Board Logo
« Paul Villa's photos genuine »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 24th, 2017, 03:33am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: Paul Villa's photos genuine  (Read 5818 times)
ufoscan
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 25
xx Re: Paul Villa's photos genuine
« Reply #60 on: Dec 23rd, 2012, 12:10am »

on Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:26pm, thepixelpusher wrote:
I understand the pure research aspect. That said, I would buy UFO Collector Cards. I like having things peak my imagination. Imagination and enthusiasm aide research in developing ideas of analysis for the incidents and evidence. I can easily separate the collectibles from the evidence, while still enjoying both. Helps keep the world an interesting place.


In my view, the concept of "collector cards" is more suited to works of fiction. In the UFO field, there are so many hoaxed pictures that if the object is mainly to have "nice pictures" even though they are most likely hoaxes, one might as well just create great CGI images.

Back in 1980, large limited edition high definition photo books were made of the Meier pictures. Those are probably as close as you will get to a "collector set" of pictures. If you believe in the authenticity of this case, then that might be something precious. If you don't but just like the "artistry" of the images, it remains an interesting item from a collector's standpoint.

I understand your point about wanting to have some inspirational material. I always found the Villa pictures very inspiring even though I doubt their authenticity. I am glad to have original prints of them (which don't compare to any of the low res scans I have seen on the net) for that very reason. Some of the Villa images are truly mystifying ! However, nowadays, I don't think collector cards of these would be satisfactory. They would be way too small. I think a much simpler approach would be high resolution scans - short of a large format book !

By the way, Wendelle Stevens had told me shortly after he produced those large Meier photo books that he wanted to do something similar with the Villa pictures, but he never got the financing to do it. Many years later, he did produce a book on Villa with several of his pictures - but in small format.
User IP Logged

thepixelpusher
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 12
xx Re: Paul Villa's photos genuine
« Reply #61 on: Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:12am »

Would you share thumbnails of your photos so we can see what pictures Villa took? I'm not familiar with the photos.
User IP Logged

“There exist limitless opportunities. Where there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier.”
ufoscan
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 25
xx Re: Paul Villa's photos genuine
« Reply #62 on: Dec 23rd, 2012, 03:12am »

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 01:12am, thepixelpusher wrote:
Would you share thumbnails of your photos so we can see what pictures Villa took? I'm not familiar with the photos.


I haven't scanned any of those prints. It is one of those many things I will do "one of those days" ! wink

However, here are some links that show some of his pictures.

His first series shows what is suppose to be a large craft with a very large hump in the center:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/pictures/VillaPhoto1.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa/_uimages/PaulVillasPhotoII.jpg

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7771/19630716villa2.jpg

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/pictures/Villa10.jpg

And this is the pesky photo that shows a branch going right behind the "UFO"... Make of it what you will.

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/PaulVilla1-93.jpg

His third set is a series of pictures he claims are of a two-foot wide observation disc with spheres orbiting the disc:

http://www.ufofacts.org/technology/imgs/ScannerPaulVilla.jpg

Note how a tripod appears when it comes in for a landing:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/pictures/Villa4.jpg

A lot of people looking at the pictures in this set wrongly assumed that Villa had claimed these were of a large craft and argued that it must be faked since one can see the shadow of the small object on the ground in some pictures. But Villa always specified that this series is of a small remote-controlled disc. Some of the pictures show the object landed with the tripod structure:

http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa/_uimages/PaulVillasPhotoIV.jpg

It looks pretty much the size he claims it to be. What I find interesting about this sequence is that even close-up, the finish of the object looks flawless. Also, when the object is near the ground there is no tripod and no signs of fastenings for the feet that later appear just as the disc comes in for a landing. Of couse the other strange detail are those spheres "orbiting" the disc. They are in every picture and some of the pictures show the spheres without the disc. If these are hoaxes, they are the most clever I have ever seen.



User IP Logged

JTruthseeker
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 13
xx Re: Paul Villa's photos genuine
« Reply #63 on: Dec 23rd, 2012, 04:12am »

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 03:12am, ufoscan wrote:
I haven't scanned any of those prints. It is one of those many things I will do "one of those days" ! wink

However, here are some links that show some of his pictures.

His first series shows what is suppose to be a large craft with a very large hump in the center:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/pictures/VillaPhoto1.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa/_uimages/PaulVillasPhotoII.jpg

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7771/19630716villa2.jpg

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/pictures/Villa10.jpg

And this is the pesky photo that shows a branch going right behind the "UFO"... Make of it what you will.

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/PaulVilla1-93.jpg

His third set is a series of pictures he claims are of a two-foot wide observation disc with spheres orbiting the disc:

http://www.ufofacts.org/technology/imgs/ScannerPaulVilla.jpg

Note how a tripod appears when it comes in for a landing:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/pictures/Villa4.jpg

A lot of people looking at the pictures in this set wrongly assumed that Villa had claimed these were of a large craft and argued that it must be faked since one can see the shadow of the small object on the ground in some pictures. But Villa always specified that this series is of a small remote-controlled disc. Some of the pictures show the object landed with the tripod structure:

http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa/_uimages/PaulVillasPhotoIV.jpg

It looks pretty much the size he claims it to be. What I find interesting about this sequence is that even close-up, the finish of the object looks flawless. Also, when the object is near the ground there is no tripod and no signs of fastenings for the feet that later appear just as the disc comes in for a landing. Of couse the other strange detail are those spheres "orbiting" the disc. They are in every picture and some of the pictures show the spheres without the disc. If these are hoaxes, they are the most clever I have ever seen.



Hey by any chance have you seen the Paul Villas film segments? I've seen one of these some time ago and now it's like no one has these anymore.
User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Paul Villa's photos genuine
« Reply #64 on: Dec 23rd, 2012, 09:55am »

on Dec 22nd, 2012, 7:29pm, ufoscan wrote:
....
So the problem with all these people is - whether you wish to believe them or not - some of the claims they make are hard to come to terms with...



Indeed.....there are many problems with all of these contact cases, especially the ones involving Nordic looking aliens, that make it very difficult to get at the truth.
User IP Logged

ufoscan
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 25
xx Re: Paul Villa's photos genuine
« Reply #65 on: Dec 23rd, 2012, 09:57am »

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 04:12am, JTruthseeker wrote:
Hey by any chance have you seen the Paul Villas film segments? I've seen one of these some time ago and now it's like no one has these anymore.


I have never heard of Paul Villa ever having made film footage. I discussed Villa with both Wendelle Stevens and Timothy Good and neither of them had heard of film footage either.

Is it possible that what you saw was wrongly attributed to Villa ?
User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Paul Villa's photos genuine
« Reply #66 on: Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:03am »

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 03:12am, ufoscan wrote:
I haven't scanned any of those prints. It is one of those many things I will do "one of those days" ! wink

However, here are some links that show some of his pictures.

His first series shows what is suppose to be a large craft with a very large hump in the center:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/pictures/VillaPhoto1.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa/_uimages/PaulVillasPhotoII.jpg

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7771/19630716villa2.jpg

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/pictures/Villa10.jpg

And this is the pesky photo that shows a branch going right behind the "UFO"... Make of it what you will.

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/PaulVilla1-93.jpg

His third set is a series of pictures he claims are of a two-foot wide observation disc with spheres orbiting the disc:

http://www.ufofacts.org/technology/imgs/ScannerPaulVilla.jpg

Note how a tripod appears when it comes in for a landing:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/pictures/Villa4.jpg

A lot of people looking at the pictures in this set wrongly assumed that Villa had claimed these were of a large craft and argued that it must be faked since one can see the shadow of the small object on the ground in some pictures. But Villa always specified that this series is of a small remote-controlled disc. Some of the pictures show the object landed with the tripod structure:

http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa/_uimages/PaulVillasPhotoIV.jpg

It looks pretty much the size he claims it to be. What I find interesting about this sequence is that even close-up, the finish of the object looks flawless. Also, when the object is near the ground there is no tripod and no signs of fastenings for the feet that later appear just as the disc comes in for a landing. Of couse the other strange detail are those spheres "orbiting" the disc. They are in every picture and some of the pictures show the spheres without the disc. If these are hoaxes, they are the most clever I have ever seen.



It's interesting that the larger ufos are always very near or betweeen trees. And the smaller tripod one really looks..well, cheesy to me. Why would it need such long tripods..?
Also did Villa ever claim personal contact with the 'aliens' and if so what transpired?
It has always bothered me that these people like Adamski, Villa, Menger etc just happen to be at the right place to take pics. Are the 'aliens' putting on a private show for these 'contactees'? And then they leave...what's the point of this agenda?
User IP Logged

ufoscan
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 25
xx Re: Paul Villa's photos genuine
« Reply #67 on: Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:40am »

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:03am, drwu23 wrote:
It's interesting that the larger ufos are always very near or between trees.

The pictures do look like they were carefully composed as one would do using a scale model. However , Villa claims that he was telelepatically told in advance they would show up and essentially, the craft "posed" for the pictures.

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:03am, drwu23 wrote:
And the smaller tripod one really looks..well, cheesy to me. Why would it need such long tripods..?

The tripod legs are actually quite short. They only look long in proportion to the object. But given their purpose in keeping the object some distance away from the ground, the size seems adequate.

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:03am, drwu23 wrote:
Also did Villa ever claim personal contact with the 'aliens' and if so what transpired?

Yes, he claimed that he met the beings inside the object in the first series and that they said they came from Coma Berenices. In fact, he claims to have had previous meetings with aliens and that the picture sessions were planned events.

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:03am, drwu23 wrote:
It has always bothered me that these people like Adamski, Villa, Menger etc just happen to be at the right place to take pics. Are the 'aliens' putting on a private show for these 'contactees'?

Since they all claim regular contact with the occupants, most of them say that the photo opportunities are planned.

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:03am, drwu23 wrote:
And then they leave...what's the point of this agenda?

Essentially, just trying to draw attention to the fact that there is other life in the universe and that some of it is visiting Earth.
User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Paul Villa's photos genuine
« Reply #68 on: Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:59am »

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:40am, ufoscan wrote:
The pictures do look like they were carefully composed as one would do using a scale model. However , Villa claims that he was telelepatically told in advance they would show up and essentially, the craft "posed" for the pictures.


The tripod legs are actually quite short. They only look long in proportion to the object. But given their purpose in keeping the object some distance away from the ground, the size seems adequate.


Yes, he claimed that he met the beings inside the object in the first series and that they said they came from Coma Berenices. In fact, he claims to have had previous meetings with aliens and that the picture sessions were planned events.


Since they all claim regular contact with the occupants, most of them say that the photo opportunities are planned.


Essentially, just trying to draw attention to the fact that there is other life in the universe and that some of it is visiting Earth.


Thanks for the clarifications.....these cases always bother me. I simply don't see any logical reason why advanced space aliens would contact these marginal people just to let us know they are here.There are far far better ways to 'introduce' themselves to earth if they are so inclined. It feels ...wrong. It seems more like they are just playing with our heads.
Surely advanced beings would have scouted us out for a while before making contact. They must have surmised that this would only create confusion and most likely disbelief. So why bother to do this? It simply doesn't add up for me. Other than those who follow the ufo enigma, a relatively small group compared to the world population, no one even knows about this 'contact'. IMHo the 'aliens' are wasting their time and ours unless there is another agenda here.

btw...have you read any of Dr Vallee's books, especially Messengers Of Deception..?
User IP Logged

ufoscan
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 25
xx Re: Paul Villa's photos genuine
« Reply #69 on: Dec 23rd, 2012, 11:29am »

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:59am, drwu23 wrote:
Thanks for the clarifications.....these cases always bother me. I simply don't see any logical reason why advanced space aliens would contact these marginal people just to let us know they are here.

Probably because people that are "higher up" on the social ladder would never risk going public with such seemingly outlandish stories. Few people are willing to put their reputation in peril when they are in good standing with society.

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:59am, drwu23 wrote:
There are far far better ways to 'introduce' themselves to earth if they are so inclined.

It may seem so. But the truth is that a more open contact would result in worldwide panic. I suspect they are aware of that. Another reason is they may be aware that if they openly manifested to humans, many would expect them to solve all of the world's problems while others would want their technology to create more efficient weapons.

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:59am, drwu23 wrote:
It feels ...wrong. It seems more like they are just playing with our heads.

I think one must put things in perspective. The people that we are discussing have made claims of contact. There is no proof that they have made such contacts. Also, they are mostly known because of the pictures they took - pictures which are far from convincing in that none of them ever show the objects in situations that would be impossible to fake.

So the first thing one should do is distinguish between contactee claims and the general phenomenon of UFOs being sighted all over the world. The contactee claims may or may not be true, but clearly the UFO phenomenon is.

However, if aliens do make contact with humans, it seems to me that doing so quietly may be the best course of action although most people contacted would probably not dare reveal such stories publicly for fear that it would ruin their personal lives.

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:59am, drwu23 wrote:
Surely advanced beings would have scouted us out for a while before making contact. They must have surmised that this would only create confusion and most likely disbelief. So why bother to do this?

Just to give us enough to ponder upon and wonder about.

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:59am, drwu23 wrote:
It simply doesn't add up for me. Other than those who follow the ufo enigma, a relatively small group compared to the world population, no one even knows about this 'contact'.

The UFO phenomenon as a whole is well-known throughout the world. The problem is not whether people know about it but whether people care about it.

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:59am, drwu23 wrote:
btw...have you read any of Dr Vallee's books, especially Messengers Of Deception..?

I am well acquainted with Vallée's work and know about "Messengers of Deception". I think his angle is based on an assumption which is one of many. As I said, one must distinguish between the claims of individuals and the phenomenon as a whole.
User IP Logged

Sam
Guest
xx Re: Paul Villa's photos genuine
« Reply #70 on: Dec 23rd, 2012, 1:46pm »

Quote:
I simply don't see any logical reason why advanced space aliens would contact these marginal people just to let us know they are here.There are far far better ways to 'introduce' themselves to earth if they are so inclined.


If you think we contactees and encounter are marginal people then why do you always ask me for free evidence and mention our claim. Sounds like you want to decide how the aliens should contact our earth. this is why they come to see us not you. Simple as that.
User IP Logged

jm57
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 766
xx Re: Paul Villa's photos genuine
« Reply #71 on: Dec 23rd, 2012, 6:46pm »

IMHO,everyone on Earth is"marginal",after all,we all live on a planet constantly at battle with each other,all nations included.
Sam,the post you replied on ,don't believe he was referring to Contactees and Encounterers per say,as marginal.
You also mention in your reply "free".
Why?Do you sell your information?
User IP Logged

Sam
Guest
xx Re: Paul Villa's photos genuine
« Reply #72 on: Dec 23rd, 2012, 7:27pm »

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 6:46pm, journryman57 wrote:
IMHO,everyone on Earth is"marginal",after all,we all live on a planet constantly at battle with each other,all nations included.
Sam,the post you replied on ,don't believe he was referring to Contactees and Encounterers per say,as marginal.
You also mention in your reply "free".
Why?Do you sell your information?


Hi, journryman57
here is my real alien visiting story; http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1216422870

here is about my alien's evindence: http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=general&num=1216422870&action=display&start=135
If you would like to see my alien photos and study what is in the UFO( subjects might be related to astrobiology), you may come to my place ( new Zealand), but you¡¯ve got to pay a fee ( because it costs me a lot to get them ). I will not post my alien photo here, if you suspect it is the truth, you can call CNN, Discovery TV, NASA¡­¡­ come to witness & exam( no charge for them).

this article posted here: http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2011/09/to-see-my-alien-photos.html
User IP Logged

thepixelpusher
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 12
xx Re: Paul Villa's photos genuine
« Reply #73 on: Dec 23rd, 2012, 7:57pm »

Maybe someone can post all of Villa's photos for us to discuss and get away from the off topic disagreements. I haven't seen many of Villa's images.

User Image

Here's one that I think the first Men In Black movie were influenced by with their little rocket with long legs in the beginning of the movie.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:22pm by thepixelpusher » User IP Logged

“There exist limitless opportunities. Where there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier.”
ufoscan
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 25
xx Re: Paul Villa's photos genuine
« Reply #74 on: Dec 24th, 2012, 12:15am »

on Dec 23rd, 2012, 7:57pm, thepixelpusher wrote:
Maybe someone can post all of Villa's photos for us to discuss and get away from the off topic disagreements. I haven't seen many of Villa's images.

Doing an image search will bring up a number of Villa's pictures from the first, second, third and fourth series. Unfortunately, they are all relatively small size scans.

I am not sure if there is really much to discuss about them. Even though they are picturesque, there is nothing in them that proves their authenticity. On the other hand, the picture with the branch going behind the object suggests that it may not be as large as it appears in other pictures...
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls