JLW?

As I thought was clear I was only addressing JLW due to the large image you posted (that stretched the thread), the one with “(C) 2009 John Lenard Walson” on it.

Well that and the fact that you’ve shown your support prior to this:

on May 9th, 2010, 06:29am, Smisser wrote:
<snip>

LOOK AT THIS VIDEOS FROM JOHN LENARD WALSON

A MOON CITY filmed with a telescope !

<snip>


I have no desire to debate the validity of the documentary *Moon Rising* and that was never my intent, I also don’t intend to further hijack Law’s thread with any more off-topic comments (sorry again Law!! wink).


Take care,
Cheers. smiley
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Smisser
Guest
xx Re: Lawwalk Pictures
« Reply #222 on: May 27th, 2010, 1:18pm »

Hello Dr.Dil !

you wrote: That’s a nice image but who attributed it to JLW?

its about structures and towers, city e.t.c on the moon i mean when you first see JLW or whatever videos and then you play moon rising it does all match to me - sorry for my english .

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT this video ! its a flight over the moon UNCENSORED FOOTAGE !! after the first seconds... you see a very big structure and mushroom buildings the video is very top ! and then JLW videos or the movie Moon Rising did match with this! Thats all i have to say about this ! Thanks .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-7IZrWj-3k

nice to be here on casebook and sorry for my bad writing at all. and for me i must say the same "I also don’t intend to further hijack Law’s thread with any more off-topic comments (sorry again Law!!). But otherwise thanks for your comments! I always will to know the true and i think i be on a good step iam searching and searching but the lie about the moon and the Universe "I" think it is the biggest Lie of all!

nice greatz at all and good night - in vienna we have 21:48.

by Andi smiley
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2010, 2:49pm by Smisser » User IP Logged

Toni
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1
xx Re: Lawwalk Pictures
« Reply #223 on: Jun 24th, 2010, 1:41pm »

Anyone seen this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrJAdQCJJB0

Must be fake....
User IP Logged

Seeker
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Truth is one... Paths are many..."


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1815
xx Re: Lawwalk Pictures
« Reply #224 on: Oct 22nd, 2010, 7:24pm »

Incredible shots! The one reminds me very much of something in the sky above and behind my late husband that a stranger snapped at a UFO Conference in 1996. I filed a report and BJ printed it. The photograph was analzyed by Bruce Maccabee, who pronounced it not anything in the photo processing, not convenional aircraft, and either completely still or moving very, very slow. It looked like a dash in the sky. There was no way to tell if it was large and far or small and close, but it did have a little point in the center and slightly dipped ends, causing Mr. Maccabee to describe the shape as being similar to a "bent hotdog", hahaha! The thing is, none of us on the scene noticed it at the time, so the only evidence was the photograph, and with no one having seen it no one to interview. It was essentially a stalled investigation. All we know is that according to Maccabee it was a genuine unknown. The interesting thing is we LOOKED for UFO's the whenever we were outside the whole time we were there (naturally) and we never did see any other unusual things in the sky! I mean we (literally) walked into things because we had our necks craned towards the sky the entire three days we were there! Then when we are not looking and pose on the veranda for a photo, one pops up behind us as if to say "Neener, neener, neener!!" LOL! We'd had other sightings previously and have had many since, but that day it's like they were sticking their tongues out at us wink
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2010, 7:26pm by Seeker » User IP Logged

The Rev.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17  ...  25 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls