Board Logo
« Water, atmosphere and life on the moon »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 21st, 2017, 11:23pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13  ...  59 Notify Send Topic Print
 locked  Author  Topic: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon  (Read 45841 times)
notdej
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 492
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #150 on: Feb 21st, 2016, 09:54am »

on Feb 21st, 2016, 05:19am, positron wrote:
there is enough disinformation out there to keep those of lower intelligence utterly confused


The illogicality of your belief is really quite amusing to be honest; if in fact you're serious which I strongly doubt, but I'll play along for a while longer-- a bit of fun I guesswink

All scientific evidence points to the moon being as dead as a door nail; & yes I will add: "as far as we know"

your argument has no evidence at all to back it up apart from you believing silly stories!
The only person suffering from disinformation is you my friend!

The problem you have is you can't see it -- or you are just one big windup>> personally that's the one I'm going for.

Have fun.

Peace.

dej...
User IP Logged

THAT WHICH CAN BE ASSERTED WITHOUT EVIDENCE, CAN BE DISMISSED WITHOUT EVIDENCE

The Late Great Christopher Hitchens
positron
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #151 on: Feb 21st, 2016, 10:07am »

Everything changes all the time. More and people wake up every day,
time is not far when enough people will realize the importance of this.

Fortunately, (unfortunately for you) this version of truth is simply
correct, no matter how hard for you to grasp it.

on Feb 21st, 2016, 09:40am, INT21 wrote:
So you admit that nothing has changed in the last one point five year.

...i find it IMPORTANT for this to be known..

The truth is always important. Unfortunately, your version is simply wrong.

HAL
INT21
User IP Logged

positron
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #152 on: Feb 21st, 2016, 10:24am »

you call it "illogicality" to believe the fellow man, your intuition
and your own eyes? you are so deeply sunk into disinformation
you cannot perceive reality at all.

and you to call me a "wind-up", self irony again. you are a deceiver
of the worst kind. going against the Truth is going against God.


on Feb 21st, 2016, 09:54am, notdej wrote:
The illogicality of your belief is really quite amusing to be honest; if in fact you're serious which I strongly doubt, but I'll play along for a while longer-- a bit of fun I guesswink

All scientific evidence points to the moon being as dead as a door nail; & yes I will add: "as far as we know"

your argument has no evidence at all to back it up apart from you believing silly stories!
The only person suffering from disinformation is you my friend!

The problem you have is you can't see it -- or you are just one big windup>> personally that's the one I'm going for.

Have fun.

Peace.

dej...
User IP Logged

notdej
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 492
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #153 on: Feb 21st, 2016, 11:00am »

on Feb 21st, 2016, 10:24am, positron wrote:
going against the Truth is going against God.



sorry about that folks... my fault.. time to go lipsrsealed
User IP Logged

THAT WHICH CAN BE ASSERTED WITHOUT EVIDENCE, CAN BE DISMISSED WITHOUT EVIDENCE

The Late Great Christopher Hitchens
GhostofEd
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You know, I'm like a smart person


PM


Posts: 1392
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #154 on: Feb 21st, 2016, 11:06am »

on Feb 21st, 2016, 09:22am, positron wrote:
i understand your points, why don't astronomers see it? maybe atmosphere is much closer to the surface and too thin in the upper layers to be observed.
as for rolf telano, he says most of the atmosphere and water is on the far side, not all of it. most of these contactees reported snow topped vulcanic mountains and that many of the "craters" are in fact mountain ranges.

There are certain criteria for a body to maintain an atmosphere. Some are the composition/mass of the atmosphere itself, the body size/mass, temperature and other factors. This is another field of study.
I should say that current research does support an extremely thin extended (8 lunar radii) moon atmosphere containing sodium, potassium and other trace elements. It's so thin it apparently could not even be detected optically but rather spectral analysis.

User Image

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LADEE/news/lunar-atmosphere.html

But this is still essentially a vacuum. The counter claim that this tiny atmosphere may not apply to the dark side would need to be shown why. It would be an added burden of proof to the centrifugal force idea in now having to explain it overcoming a vacuum surrounding the moon. The other factor to consider is that this atmosphere would have to sustain life (for a human to be there breathing), provide UV and other protection, retain heat as our atmosphere on earth does. A low thin atmosphere even if it could exist is inconsistent with these other needed characteristics. "maybe atmosphere is much closer to the surface and too thin in the upper layers to be observed" indicates you don't know for sure. My suggestion is to look into it and see if such a case is possible then verify that atmosphere can support the life and conditions contactees say they saw and experienced.

My problem with telano, of which there are many, is not the unequal distribution of the atmosphere (most on dark side) but rather his explanation with no details provided as to why his centrifugal force idea should be accepted. As to the contactee statements I need more before accepting such claims as true given other indicators to the contrary.
User IP Logged

"The concept of shaking hands is absolutely terrible, and statistically Iíve been proven right."

~ D. Trump 2004
positron
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #155 on: Feb 21st, 2016, 12:40pm »

focus on the "rinse and repeat" part, it clearly ain't workin' yet.

on Feb 21st, 2016, 12:25pm, Gort wrote:
Not really worth the effort to respond in kind, however somebody has beaten you to it. And youíre asking yourself who. Well Iím gonna tell you since you donít have the capabilities. Apollo 18.


Lets see your poster here,
User IP Logged

positron
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #156 on: Feb 21st, 2016, 12:58pm »

oh, i am sure about it, no doubt there. i just tried to point out why it's
hard to detect it (the atmosphere) from earth with small apertures.
just the fact that ufos seen all over the moon appear as balls of light
suggests ionization of the surrounding atmosphere by high voltage,
very often used in these type of craft. take a good look at these apollo
footages and photos.



also, take a look at this apollo 8 footage. it really appears
as a smoke stack coming out of a funnel and driffting away




on Feb 21st, 2016, 11:06am, GhostofEd wrote:
There are certain criteria for a body to maintain an atmosphere. Some are the composition/mass of the atmosphere itself, the body size/mass, temperature and other factors. This is another field of study.
I should say that current research does support an extremely thin extended (8 lunar radii) moon atmosphere containing sodium, potassium and other trace elements. It's so thin it apparently could not even be detected optically but rather spectral analysis.

User Image

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LADEE/news/lunar-atmosphere.html

But this is still essentially a vacuum. The counter claim that this tiny atmosphere may not apply to the dark side would need to be shown why. It would be an added burden of proof to the centrifugal force idea in now having to explain it overcoming a vacuum surrounding the moon. The other factor to consider is that this atmosphere would have to sustain life (for a human to be there breathing), provide UV and other protection, retain heat as our atmosphere on earth does. A low thin atmosphere even if it could exist is inconsistent with these other needed characteristics. "maybe atmosphere is much closer to the surface and too thin in the upper layers to be observed" indicates you don't know for sure. My suggestion is to look into it and see if such a case is possible then verify that atmosphere can support the life and conditions contactees say they saw and experienced.

My problem with telano, of which there are many, is not the unequal distribution of the atmosphere (most on dark side) but rather his explanation with no details provided as to why his centrifugal force idea should be accepted. As to the contactee statements I need more before accepting such claims as true given other indicators to the contrary.
« Last Edit: Feb 21st, 2016, 12:59pm by positron » User IP Logged

Cliff-67
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1823
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #157 on: Feb 21st, 2016, 12:59pm »

Hi Positron....please go to nasa.gov. apollo 08 image archives...as08-12-2196. Have a look at the original.

« Last Edit: Feb 21st, 2016, 1:03pm by Cliff-67 » User IP Logged

TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS.........................................>>>OO

GUSTATUS SIMILIS PULLUS
Cliff-67
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1823
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #158 on: Feb 21st, 2016, 1:11pm »

Preferably with hi res ...unexpanded ...(causes pixels)...no color added.
« Last Edit: Feb 21st, 2016, 1:15pm by Cliff-67 » User IP Logged

TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS.........................................>>>OO

GUSTATUS SIMILIS PULLUS
purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4821
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #159 on: Feb 21st, 2016, 1:30pm »

on Feb 20th, 2016, 12:35pm, positron wrote:
short add to purrs comment, it is not a "US conspiracy", it is world wide effort, so monstrous in it's scope avarage joe simply cannot process it or is too occupied taking selfies anyway.


Allowing for a degree of uncertainty (due to elusive proof and continued classification), I agree with your correction. I put in the US reference because I think they got the ball rolling late 1940s, with many national allies (and enemies like the Sovjets) falling in line over decades, discreetly helping maintain true alien knowledge Above Top Secret towards respective national constituencies.

To my mind the (very real) Roswell Incident served as seminal event, necessitating president Truman to initiate the Majestic-12 investigation into the strange alien visitors. I'm not sure if Hitler and his cronies already had made contact with the little fellers prior to the New Mexico impact, but would be interested to find out cheesy. If so, it could mean ET has terrible taste in friends?

That said, I'm not at all convinced we are dealing with a "monstrous" conspiracy, maybe just a weird one. (Because the Visitors turned out weird/bizarre beyond imagination.)


purr
« Last Edit: Feb 21st, 2016, 1:32pm by purr » User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
INT21
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3068
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #160 on: Feb 21st, 2016, 2:26pm »

Positron,

...going against the Truth is going against God...

That is the kind of thing we hear from an ISIS murdered.

Tell me, do you think they are telling the truth.

They sure as hell believe they are.

Is there only one truth ?

HAL
INT21
User IP Logged

Isn't it midnight, on the other side of the world.
Do you remember
the face of a pretty girl ?
positron
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #161 on: Feb 21st, 2016, 2:42pm »

take a chill pill and sing along



on Feb 21st, 2016, 2:12pm, Gort wrote:
What t F are you spouting

You don't understand, perhaps?

JUST POST YOUR POSTER, so we can all see.


Are you Jim Ruff by any chance I detect the same delusion
User IP Logged

INT21
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3068
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #162 on: Feb 21st, 2016, 2:58pm »

Dej,

..sorry about that folks... my fault.. time to go..

Hey, don't go now.

We may just be about to strike the mother lode.

HAL
INT21 smiley
User IP Logged

Isn't it midnight, on the other side of the world.
Do you remember
the face of a pretty girl ?
positron
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #163 on: Feb 21st, 2016, 3:04pm »

"from ISIS murdered"? people murdered by ISIS told you that?

going against the truth about the moon is going against God,
as God wants this truth and every truth to be known.

subjective truths are matter of perspective, objective truths
are universal for this reality..and that includes the moon.



on Feb 21st, 2016, 2:26pm, INT21 wrote:
Positron,

...going against the Truth is going against God...

That is the kind of thing we hear from an ISIS murdered.

Tell me, do you think they are telling the truth.

They sure as hell believe they are.

Is there only one truth ?

HAL
INT21
User IP Logged

positron
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #164 on: Feb 21st, 2016, 3:17pm »

you said a dirty word.

on Feb 21st, 2016, 2:50pm, Gort wrote:
POST IT

We all want to see what an asshole looks like, curious?

POST IT YOU talk big but your just an asshole kid.
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13  ...  59 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls