Board Logo
« hollow earth may be real »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 24th, 2017, 7:57pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23  ...  29 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: hollow earth may be real  (Read 51 times)
KathyT
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 30
xx Re: hollow earth may be real
« Reply #300 on: Jul 15th, 2009, 8:28pm »

on Jul 15th, 2009, 2:10pm, getcruunkk wrote:
Also, I just found this video online that looks like there's something glowing, maybe an inner sun or something? It's the first video in the second row[/color]

http://fast-geheim.de/html/videos-ufos2.html


Did you look at this video closely? What do you think about the fact that the "glowing" area seems to move across the surface of the planet. Does that sound like it's coming off the surface... or do you think it might be either lens flare or reflection off a window?

Additionally, I took several screen snapshots, and dropped them into Photoshop, and rotated the photos 180 degrees so that I could have a better look. It's really hard to identify any landmark, the video is so blurred. And though I don't know what location is on the video, it does appear that it is NOT either the Arctic or Antarctic, because there appears to be the absence of snow and ice representing either pole.

What do you think, getcruunkk?

Your 2nd post has an invalid link.
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2009, 8:29pm by KathyT » User IP Logged

KathyT
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 30
xx Re: hollow earth may be real
« Reply #301 on: Jul 15th, 2009, 8:50pm »

on Jun 30th, 2009, 1:35pm, ava wrote:
“But is it as you say ? I don't know what the different shading on the picture indicates. Is it temperature gradients that show wind regions or what ? Without this knowledge it isn't possible to form an opinion.”

Then you should download World Wind and take a look, and study it thoroughly… then maybe you can explain why the whole area around the north pole is WEIRD, simply weird.. It appears to me that you have not done your homework.

on Jun 30th, 2009, 1:35pm, ava wrote:
“Mind you, I did manage to come up with a very good reason for not flying directly over the pole. As a pilot you should appreciate this.
I can't remember the correct term, but it is something like 'quadrature' The fact that planes flying in different directions have to fly at different (fixed) heights. North at even thousands, East at even + 500 feet, South at odd thousands, West at odd + 500 feet. Or something like that. This is, of course, designed to avoid collisions.
Now, imagine two planes flying due North from opposite sides of the globe. Each heading north at 40,000 foot. If they fly over the pole they will collide head on. I know that, as they pass over the pole they should go to the new height for a south heading. But imagine the tangle of planes all changing height in the same area ! By keeping them off to one side you avoid this problem.”

You want my opinion? Your ‘theory’ makes no sense to me. If there is a North pole hole of an approximate size of 200 miles across, you could probably see it, flying at the altitude of 40,000, from another distance of at least 50 miles on each side, probably more. So that is at least a 300 mile span.

Compare this to California, the state I live in. Although it is about 770 miles long, it is only about 200 miles wide. I see LOTS of commercial airline going back and forth, north and south in both directions, each and every day, that is how busy the commercial flight patterns are. So, do you think the commercial airlines run into each other in a corridor less than the 200 mile width of Calif?

No. So what makes you think planes at the North pole have to be routed 300-400 miles away from each other to keep from running into each other?

on Jun 30th, 2009, 1:35pm, ava wrote:
“Wouldn't you agree ?”

No. See above.

on Jun 30th, 2009, 1:35pm, ava wrote:
“By the way, no one has yet come up with an answer to my question concerning the (very) long line of observers walking across the Arctic ice. What would happen to the guys in the middle, the ones that would be walking over the pole ?”

Where is this very long line? Pictures on ice could be taken anywhere in an area of 2,000 miles by 2,000 miles… how do you prove it? Someone stands up there, believes they’ve been told they’re at 90N, with no landmarks, and a GPS that isn’t reliable, and takes a picture. It doesn’t prove anything to me.

Full disclosure and access to any and all satellite photos of the pole, free access allowed to any pilot to cross the pole and take any photos they want aerially, is the only thing that will prove it to me.
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2009, 10:47am by KathyT » User IP Logged

getcruunkk
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Eminem Is Raw


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 130
thumbup Re: hollow earth may be real
« Reply #302 on: Jul 15th, 2009, 10:49pm »

Quote:
What do you think, getcruunkk?

Haha well I only watched about the first ten seconds of that video, got excited, and posted the link.

And I just found out that that second link is supposed to be an impact crater in Canada that you can see from space? But I'll post the link anyway so you can see it.


http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/featured/aurora-from-space/11663

^That link should work. It's the third picture down, and for some reason it's upside-down, but you can still see it.


Also on that same link, if you look at the very last picture of Saturn, you can see some aurorae around the North and South pole.

Didn't someone post something earlier in this thread that said that aurorae could be caused by an 'inner sun'?

Well, they're in a circle around the poles, so I thought it looked a little sketchy.
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2009, 8:37pm by getcruunkk » User IP Logged

-Smoke Weed-
ava
Guest
xx Re: hollow earth may be real
« Reply #303 on: Jul 17th, 2009, 12:24pm »

...Go live a little...

Man, you call that living ? smiley

Each to his own.

ava

By the way, I wasn't being critical about narcotic users, just pointing out how it effect the credibility of the posts. After all, If some guy said to you 'last night I had three bigfoot in my yard' And then admitted he was on Mescaline, what conclusion would you come to ?

ava
User IP Logged

getcruunkk
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Eminem Is Raw


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 130
thumbup Re: hollow earth may be real
« Reply #304 on: Jul 17th, 2009, 8:50pm »

Quote:
By the way, I wasn't being critical about narcotic users, just pointing out how it effect the credibility of the posts. After all, If some guy said to you 'last night I had three bigfoot in my yard' And then admitted he was on Mescaline, what conclusion would you come to ?

My conclusion is you shouldn't compare Mescaline and Marijuana, because one is a harcore hallucinogen, and the other is a plant that relaxes you.

Quote:
Also I can never understand why some of you guys insist on using pictures of Psychotropic plants and references to other mind altering substances. Surely you must realize it doesn't help your credibility at all.

I don't know about that, some pretty credible people have smoked weed; Michael Phelps, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Barack Obama, Al Gore, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Stephen King, Walt Disney, Shakespeare, Winston Churchill, and a lot more.
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2009, 9:05pm by getcruunkk » User IP Logged

-Smoke Weed-
SEARCHER
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 297
xx Re: hollow earth may be real
« Reply #305 on: Jul 17th, 2009, 11:10pm »

Would it be possible to get back on the Hollow Earth topic rolleyes,and not on the drugs,the comparisons to each of the drugs and the pretty credible people who did or may have done the drugs, such as the ones that were listed. I would really like to hear more on the original topic. I just hear enough on the drugs,there use,and all the deaths involved with a lot of them in one way or another on the news,newspapers and the likes.It truly saddens me when we have lost so many of our young people as well as so many of our musicians and actors and others to drugs and so on because I truly believe that most if not all started out using marijuana and just kept trying stronger drugs to stay high or feel better for one reason or another about themselves, or friends and others talking them into doing the drugs or what ever in the first place rolleyes,peer pressure is a very strong force to make people do things they wouldn't normally do and makes them in a lot of cases keep doing what ever it is rolleyes.I come here to hear thoughts on UFO's and other phenomenon rolleyes. People will find reasons and find famous people that used them just to be able to justify using the drugs,even though it may not have been the right thing for those famous people to have done for theirselves or anyone else,then there's the COOL factor according to some of the young people around where I live.Then there are the medical reasons which may be true,but it seems that a lot of people are exploiting that side of the subject rolleyes. As always just my thoughts on the postings and not meant to offend anyone,just want to stay on topic. smiley
User IP Logged

getcruunkk
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Eminem Is Raw


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 130
thumbup Re: hollow earth may be real
« Reply #306 on: Jul 17th, 2009, 11:14pm »

Haha there's just not too much to post about this topic anymore...
User IP Logged

-Smoke Weed-
getcruunkk
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Eminem Is Raw


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 130
thumbup Re: hollow earth may be real
« Reply #307 on: Jul 17th, 2009, 11:19pm »

E-mail from Brooks Agnew about his North Pole Expedition:
----------------

The Russians are the only government that has jurisdiction, and they are fully supportive of our project. The only thing we lack now is the fee for the charter. We have come a long way in two years, and now all we need is the finaly funding. If you want to help, spread our Myosic in Facebook fan box. It is located at: <iframe src="https://www.meosic.com/source/UserBrandfaze.php?src=BRANDFAZE892CITY002.swf&id=UhDsgOQ-5B6R6WG-O1tlafW194-s11PunT&type=unsocial&used_by=xYbnONf-MtQOJ5M-x0MAiL4173-mtm4LVV" width="295" height="436" style="border:0px none #ffffff;">Your browser not supported to add Meosicnote</ifrmae>

Thanks,
Brooks.

Everything we do will eventually affect the universe. Do it on purpose.
-Agnew
----------------
So it's still going to happen as soon as they get enough funding for it.

And there's nothing our government can do about it grin
User IP Logged

-Smoke Weed-
getcruunkk
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Eminem Is Raw


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 130
thumbup Re: hollow earth may be real
« Reply #308 on: Jul 17th, 2009, 11:33pm »

"In 1901 a mining engineer named J.B. Watson was said to have dropped plumb bobs down two 4250 foot mine shafts spaced 3200 feet apart. His measurements indicated that the plumb lines were farther apart at the bottom than than they were at the top. In other words, they diverged as they descended. Common sense would tell you that the lines would converge as they descended, because the lines should point towards the center of the Earth.

For the last century, some people like to point to the Tamarack Mines experiment as proof that the Earth is hollow.

Donald E. Simanek, who writes for MAKE magazine about curious physics (here’s his article about perpetual motion that appeared in Vol 9), has an excellent article on his website that recounts the history of the alleged experiment, and examines the different frequently-offered reasons why plumb lines might diverge like this."

Came from this link:

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/hollow/tamarack.htm
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2009, 12:33am by getcruunkk » User IP Logged

-Smoke Weed-
getcruunkk
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Eminem Is Raw


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 130
thumbup Re: hollow earth may be real
« Reply #309 on: Jul 17th, 2009, 11:43pm »

A NASA video of Jupiter that shows sunlight shining out of Jupiter's poles.



http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/animation/PIA03453
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2009, 12:33am by getcruunkk » User IP Logged

-Smoke Weed-
getcruunkk
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Eminem Is Raw


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 130
thumbup Re: hollow earth may be real
« Reply #310 on: Jul 17th, 2009, 11:55pm »


Image explaining how gravity might work according to The Hollow Earth Theory

http://i38.tinypic.com/2hdnqya.jpg

« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2009, 12:32am by getcruunkk » User IP Logged

-Smoke Weed-
Tearman
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 256
xx Re: hollow earth may be real
« Reply #311 on: Jul 18th, 2009, 12:22am »

Quote:
Image explaining how gravity works according to The Hollow Earth Theory

http://i38.tinypic.com/2hdnqya.jpg


Important note: This is impossible. A shell cannot have any net gravitational interaction with anything in its interior. Anything on the internal surface would drift away. No matter where you are within the interior, the sum gravitational force on your body is zero.

This is the same reason why a Dyson sphere cannot provide a habitable internal surface.
Quote from Wikipedia: Quote:
"... Such a shell would have no net gravitational interaction with its englobed sun (see Shell theorem), and could drift in relation to the central star. If such movements went uncorrected, they could eventually result in a collision between the sphere and the star — most likely with disastrous results. Such structures would need either some form of propulsion to counteract any drift, or some way to repel the surface of the sphere away from the star.[8]

For the same reason, such a shell would have no net gravitational interaction with anything else inside it. The contents of any biosphere placed on the inner surface of a Dyson shell would not be attracted to the sphere's surface and would simply fall into the star...."

« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2009, 12:24am by Tearman » User IP Logged

Upon taking that tentative first step through the open doorway into the unknown--abandon all conventional notions and any pretense of certainty.
getcruunkk
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Eminem Is Raw


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 130
xx Re: hollow earth may be real
« Reply #312 on: Jul 18th, 2009, 12:30am »

Common questions about The Hollow Earth Theory answered:


"1. Why is the earth flattened at the Poles? As the earth is hollow, it could not be round, is the answer. The opening to the interior would detract from its roundness in proportion to the size of the opening.

" 2. Why have the Poles never been reached? Because no Poles exist in the sense usually understood.

" 3. Why does the sun not appear for so long a time in winter near the supposed Poles? Because during the winter the sun strikes the earth obliquely near the Poles. As one passes over the rim of the polar opening and approaches the earth's interior, one sinks inward into the hollow interior. The sun's rays are in this way cut off, and do not appear again until they strike that part of the earth more directly and shine down into the opening. This explains why nights are so long in the far north.

"4. Assuming that the earth is hollow, the interior should be warmer. We will furnish evidence to prove that it is warmer. The ones who have explored the furthest north will be the best judges.

"5. Meteors are constantly falling near the supposed poles. Why? If the earth be solid, no one can answer this question. If the earth is hollow, it is easily answered. Some volcano is in eruption in the interior of the earth, and from it rocks are thrown into the air. Vast quantities of dust are constantly found in the Arctic Ocean. What causes this dust? The volcanic eruptions. The dust has been analyzed and found to consist of carbon and iron, which must come from some volcano in the polar opening.

" 6. What produces the aurora borealis? It is a reflection of a fire within the interior of the earth. (According to Marshall B. Gardner, this fire is the central sun, whose rays project through the polar opening on the night sky, and the changing forms and streamers of the aurora borealis are due to passing clouds cutting off its rays.)

" 7. Where are the icebergs formed? And how? The answer is as follows: In the interior of the earth, where it is warm, rivers flow to the surface through the polar opening. When they reach the outside, in the Arctic Circle, where it is very cold, the mouth of the rivers freezes forming icebergs. This continues for months, until, due to the warmer weather in summer and the warmth from the earth, the icebergs are thawed loose and are washed into the ocean. (The fact that icebergs are formed from fresh water, not salty ocean water, proves this theory.)

" 8. What causes tidal waves in the Arctic? They are started by icebergs leaving the place where they are formed, and plunging into the ocean. This answer is given because nothing else can produce even a fraction of the commotion of a monster iceberg when it plunges into the sea.

"9. What causes colored snow in the Arctic region? There are two causes. The red, green and yellow snow are caused by a vegetable matter permeating the air with such density that when it falls with the snow it colors it. This vegetable matter is supposed to be the blossom or pollen of a plant. As it does not grow on earth, one can naturally believe that it grows in the interior and came out through the polar opening. Black snow, often noticed, is caused by black dust, consisting of carbon and iron, and comes from a burning volcano. As no burning volcano is near the Arctic Ocean, it must be in the interior of the earth.

"10. Why is the ice filled with rock, gravel and sand? These substances came from an exploding volcano near where the iceberg is formed.

"By treating the earth as hollow, we have the solution of all the great mysteries - such as tidal waves, ice pressures, colored snow, open Arctic Ocean, warmer north, icebergs, flattening of the earth at the Poles, and why the Poles have not been found, the supernatural giving way to the natural, as it always does with understanding and relief comes to mind and body.

"The earth is hollow. The Poles so long sought are but phantoms. There are openings at the northern and southern extremities. In the interior are vast continents, oceans, mountains and rivers. Vegetable and animal life are evident in this new world, and it is probably peopled by races yet unknown to dwellers upon the earth's exterior."

Original link:
http://www.ourhollowearth.com/Bernard/Chapter3.htm





User IP Logged

-Smoke Weed-
getcruunkk
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Eminem Is Raw


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 130
thumbup Re: hollow earth may be real
« Reply #313 on: Jul 18th, 2009, 12:42am »

Quote:
Important note: This is impossible. A shell cannot have any net gravitational interaction with anything in its interior. Anything on the internal surface would drift away. No matter where you are within the interior, the sum gravitational force on your body is zero.

This is the same reason why a Dyson sphere cannot provide a habitable internal surface.


"But, says the reader, would not the force of gravity pull the explorer who got inside the orifice away from the surface into the central sun; for does not gravity pull everything to the center of the earth?

"The answer to this is, that in gravitational pull it is not the geometrical position that counts. Center, in the geometrical sense of the word, does not apply. It is the mass that attracts. And if the great mass of the earth is in its thick shell, it is the mass of that shell that will attract, and not a mere geometrical point which is not in the shell at all, but 2900 miles away from it, as is the approximate distance between the central sun and the inner surface of the earth. As a matter of fact it is the equal distribution of the force of gravity all through the shell that keeps the sun suspended in the spot which is equidistant from every part of the shell. When we are on the outside of the shell it is the mass of the shell that attracts us to its surface. When we go over to the inside of the shell that same force will still keep our feet solidly planted on the inner surface."

Above quote source:
http://www.ourhollowearth.com/Bernard/Chapter4.htm
User IP Logged

-Smoke Weed-
Tearman
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 256
xx Re: hollow earth may be real
« Reply #314 on: Jul 18th, 2009, 12:51am »

Why is net gravity inside a sphere always zero?
from http://ebtx.com/ntx/newton.htm

User Image
Quote:
Briefly, lines AB and CD are drawn through a test mass (P) within a hollow sphere. Since the triangles ACP and BDP are proportional, the arcs AC and BD are also proportional. Therefore, if we construct a faceted hollow sphere (something like the mirrored ball at a disco), the facets on opposite sides of the sphere will be proportionate.

Then, if the test mass is, say, 4 times more distant from one facet than the other, the more distant facet will be 16 times as large (16 times more massive).

Therefore, by the inverse square law of gravitational attraction, 1 x 1 = 16 x 1/16 and both facets attract the test mass equally. Then making the facets ever smaller, we converge upon a spherical surface.


or as newton put it....
User Image
User IP Logged

Upon taking that tentative first step through the open doorway into the unknown--abandon all conventional notions and any pretense of certainty.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23  ...  29 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls