Board Logo
« Water, atmosphere and life on the moon »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 27th, 2017, 08:51am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56  ...  59 Notify Send Topic Print
 locked  Author  Topic: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon  (Read 34604 times)
pos1tr0n
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 117
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #795 on: Jul 22nd, 2016, 11:34pm »

Medication time..

User Image

on Jul 22nd, 2016, 11:04pm, notdej wrote:
Is that it?!!! Is that the best you've got!?

Just proves to me (& everyone else in here reading this) what a brainless/ pathetic moron you are!!!!

You know you can't beat me so you resort to this childish response..............

Like I said:

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really look forward to your reply to this......... If you don't reply then I've completed my mission:

to get rid of another moron like you that keeps science away from this enigma
[/img][/img]
User IP Logged

notdej
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 492
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #796 on: Jul 22nd, 2016, 11:57pm »

on Jul 22nd, 2016, 11:34pm, pos1tr0n wrote:
Medication time..

User Image

[/img][/img]


why do you feel this??

do you feel all those who disagree with you need medication?

hmmmmm interesting.. again: i love humans cool
User IP Logged

THAT WHICH CAN BE ASSERTED WITHOUT EVIDENCE, CAN BE DISMISSED WITHOUT EVIDENCE

The Late Great Christopher Hitchens
pos1tr0n
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 117
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #797 on: Jul 23rd, 2016, 12:12am »

Seems you finally obeyed the nurse Ratched.

Are the voices gone now? smiley

on Jul 22nd, 2016, 11:57pm, notdej wrote:
why do you feel this??

do you feel all those who disagree with you need medication?

hmmmmm interesting.. again: i love humans cool
User IP Logged

ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 7957
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #798 on: Jul 23rd, 2016, 01:22am »

grin

YEZZZ I MON ~ I-N-I KNOW YUZE TWO LIKE TO KICKIT AROUND... rolleyes

User Image

JUZZZ EASY MON ~ wink

SHALOM...Z

« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2016, 01:25am by ZETAR » User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
Sys_Config
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Amigos


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4972
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #799 on: Jul 23rd, 2016, 08:22am »

on Jul 23rd, 2016, 01:22am, ZETAR wrote:
grin

YEZZZ I MON ~ I-N-I KNOW YUZE TWO LIKE TO KICKIT AROUND... rolleyes

User Image


JUZZZ EASY MON ~ wink

SHALOM...Z



IC

This is sad as I was enjoying pos s material..and wanted to know his experience with Filipov or correspondence between them if any..I recall Petit the french physicist was also marginalized..

The sudden argument was very disruptive and I am most displeased at this turn of events.


lipsrsealed
User IP Logged

Breaking the Matrix ..More than UFO related..Its Life Related
http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/
pos1tr0n
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 117
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #800 on: Jul 23rd, 2016, 4:18pm »

According to Brinsley Le Poer Trench, editor of Flying Saucer Review Magazine, an unknown person using the pseudonym ‘Alexander Blade’ wrote the following article that originally appeared in the November 1947 issue of Fantastic Stories (USA).

“We are already here, among you. Some of us have always been here, with you, yet apart from, watching, and occasionally guiding you whenever the opportunity arose. Now, however, our numbers have been increased in preparation for a further step in the development of your planet: a step of which you are not yet aware…We have been confused with the gods of many world-religions, although we are not gods, but your fellow creatures, as you will learn directly before many more years have passed. You will find records of our presence in the mysterious symbols of ancient Egypt, where we made ourselves known in order to accomplish certain ends. Our principal symbol appears in the religious art of your present civilisation and occupies a position of importance upon the great seal of your country. (The United States of America) It has been preserved in certain secret societies founded originally to keep alive the knowledge of our existence and our intentions toward mankind.”

User Image


“We have left you certain landmarks, placed carefully in different parts of the globe, but most prominently in Egypt where we established our headquarters upon the occasion of our last overt, or, as you would say, public appearance. At that time the foundations of your present civilisation were ‘laid in the earth’ and the most ancient of your known landmarks established by means that would appear as miraculous to you now as they did to the pre-Egyptians, so many thousands of years ago. Since that time the whole art of building, in stone, has become symbolic, to many of you, of the work in hand—the building of the human race towards its perfection.”

“Your ancestors knew us in those days as preceptors and as friends. Now, through your own efforts, you have almost reached, in your majority, a new step on the long ladder of your liberation. You have been constantly aided by our watchful ‘inspiration’, and hindered only by the difficulties natural to your processes of physical and moral development…”

“You have lately achieved the means of destroying yourselves. Do not be hasty in your self-congratulation. Yours is not the first civilisation to have achieved—and used—such means. Yours will not be the first civilisation to be offered the means of preventing that destruction and proceeding, in the full glory of its accumulated knowledge, to establish an era of enlightenment upon the earth.”

“However, if you do accept the means offered you, and if you establish such a ‘millennium’ upon the basis of your present accomplishments, yours will be the first civilisation to do so.

ALWAYS BEFORE, THE KNOWLEDGE, THE TECHNIQUES, THE INSTRUCTIONS, HAVE BECOME THE POSSESSIONS OF A CHOSEN FEW: A FEW CHOSE THEMSELVES BY THEIR OWN OPEN-MINDED AND CLEAR-SIGHTED REALISATION OF ‘THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME’. THEY ENDEAVOURED TO PASS ON THEIR KNOWLEDGE IN THE BEST POSSIBLE FORM, AND BY THE MOST ENDURING MEANS AT THEIR COMMAND.

In a sense they succeeded, but in another sense their failure equaled their success. Human acceptance is, to a very large extent, measurable by human experience. Succeeding generations, who never knew our actual presence, translated the teachings of their elders in the terms of their own experience. For instance, a cross-sectional drawing, much simplified and stylised by many copyings, of one of our traveling machines became the ‘Eye of Horus”, and then other eyes of other gods. Finally, the ancient symbol that was once an accurate representation of an important mechanical device has been given surprising connotations by the modern priesthood of psychology.”

“The important fact is, however, that we are here, among you, and that you, as a world-race, will know it before very much longer! The time is almost ripe but, as with all ripening things, the process may not be hurried artificially without danger of damaging the fruit. There is a right time for every action, and the right time for our revelation of ourselves to your era is approaching.”

“Some of you have seen our ‘advanced guard’ already. You have met us often in the streets of your cities, and you have not noticed us. But when we flash through your skies in the ANCIENT TRADITIONAL VEHICLES [Vimanas, see Exhibit 14, this paper—GJ] you are amazed, and those of you who open your mouths and tell of what you have seen are accounted dupes and fools. Actually you are prophets, seers in the true sense of the word. You in Kansas and Oklahoma, you in Oregon and in California, and Idaho, you know what you have seen: do not be dismayed by meteorologists. Their business is the weather. One of you says, ‘I saw a torpedo-shaped object’. Others report, ‘disc-like objects’, some of you say ‘spherical objects’, or ‘platter-like objects’. You are all reporting correctly and accurately what you saw, and in most cases you are describing the same sort of vehicle.”

“…Now that the art of manufacturing plastic materials has reached a certain perfection among you, perhaps you can imagine a material, almost transparent to the rays of ordinary visible light, yet strong enough to endure the stresses of extremely rapid flight. Look again at the great nebulae, and think of the construction of your own galaxy, and behold the universal examples of what we have found to be the perfect shape for an object which is to travel through what you still fondly refer to as ‘empty’ space.”

In the centre of the discus, gyroscopically controlled within a central sphere of the same transparent material, our control rooms revolve freely, accommodating themselves and us to flat or edgewise flight. Both methods are suited to your atmosphere, and when we convert abruptly from one to the other, as we are sometimes obliged to do, and you are watching, OUR MACHINES seem suddenly to appear—or to disappear. At our possible speeds your eyes, untrained and unprepared for the manoeuvre, do make mistakes—but not the mistakes your scientists so often accuse them of making.”

“We pass over your hilltops in horizontal flight. You see and report a torpedo-shaped object. We pass over, in formation, flying vertically ‘edge-on’…Or we go over at night, jet-slits glowing, and you see an orange disc. In any event you see us, and in any event we do not care. if we chose to remain invisible, we could do so, easily, and, in fact, we have done so almost without exception for hundreds of years. But you must become accustomed to our shapes in your skies, for one day they will be familiar, friendly, and reassuring sights.”

“This time, it is to be hoped that the memory of them, passed on to your children and their children, will be clear and precise. That you will not cause them to forget, as your ancestors forgot, the meaning of the diagrams and the instructions we will leave with you. If you do fail, AS OTHER CIVILISATIONS HAVE FAILED, we will see your descendants wearing wiring-diagrams for simple machines as amulets, expecting the diagrams to do what their forefathers were taught the completed article would accomplish. Then their children, forgetting even that much—or little—would preserve the amulet as a general protective device—or as an intellectual curiosity—or perhaps as a religious symbol. Such is the cycle of forgetfulness!”
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2016, 4:50pm by pos1tr0n » User IP Logged

purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4772
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #801 on: Jul 23rd, 2016, 4:48pm »

on Jul 22nd, 2016, 5:25pm, pos1tr0n wrote:
President of the european commision openly stated that "leaders from other planets" are worried about direction the EU is pursuing, the ongoing crisis, exiting of UK and other things.



Ha, but no Pos1tr0n, slip/trip of the too sharply angular German tongue over the liquid wavelike, indeed resembling the surf on a moonlake; French articulation.

(From context it's a reasonable explanation that he meant to say 'notre' (=our) rather than the recorded 'autre' (other) 'planete' (=planet).) No kidding, where I live it's quite normal to have to switch from Dutch, to English to German on short order. All too easy to slip up imo!


smiley


purr
User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
pos1tr0n
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 117
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #802 on: Jul 23rd, 2016, 4:54pm »

Possible, i doubt he would come out wich such revelation so indifferently without a slightest reaction from others around him.

on Jul 23rd, 2016, 4:48pm, purr wrote:
Ha, but no Pos1tr0n, slip/trip of the too sharply angular German tongue over the liquid wavelike, indeed resembling the surf on a moonlake; French articulation.

(From context it's a reasonable explanation that he meant to say 'notre' (=our) rather than the recorded 'autre' (other) 'planete' (=planet).) No kidding, where I live it's quite normal to have to switch from Dutch, to English to German on short order. All too easy to slip up imo!


smiley


purr
User IP Logged

pos1tr0n
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 117
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #803 on: Jul 23rd, 2016, 5:19pm »

With so many fakes and cgi outthere, i must share these few analog camera captures. Last two are the best.



And this one.



« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2016, 8:04pm by pos1tr0n » User IP Logged

notdej
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 492
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #804 on: Jul 24th, 2016, 10:05am »

on Jul 23rd, 2016, 5:19pm, pos1tr0n wrote:
With so many fakes and cgi outthere, i must share these few analog camera captures. Last two are the best.



And this one.





They are all known fakes............. ESPECIALLY the last 2 that you think are the bestrolleyes

If you were to do some research you would know this!!

But hey, what do I know- who am I to pull you up on it. Let the BS flow> have funwink

Peace.

dej...
User IP Logged

THAT WHICH CAN BE ASSERTED WITHOUT EVIDENCE, CAN BE DISMISSED WITHOUT EVIDENCE

The Late Great Christopher Hitchens
pos1tr0n
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 117
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #805 on: Jul 24th, 2016, 11:01am »

Off meds again? smiley Try to calm down and explain why you believe these are "fakes" and elaborate on how you came to this conclusion for each video individually.

on Jul 24th, 2016, 10:05am, notdej wrote:
They are all known fakes............. ESPECIALLY the last 2 that you think are the bestrolleyes

If you were to do some research you would know this!!

But hey, what do I know- who am I to pull you up on it. Let the BS flow> have funwink

Peace.

dej...
User IP Logged

notdej
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 492
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #806 on: Jul 24th, 2016, 11:45am »

on Jul 24th, 2016, 11:01am, pos1tr0n wrote:
Off meds again? smiley Try to calm down and explain why you believe these are "fakes" and elaborate on how you came to this conclusion for each video individually.



No, I feel no need to explain anything to you! Like I said> research the footage like I have before commenting.

All the info you'll need is there---the research will explain it for you if you're that interested!

You come across as someone who blocks out the fact (or maybe you just didn't know) that there are many intelligent hardened researchers in this forum who will know, as I do, they are fakes.

If you're not willing to research before posting stuff then carry on referring us to known BS ... If nothing else your ignorance on this subject will entertain me, & others I'm sure. Are you not embarrassed?

Actually I'll set you a little task- let's see how good you are:

find a bit of footage you think is good that is NOT a known fake (you'll know this by doing a bit of research) then you 'll probably get some feedback. You'll get some from me> maybe you'll see me in a different light if you produce something worthy of discussion.. Hope springs eternal eh my friend.

Now you have fun......

Peace.

dej...
User IP Logged

THAT WHICH CAN BE ASSERTED WITHOUT EVIDENCE, CAN BE DISMISSED WITHOUT EVIDENCE

The Late Great Christopher Hitchens
pos1tr0n
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 117
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #807 on: Jul 24th, 2016, 11:57am »

...

on Jul 24th, 2016, 11:45am, notdej wrote:
No, I feel no need to explain anything to you!

User IP Logged

pos1tr0n
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 117
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #808 on: Jul 24th, 2016, 3:26pm »

UFO - Houston, Texas, April 11, 2008. - full story

User IP Logged

LoneGunMan
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sgt. Major of the Deadly,Evil, Reptilian Hunters of America


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3295
xx Re: Water, atmosphere and life on the moon
« Reply #809 on: Jul 24th, 2016, 6:13pm »

Oh look, another flying Mack diesel air cleaner top!! rolleyes grin

Lone
User IP Logged

De Opresso Libre! I Have Been many Men, In Many Times, I Shall Be Again!
\"The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits.\"
Plutarch



Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56  ...  59 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls