Board Logo
« Creature of Copper Canyon »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 21st, 2017, 01:32am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  ...  9 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: Creature of Copper Canyon  (Read 1208 times)
orbhunterx
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 95
xx Re: Creature of Copper Canyon
« Reply #30 on: Mar 10th, 2008, 02:10am »

on Mar 9th, 2008, 9:31pm, Luvey wrote:
orbhunterx

Thank you for this thread, I have been reading it with real interest. There is definitely a shadow world….. many refer to their sightings of beings from the shadow world as creatures, monsters, ghosts etc… but it is most definitely there. I have read about this shadow world in writings about Shamans and the Celts….. Indigenous peoples know of this shadow world and take it as normal, whereas not westerners… but that seems to be changing, and this thread is proof of that. grin

Luvey


Hi Luvey,

I appreciate your thoughts. Yeah, this thread is Exhibit A in the court of high strangeness! As a student of shamanism myself, I concur that in some traditions the paranormal is considered normal.

For some reason, I get the feeling that what's happened so far, just might be setting the stage for something larger. It makes me wonder how "lucky" I was to be in the precise place and time, not to mention looking in the right direction, to spot the two, exceedingly fast, UFOs I've reported. Chalking it all up to sheer coincidence sure doesn't cut the mustard.

Thanks,
Lance
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2008, 02:11am by orbhunterx » User IP Logged

orbhunterx
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 95
xx Re: Creature of Copper Canyon
« Reply #31 on: Mar 10th, 2008, 3:55pm »

I hope everyone has taken a minute to read my previous post about Aerobraking. Since posting that, I shared my thoughts on this with a few other UFO researchers, and have received pretty resounding thumb's up!

To give credit where credit is most assuredly due, the thought was planted years ago, watching Arthur C. Clarke's brilliantly adapted movie, 2010: Odyssey II. I owe a big thanks to him for his illuminations. In honor of this, it is my distinct pleasure to give you a Youtube video that shows how future science, once upon a time, was imagined...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=irwanSk45Dw

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2008, 3:59pm by orbhunterx » User IP Logged

orbhunterx
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 95
xx Re: Creature of Copper Canyon
« Reply #32 on: Mar 18th, 2008, 3:08pm »

Hi,

I again met the Director of Field Investigations for MUFON this past Saturday, Steve Hudgeons. He's very interested in the joint UFO / Creature of Copper Canyon sightings. Perhaps in the future there will be more timely and wide spread events that will make it impossible to dismiss.

A reporter from www.dfwunderground.com, Richard, also met with me again recently. When his story comes out, I'll be sure to post info on it.

One of the witnesses to a similar creature, Ray, just got back with me in response to a few more questions I had regarding his incident.

I'm posting our conversation below, from the oldest to newest. Please comment on these questions and observations. If it helps you recall any other details, please post away -


Lance,

Just came from the UFO Casebook site and want to thank you for your effort. I'm shocked that others have seen this thing, and feel kind of validated, if you will. No problem with posting my note, just wish I had fixed the typos before I shipped it to you.
Fascinating reading here, and I will continue to follow the thread. If I can offer anything more thats useful I will post it, or if you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks for the information and the good work.

v/r
Ray


Morning Ray,

The cool thing about using the forum is that you can "modify" the posts. The only limit on that is you can only edit the ones you've posted. So, read what I posted from your emails, tell me what you want me to correct, and exactly how.

If you want, I'd welcome your posts in the forum. Like the previous email, you could explain more about how it turned to stare at you. I gather it turned its whole body, rather than just turning its head. Any details about how that looked, eyes, if it had ears, skin texture, what specifically let you know it wasn't human, ect.

Further, did it have an odor? Did you hear it breathing or make any noise? You said before that you took it to be a naked guy at first, but after it turned was it totally without any clothes or equipment? Did you get any sense of intelligence from it?

I also don't recall if you reported any weird lights in the sky...

Now that your thinking on it, even something small might be a clue in helping us research these creatures. Speaking of that,
a man named Dr. Boylan corrected my verbage in an email. He comes off being 100% convinced they are "Star Visitors", and this type in particular is a "Altarian/Sirian hybrid"!

Hmmm... I say he'd have to prove that before I'm buying. LOL!

Later,
Lance


Hi Lance,

Sorry for not getting back with you sooner. To answer your questions:

There were no odors.
The entire body was a uniform pasty white in glow of a brilliant moon. I recall no other features other then a well defined torso, with proportions absolutely similar to your drawings. The face was indistinct, but clear enough to recognize eyes

It turned it's whole body towards me when I hollered at it. It had an attitude. It was watching me before I saw it, and then turned in manner that said "here I am, I see you, I acknowledge you". It was erect and confident, intelligent, graceful, and menacing. It was unafraid and ..challenging.

I recall no sounds other then expected. I was not close enough to hear a human breathing.

Let me know if you need anything else. I am going to the site to look for updates. Thanks much for keeping me posted.

Later,
Ray


User IP Logged

witcheyred
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Every Day At Dawn the Pigs Dance in Ancient Ritual. I Know. I Dance With Them." Kenny Joe Spivey


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 93
xx Re: Creature of Copper Canyon
« Reply #33 on: Mar 18th, 2008, 3:31pm »

Lance,

I just read the new posting on the C. C. Creature.
And that is just how I felt. That he/it had an intelligence about it. When I turned to my right(as I was driving) I got the automatic "feeling" that he had been looking at me for awhile. And he was a pastey all over color.like a pastey, pinkish whitish color. Smooth texture, like skin. I am just elated that others have seen him/It. I printed the picture and framed it. It's hanging on my bedroom wall with my other ET collections. But what is so cool about this one, I've seen it! This is such a different feeling. I've had numerous craft sightins in my life, but when you know you have seen something like that,right beside you, It has given me a whole different grasp or aspect on this whole ET/UFO thing. You know its's real. You know what you saw, I don't really know how to explain it. And I felt no malicious intent. It was like he was just having fun running along side my car. But now, I can't keep from thinking why we never really talked about it, or never told anyone. Untill that day I saw the picture on Coast 2 Coast. And now I feel like a big "thing" ( for lack of a better word) has changed in my life.


b. j.
User IP Logged

orbhunterx
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 95
xx Re: Creature of Copper Canyon
« Reply #34 on: Mar 19th, 2008, 4:15pm »

on Mar 18th, 2008, 3:31pm, witcheyred wrote:
Lance,

I just read the new posting on the C. C. Creature.
And that is just how I felt. That he/it had an intelligence about it. When I turned to my right(as I was driving) I got the automatic "feeling" that he had been looking at me for awhile. And he was a pastey all over color.like a pastey, pinkish whitish color. Smooth texture, like skin. I am just elated that others have seen him/It. I printed the picture and framed it. It's hanging on my bedroom wall with my other ET collections. But what is so cool about this one, I've seen it! This is such a different feeling. I've had numerous craft sightins in my life, but when you know you have seen something like that,right beside you, It has given me a whole different grasp or aspect on this whole ET/UFO thing. You know its's real. You know what you saw, I don't really know how to explain it. And I felt no malicious intent. It was like he was just having fun running along side my car. But now, I can't keep from thinking why we never really talked about it, or never told anyone. Untill that day I saw the picture on Coast 2 Coast. And now I feel like a big "thing" ( for lack of a better word) has changed in my life.


b. j.



Hey Witcheyred,

Like I told Ray, I appreciated him getting back to me in response to the questions I raised. Other than fact finding, I asked them to try and help him, you, and any other witnesses to try and re-examine the experiences. It's easy to overlook details, isn't it?

Perhaps you might even consider finding a trusted, open-minded hypnotherapist that can help determine if you subconsciously picked up anything more, or at least help crystalize the memory of your sighting. A tape of the session, that included your emotional state of mind, would be an amazing thing to share with others... I have no doubt people would be even more rivited by your account and find peace of mind to talk.

I just got an brief email from a man named Herb. I'm hoping he'll agree to share what happened in his case, which he says happened close to Ray's. Maybe he'll send more details to me or post directly here in the forum!

Peace,
Lance
DAPS
User IP Logged

witcheyred
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Every Day At Dawn the Pigs Dance in Ancient Ritual. I Know. I Dance With Them." Kenny Joe Spivey


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 93
xx Re: Creature of Copper Canyon
« Reply #35 on: Mar 19th, 2008, 9:45pm »

Greetings Lance,

I will start asking around about hypnotherapy. I would definitely be willing to do that.

b. j.
User IP Logged

OldAltonKyle
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1
xx Re: Creature of Copper Canyon
« Reply #36 on: Apr 10th, 2008, 04:36am »

Lance,

I have been trying to find paranormal activity and such around the Denton area recently. I have submitted photos from me and my buddy that have been out to several local haunts. Old Alton Bridge, Old Alton cemetery, Chinn's Chapel Cemetery, Roselawn Cemetery, Birdville Cemetery, Bruce Hall, Maple Hall, Cyrstal Canyon, many more around the Denton-DFW area. I have been on Copper Canyon on several occasions. I will agree that there is a very odd feeling out there on the back streets, and I image your friend saw the creature around the location where the sign is about the bridge being out. I always get an odd feeling as if someone is watching me. I continue to investigate the location and in one occasion I did see something large run into the woods, but only turned in time to see the woods moving from the creature entering. Id like to learn more and maybe help out on the situation and get to know more about DAPS if I could. I currently attend UNT and am very interested in these paranormal sitings.
User IP Logged

Escape the Cage
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 191
xx Re: Creature of Copper Canyon
« Reply #37 on: Apr 10th, 2008, 11:00am »

on Mar 19th, 2008, 9:45pm, witcheyred wrote:
Greetings Lance,

I will start asking around about hypnotherapy. I would definitely be willing to do that.

b. j.


I would recommand not doing this. For one if you really want certain things to have happened your likely to say them, also any questions by the guy/girl doing it can influence it. For example, why has everyone been someone of great importance in a past life? No-one who goes in ever seems to of had a boring life. Just some thoughts.
User IP Logged

witcheyred
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Every Day At Dawn the Pigs Dance in Ancient Ritual. I Know. I Dance With Them." Kenny Joe Spivey


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 93
xx Re: Creature of Copper Canyon
« Reply #38 on: Apr 10th, 2008, 11:40am »

Escape--- First of all - it is not the intent to find out anything about a past life! Lance was referring to maybe I have blocked out something about my sighting of the creature- so --- if you are going to reffer to a qoute - understand what YOU are talking about!
And I do agree with you on that so many were from "greatness" there was surely boring lives in the past.

b. j.
User IP Logged

Escape the Cage
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 191
xx Re: Creature of Copper Canyon
« Reply #39 on: Apr 10th, 2008, 6:09pm »

on Apr 10th, 2008, 11:40am, witcheyred wrote:
Escape--- First of all - it is not the intent to find out anything about a past life! Lance was referring to maybe I have blocked out something about my sighting of the creature- so --- if you are going to reffer to a qoute - understand what YOU are talking about!
And I do agree with you on that so many were from "greatness" there was surely boring lives in the past.

b. j.


Right... I was using that as an example. If you really deep down desire that you did see something, you will most likely come up with something.

I'm weary of hypontists because the clients almost always seem to get what they want. Plus a family member, not one I know well, basically started coming up with all these things that never happened that she claimed her mom did... all after a hypotist saw her.

I'm very AWARE of what I'm talking about. Some people remembering seeing the presidents of the US sit around and watch lizard aliens eat people while being hypotheropy. And my example of the past lives thing I was using to show that it seems IN GENERAL people come up with what they want to.
User IP Logged

witcheyred
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Every Day At Dawn the Pigs Dance in Ancient Ritual. I Know. I Dance With Them." Kenny Joe Spivey


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 93
xx Re: Creature of Copper Canyon
« Reply #40 on: Apr 12th, 2008, 08:54am »

Grettings Escape-

In reference to the hypnotherapy- People I know that have had life regressions done, they have either been Queen of the nile or an elite from Atlantis. Now, I am not saying they are wrong by any means. Not for me to say- but it is "funny". I am leary of many tarot readers, well many of those that are"psychics". They seem to tell them what they want to hear. But, there are those that are genuine. And for the sighting I had, it was really awesome! Didn't think about it for years. Until Lance sent the sketch to Coast 2 Coast.

Blessings,


b. j.
User IP Logged

LoneGunMan
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sgt. Major of the Deadly,Evil, Reptilian Hunters of America


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3325
xx Re: Creature of Copper Canyon
« Reply #41 on: Apr 13th, 2008, 8:59pm »

Louis L'Amore wrote alot about the area in and around Copper Canyon in Mexico. Strange beings have been seen there many times in the past and present. When I first started to read his novels it was in the middle 60's and he was interviewed on a radio station at the time and told of the tribal folklore of beings visiting and giving knowledge to shaman and tribal leaders. He used some of it in the book 'The Haunted Mesa'. Much differant than his other western novels! Funny how this being is seen in Copper Canyon, Texas.
another random thought, Lone
« Last Edit: Apr 13th, 2008, 9:08pm by LoneGunMan » User IP Logged

De Opresso Libre! I Have Been many Men, In Many Times, I Shall Be Again!
\"The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits.\"
Plutarch



orbhunterx
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 95
xx Re: Creature of Copper Canyon
« Reply #42 on: Apr 19th, 2008, 02:47am »

on Apr 10th, 2008, 04:36am, OldAltonKyle wrote:
Lance,

I have been trying to find paranormal activity and such around the Denton area recently. I have submitted photos from me and my buddy that have been out to several local haunts. Old Alton Bridge, Old Alton cemetery, Chinn's Chapel Cemetery, Roselawn Cemetery, Birdville Cemetery, Bruce Hall, Maple Hall, Cyrstal Canyon, many more around the Denton-DFW area. I have been on Copper Canyon on several occasions. I will agree that there is a very odd feeling out there on the back streets, and I image your friend saw the creature around the location where the sign is about the bridge being out. I always get an odd feeling as if someone is watching me. I continue to investigate the location and in one occasion I did see something large run into the woods, but only turned in time to see the woods moving from the creature entering. Id like to learn more and maybe help out on the situation and get to know more about DAPS if I could. I currently attend UNT and am very interested in these paranormal sitings.


Howdy!

Firstly, DAPS can be found online at www.dapsghost.com.

I'm working with the webmaster to consolidate all the best of pics and EVPs there, but it's still a work in progress.

Where have you posted your pics and findings?

Thanks,
Lance
DAPS
User IP Logged

orbhunterx
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 95
xx Re: Creature of Copper Canyon
« Reply #43 on: Apr 19th, 2008, 03:02am »

on Apr 10th, 2008, 11:00am, Escape the Cage wrote:
I would recommand not doing this. For one if you really want certain things to have happened your likely to say them, also any questions by the guy/girl doing it can influence it. For example, why has everyone been someone of great importance in a past life? No-one who goes in ever seems to of had a boring life. Just some thoughts.


Actually, you are referring to the problem of leading questions. While that is a concern from more amaturish efforts at hypnotherapy, I can safely assure you that the vast majority of highly trained therapists do not engage in that, ever. That said, I believe the human mind is like a vast tapestry that awaits a keen inspection to sometimes uncover hidden mysteries.

On the past life question, even if past lives are completely metaphorical, bringing those "memories" out into the light of reason is amazing. I'm of the opinion that knowing ourselves, inside and out, is a very strived for and valuable thing to achieve.

Thanks,
Lance
User IP Logged

orbhunterx
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 95
xx Re: Creature of Copper Canyon
« Reply #44 on: Apr 19th, 2008, 03:24am »

on Apr 10th, 2008, 6:09pm, Escape the Cage wrote:
Right... I was using that as an example. If you really deep down desire that you did see something, you will most likely come up with something.

I'm weary of hypontists because the clients almost always seem to get what they want. Plus a family member, not one I know well, basically started coming up with all these things that never happened that she claimed her mom did... all after a hypotist saw her.

I'm very AWARE of what I'm talking about. Some people remembering seeing the presidents of the US sit around and watch lizard aliens eat people while being hypotheropy. And my example of the past lives thing I was using to show that it seems IN GENERAL people come up with what they want to.


I take a much more positive viewpoint regarding what you're generally painting as overeager imaginations leading to a tangled web of untruths. While I agree that has happened in a minority of cases, the underlying concept is called the law of attraction. Simply put, we get back from the universe what we project.

Looking at hypnotherapy as a science, those that are determined to have prompted people into fabricating stories should have their licenses revoked.

And while it is nearly impossible to prove by any stretch of the imagination, why couldn't there be an intelligent race that's decended from reptilian ancestory? It's a very old Earth and a mighty big universe. Sitchen's study of ancient Sumerian texts, and the biblical reference to the seed of the serpent may hint at a much bigger picture than modern man has begun to discover.

Lance

User IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  ...  9 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls