Board Logo
« Water, atmosphere and life on the moon »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 27th, 2017, 08:52am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51  ...  59 Notify Send Topic Print
 locked  Author  Topic: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon  (Read 34615 times)
purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4772
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #720 on: Jul 10th, 2016, 5:03pm »

..it's that old hat again.....




User Image


Thar Will Be

Says This Here Cat

No Mo' Pussyfootin

Around





serious purr
User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
notdej
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 492
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #721 on: Jul 10th, 2016, 5:04pm »

on Jul 10th, 2016, 4:51pm, pos1tr0n wrote:
Of course, you don't even need a cart/boat and hammers. If you have an office chair at home, take two objects of significant and similar weight and swing them in front of yourself in opposite directions and see what happens.



yeah sure, just the jerking of the body in an office chair would make the chair move a bit i guess but that proves nothing-- same as lunging forward would do the same. but you've made a cart or a boat move forward using 2 hammers i take it... you must have arms like Arnold Schwarzenegger-- or maybe you are Thor himself cool
User IP Logged

THAT WHICH CAN BE ASSERTED WITHOUT EVIDENCE, CAN BE DISMISSED WITHOUT EVIDENCE

The Late Great Christopher Hitchens
pos1tr0n
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 117
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #722 on: Jul 10th, 2016, 5:08pm »

Not move a bit, try swinging two heavy masses quickly in front of you and you will be pulled with your chair like someone pushed you.

on Jul 10th, 2016, 5:04pm, notdej wrote:
yeah sure, just the jerking of the body in an office chair would make the chair move a bit i guess but that proves nothing-- same as lunging forward would do the same. but you've made a cart or a boat move forward using 2 hammers i take it... you must have arms like Arnold Schwarzenegger-- or maybe you are Thor himself cool
User IP Logged

notdej
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 492
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #723 on: Jul 10th, 2016, 5:13pm »

on Jul 10th, 2016, 5:08pm, pos1tr0n wrote:
Not move a bit, try swinging two heavy masses quickly in front of you and you will be pulled with your chair like someone pushed you.

have you moved a cart or boat forward by swinging 2 heavy hammers.. yes or no?
User IP Logged

THAT WHICH CAN BE ASSERTED WITHOUT EVIDENCE, CAN BE DISMISSED WITHOUT EVIDENCE

The Late Great Christopher Hitchens
pos1tr0n
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 117
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #724 on: Jul 10th, 2016, 5:19pm »

Indeed i did. In a small boat we call "gondola". I swang two mid size hammers in opposite directions and it made the gondola accelerate like i was pushed.

But, like i said, you don't even need hammers or a boat. Test it in your office chair!

on Jul 10th, 2016, 5:13pm, notdej wrote:
have you moved a cart or boat forward by swinging 2 heavy hammers.. yes or no?
User IP Logged

purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4772
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #725 on: Jul 10th, 2016, 5:33pm »

on Jul 10th, 2016, 5:19pm, pos1tr0n wrote:
Indeed i did. In a small boat we call "gondola". I swang two mid size hammers in opposite directions and it made the gondola accelerate like i was pushed.

But, like i said, you don't even need hammers or a boat. Test it in your office chair!



OK, Pos1tr0n, I get the idea, I'll even do my own version with twin swords (heavy Chinese version) and report back to you with results. And I will keep your initial swinging pendulum video in mind as example experiment.

Where're you heading with this. Do you think extraterrestrials (and perhaps even USAF prototype aircraft?) have found a use for this principle? If yes, what sources do you base that on?


purr
User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
notdej
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 492
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #726 on: Jul 10th, 2016, 5:34pm »

on Jul 10th, 2016, 5:19pm, pos1tr0n wrote:
Indeed i did. In a small boat we call "gondola". I swang two mid size hammers in opposite directions and it made the gondola accelerate like i was pushed.

But, like i said, you don't even need hammers or a boat. Test it in your office chair!


OK, let's go further with this> for a bit of fun:

replace your arms with 2 powerful motors on "gondola" creating the exact same movement as your arms.

Would the boat go faster forward due to much more power?

I know what would happen, just as everyone else reading this will know!

No, I'm not going sit in my office chair spinning 2 bags of bloody carrots in front of me & then reply to you saying it didn't work!!!! embarassed

Good try-- with a bit of guidance you could become quite good at this wind up thingy> you've got a long way to go though-- I'm here, just ask wink

Peace.

dej...
User IP Logged

THAT WHICH CAN BE ASSERTED WITHOUT EVIDENCE, CAN BE DISMISSED WITHOUT EVIDENCE

The Late Great Christopher Hitchens
pos1tr0n
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 117
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #727 on: Jul 10th, 2016, 5:47pm »

I am heading to revealing this to the public..already did this on my homeland forum, was opposed and attacked by certain mindless people - much like our friend INT, untill they realized they were wrong.

I don't think any advanced ET groups around here or military uses this "primitive" type of propulsion with all the good old electrogravity out there, but i know of number of such devices made and flown by inventors and i read reports of encounter with "ufo" people who were from Earth and ship used inertial (fluid) type of propulsion.

Speaking of fluid inertial devices, this once comes from Poland, different approach, same principle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezXx-Hzj3tc

Or good old american Mac Quan 1 (Macroscopic Quantum) which is actually a rotating double elipsograph http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHPna2WF_g0


on Jul 10th, 2016, 5:33pm, purr wrote:
OK, Pos1tr0n, I get the idea, I'll even do my own version with twin swords (heavy Chinese version) and report back to you with results. And I will keep your initial swinging pendulum video in mind as example experiment.

Where're you heading with this. Do you think extraterrestrials (and perhaps even USAF prototype aircraft?) have found a use for this principle? If yes, what sources do you base that on?


purr
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2016, 5:55pm by pos1tr0n » User IP Logged

ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 7957
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #728 on: Jul 10th, 2016, 5:47pm »

HMMM...

Water, atmosphere and life on the moon

grin

SHALOM...Z
User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
pos1tr0n
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 117
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #729 on: Jul 10th, 2016, 5:53pm »

Just like INT, you are wrong. Try it and tell me it "didn't work".
And don't use carrots, use something at least 1kg in weight.

on Jul 10th, 2016, 5:34pm, notdej wrote:
OK, let's go further with this> for a bit of fun:

replace your arms with 2 powerful motors on "gondola" creating the exact same movement as your arms.

Would the boat go faster forward due to much more power?

I know what would happen, just as everyone else reading this will know!

No, I'm not going sit in my office chair spinning 2 bags of bloody carrots in front of me & then reply to you saying it didn't work!!!! embarassed

Good try-- with a bit of guidance you could become quite good at this wind up thingy> you've got a long way to go though-- I'm here, just ask wink

Peace.

dej...
User IP Logged

notdej
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 492
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #730 on: Jul 10th, 2016, 5:57pm »

on Jul 10th, 2016, 5:53pm, pos1tr0n wrote:
Just like INT, you are wrong. Try it and tell me it "didn't work".
And don't use carrots, use something at least 1kg in weight.

would it go faster using powerful motors, as i suggested- yes or no?

2 1kg bags of carrots.. is that ok?
User IP Logged

THAT WHICH CAN BE ASSERTED WITHOUT EVIDENCE, CAN BE DISMISSED WITHOUT EVIDENCE

The Late Great Christopher Hitchens
pos1tr0n
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 117
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #731 on: Jul 10th, 2016, 5:59pm »

You don't need motors to test the principle. 1kg is enough.
Centrifugal force is F = mv²/r ..it rises exponentionally with rpm
so swing it quicker for stronger pull.

on Jul 10th, 2016, 5:57pm, notdej wrote:
would it go faster using powerful motors, as i suggested- yes or no?

2 1kg bags of carrots.. is that ok?
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2016, 6:02pm by pos1tr0n » User IP Logged

notdej
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 492
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #732 on: Jul 10th, 2016, 6:02pm »

on Jul 10th, 2016, 5:59pm, pos1tr0n wrote:
You don't need motors to test the principle. 1kg is enough.

will it go faster- yes or no? simple question

you edited your post as i was typing this reply.. ok it would>> really?

i recon the thing would just jump all over the place.. but what do i know.. anyways i've had fun- off haggis hunting now.. cya
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2016, 6:07pm by notdej » User IP Logged

THAT WHICH CAN BE ASSERTED WITHOUT EVIDENCE, CAN BE DISMISSED WITHOUT EVIDENCE

The Late Great Christopher Hitchens
pos1tr0n
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 117
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #733 on: Jul 10th, 2016, 6:14pm »

Please do.

on Jul 10th, 2016, 5:33pm, purr wrote:
OK, Pos1tr0n, I get the idea, I'll even do my own version with twin swords (heavy Chinese version) and report back to you with results. And I will keep your initial swinging pendulum video in mind as example experiment.
purr
User IP Logged

pos1tr0n
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 117
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #734 on: Jul 11th, 2016, 09:56am »

This literally means that by "swimming" in space you can go in any direction you want. Have you tried it Purr? Swing those swords real good, may the heads fall off. wink
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51  ...  59 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls