Board Logo
« LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET? »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 21st, 2017, 03:32am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET?  (Read 3204 times)
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET?
« Reply #30 on: Nov 5th, 2015, 12:38pm »

on Jan 19th, 2014, 7:12pm, backlit wrote:
OK naysayers lets see you recreate the same thing or something similar to prove this is a hoax. Best yet, make Skinny Bob do a dance and then I'll believe your position.



If the person who posts as Masker33 (who dwells among some of the most talented CGI artists) says this is CGI... then one should be more open to that possibility. There were some mistakes that were created in the video that pointed this out to be CGI (and it took no effort on my part to figure it out). DrDil and the rest are correct... Skinny Bob is CGI.


M
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4791
xx Re: LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET?
« Reply #31 on: Nov 5th, 2015, 1:32pm »

on Nov 5th, 2015, 12:38pm, Marvin wrote:
If the person who posts as Masker33 (who dwells among some of the most talented CGI artists) says this is CGI... then one should be more open to that possibility. There were some mistakes that were created in the video that pointed this out to be CGI (and it took no effort on my part to figure it out). DrDil and the rest are correct... Skinny Bob is CGI.


M


Marvin, even though it's a mature thread I've reread comments/posts, including the footage ZETAR submitted to us for perusal. I agree with several observations of the halmarks of CGI and tampering (added effects noticed by DrDil). By now I wouldn't know anymore where the limits of CGI creation and utterly convincing realism are drawn. The 'Grey' does look 'realistic', alive to my eyes, but as you and others argue: it could be hoaxed.

That said. The realistic aspect of this supposed entity imo allows for more positive modelling too. Let's say that its apparent realism originally was caused by this footage having been recorded by the US, showing captured crew from a downed flying saucer, it's (hypothetical) subsequent classification and secrecy could be threatened by any leaking of such materials. Visceral stuff which once seen can never be 'unseen', comparable to a close up shot of a true UFO including it outer structures, even some little ETs happily waving at the windows!

ZETAR's (and Dil's) topic footage, inconsistencies and all, then could be taken to comprise preemptive control of future leaks of realistic, convincing alien images kept in trust by the US government. Here it's the PTB that leak the real deal, making sure they've beat the Ed Snowden's to the punch, plus adding various contaminations, obvious indicators of hoaxing, so experts analyze it (finding errors), ordinary folks also have seen it, accept them as fake, and then definitively dismiss such alien imagery from their minds. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

In the latter model the Grey footage's subject matter is genuine. While its deceptive elements are added to ensure continued alien secrecy.


purr
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2015, 1:37pm by purr » User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
Sys_Config
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Amigos


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5000
xx Re: LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET?
« Reply #32 on: Nov 5th, 2015, 10:12pm »

Purr...Marvin, even though it's a mature thread

That was VERY good Purr..and most polite..in archaic English the ghoulish term used to be a dead thread.. wink
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2015, 10:13pm by Sys_Config » User IP Logged

Breaking the Matrix ..More than UFO related..Its Life Related
http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/
INT21
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3019
xx Re: LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET?
« Reply #33 on: Nov 6th, 2015, 06:34am »

I think that old threads should be resurrected.

Starting a new thread on an old subject loses the continuity.

New information comes in all the time.

Much better to keep it all in the same place than to have to go rooting around to find if the subject has been covered by someone else in the past.

HAL
INT21
User IP Logged

Isn't it midnight, on the other side of the world.
Do you remember
the face of a pretty girl ?
ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8068
xx Re: LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET?
« Reply #34 on: Nov 6th, 2015, 10:50am »

HAL,

TO WIT:

"I think that old threads should be resurrected.

Starting a new thread on an old subject loses the continuity.

New information comes in all the time.

Much better to keep it all in the same place than to have to go rooting around to find if the subject has been covered by someone else in the past."

INDEED SO...

ONE MIGHT REGARD SUCH VINTAGE THREADS AS AN...

Aston Martin DB5

User Image

OR...

The 1,650-year-old bottle, sealed with wax and containing a white liquid, has been on display at the Pfalz Historical Musuem for more than a century.

User Image

WHICH BENEFIT FROM NEW EYES ~ ASSESSMENT ~ RE-EVALUATION ~ AS... >>> "New information comes in all the time." <<< cool

SHALOM...Z
User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET?
« Reply #35 on: Nov 6th, 2015, 11:23am »

on Nov 5th, 2015, 1:32pm, purr wrote:
Marvin, even though it's a mature thread I've reread comments/posts, including the footage ZETAR submitted to us for perusal. I agree with several observations of the halmarks of CGI and tampering (added effects noticed by DrDil). By now I wouldn't know anymore where the limits of CGI creation and utterly convincing realism are drawn. The 'Grey' does look 'realistic', alive to my eyes, but as you and others argue: it could be hoaxed.

That said. The realistic aspect of this supposed entity imo allows for more positive modelling too. Let's say that its apparent realism originally was caused by this footage having been recorded by the US, showing captured crew from a downed flying saucer, it's (hypothetical) subsequent classification and secrecy could be threatened by any leaking of such materials. Visceral stuff which once seen can never be 'unseen', comparable to a close up shot of a true UFO including it outer structures, even some little ETs happily waving at the windows!

ZETAR's (and Dil's) topic footage, inconsistencies and all, then could be taken to comprise preemptive control of future leaks of realistic, convincing alien images kept in trust by the US government. Here it's the PTB that leak the real deal, making sure they've beat the Ed Snowden's to the punch, plus adding various contaminations, obvious indicators of hoaxing, so experts analyze it (finding errors), ordinary folks also have seen it, accept them as fake, and then definitively dismiss such alien imagery from their minds. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

In the latter model the Grey footage's subject matter is genuine. While its deceptive elements are added to ensure continued alien secrecy.


purr



Hello Purr!

Yes, I was aware that the basic posts were very dated (mature if you like, posted from 2011 to 2014). I could not resist responding to the notion (even though it was posted in January of last year) that runs something like… you unbelieving louts, if you would just recreated the image, it would settle or prove the image to be a hoax (or not). So, let me bluntly clarify my position… reproduction of an image alone will not determine if the image is CGI or not (that is flawed logic, especially with the advances in CGI which have been commercially available in the past 10 or so years), it just demonstrates the mettle (the talent and software or lack thereof) of the CGI artist. Image analysis has been the bread winner to determining if the image is real or a hoax.

Personally, I do not want to explain every detail as to why a given image is computer generated and not real. There was a period of time when I did this, it seemed like the hoaxers were taking the information to heart and correcting the mistakes, so I no longer hand out these details. I will share this, the details of the CGI tend to very good on Skinny Bob… but the physics of the situation and flow of the video are flawed (and are glaringly obvious… especially in light of being a film reportedly made in 1947).

I believe we all share your concern for “gray propaganda,” that is to say, the art of blending the real with the misleading. “Gray propaganda” is wagering that you will reject the real based on past experience with the misleading, which is why we need to examine each piece of evidence with scientific scrutiny… to determine the facts and inaccuracies of each case. I believe DrDil calls it “fighting against truth decay.”

Each person must come to their own conclusions with material like this. For me, I do not reject the existence of real aliens who may look like “Skinny Bob,” I am just rejecting the CGI image of “Skinny Bob” as being a real alien. That is all that I am trying to say.


M
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
Sys_Config
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Amigos


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5000
xx Re: LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET?
« Reply #36 on: Nov 6th, 2015, 11:45am »

Thats the spirit!
Truth be told.Hal...I am all for recycling and reclamation projects..Look under a city and you may find a dead city underneath..and one under that one! I should have seen that stroke of genius by Purr..They never died but simply matured into new ones!

We can thank Marvin for awakening from his inactivity and slumber and putting that martian steam shovel to work..


Do tell..I understand Hoola hoops are making a comeback as well..would you believe it? shocked

User Image


grin
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015, 12:08pm by Sys_Config » User IP Logged

Breaking the Matrix ..More than UFO related..Its Life Related
http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/
ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8068
xx Re: LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET?
« Reply #37 on: Nov 6th, 2015, 12:03pm »

SYS,

HEY ~ HEY ~ TO DIG...OR NOT...TO DIG grin

User Image

Colombian Farmer Finds $600,000,000 Drug Money Buried In His Farm

https://linkbeef.com/colombian-farmer-finds-600000000-drug-money-buried-in-his-farm/

While digging the irrigation trench for the plantation, Jose discovered something big beneath his feet. After further excavation, Jose discovered several large blue containers with something incredible inside.

Money, not just a few hundred dollars, not even a million dollars, heck not even 100 million dollars. This 65 year old farmer with nothing but the shirt on his back had managed to find one of Pablo Escobar’s money pit’s containing a whopping $600,000,000. Yup thats right, six hundred million dollars.

User Image

"Thats the spirit!" grin

User Image

SHALOM...Z

EDIT TO ADD:

BRING NEW MEANING TO >>> 'MONEY PIT(S)' <<<
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015, 12:05pm by ZETAR » User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET?
« Reply #38 on: Nov 6th, 2015, 12:10pm »

on Nov 6th, 2015, 12:03pm, ZETAR wrote:
HEY ~ HEY ~ TO DIG...OR NOT...TO DIG grin





$600,000,000!

I can dig it!



M
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
Sys_Config
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Amigos


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5000
xx Re: LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET?
« Reply #39 on: Nov 6th, 2015, 12:11pm »

luv it!
who keeps the money or did he just buy himself some new threads?
grin
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015, 12:12pm by Sys_Config » User IP Logged

Breaking the Matrix ..More than UFO related..Its Life Related
http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/
ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8068
xx Re: LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET?
« Reply #40 on: Nov 6th, 2015, 12:19pm »

SYS,

TO WIT:

"who keeps the money or did he just buy himself some new threads"

WELL ~ CERTAINLY IT WAS EYE CANDY TO KEEP INTEREST IN THE COUNTLESS NEW AND 'VINTAGE' >>> THREADS <<< grin ~ A LA CASEBOOK CAFE' ~ NEVERTHELESS ~ I'M THINKIN THE COLOMBIAN GUBMINT WILL BE THE BENEFICIARY wink

SHALOM...Z
User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET?
« Reply #41 on: Nov 6th, 2015, 12:25pm »

on Nov 6th, 2015, 12:19pm, ZETAR wrote:
SYS,

TO WIT:

"who keeps the money or did he just buy himself some new threads"

WELL ~ CERTAINLY IT WAS EYE CANDY TO KEEP INTEREST IN THE COUNTLESS NEW AND 'VINTAGE' >>> THREADS <<< grin ~ A LA CASEBOOK CAFE' ~ NEVERTHELESS ~ I'M THINKIN THE COLOMBIAN GUBMINT WILL BE THE BENEFICIARY wink

SHALOM...Z



I think it is safe to say the taxes on the find will be somewhere in the ball park of $600,000,000. rolleyes


M
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
Sys_Config
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Amigos


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5000
xx Re: LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET?
« Reply #42 on: Nov 6th, 2015, 1:04pm »

User Image
The Maricones (Ma Ree Kon Ays) didnt even buy me a Caballo (Ka Ba Yo)... horse ...to help carry my coffee to el pueblo to send to the gringos ( green goes..thats you all)to make their lattee..
Then they put el dinero in the same banco that laundered the traffico to start with...now its all legal ..I'm no pendejo (Pen Day Ho.).I see what the putos (Poot ohs)are doing.. cool

Thanx Orlando for the help Translating this %&&(sheet)
cheesy
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015, 1:14pm by Sys_Config » User IP Logged

Breaking the Matrix ..More than UFO related..Its Life Related
http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/
purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4791
xx Re: LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET?
« Reply #43 on: Nov 6th, 2015, 1:19pm »

on Nov 6th, 2015, 11:23am, Marvin wrote:
Hello Purr!

Yes, I was aware that the basic posts were very dated (mature if you like, posted from 2011 to 2014). I could not resist responding to the notion (even though it was posted in January of last year) that runs something like… you unbelieving louts, if you would just recreated the image, it would settle or prove the image to be a hoax (or not). So, let me bluntly clarify my position… reproduction of an image alone will not determine if the image is CGI or not (that is flawed logic, especially with the advances in CGI which have been commercially available in the past 10 or so years), it just demonstrates the mettle (the talent and software or lack thereof) of the CGI artist. Image analysis has been the bread winner to determining if the image is real or a hoax.

Personally, I do not want to explain every detail as to why a given image is computer generated and not real. There was a period of time when I did this, it seemed like the hoaxers were taking the information to heart and correcting the mistakes, so I no longer hand out these details. I will share this, the details of the CGI tend to very good on Skinny Bob… but the physics of the situation and flow of the video are flawed (and are glaringly obvious… especially in light of being a film reportedly made in 1947).

I believe we all share your concern for “gray propaganda,” that is to say, the art of blending the real with the misleading. “Gray propaganda” is wagering that you will reject the real based on past experience with the misleading, which is why we need to examine each piece of evidence with scientific scrutiny… to determine the facts and inaccuracies of each case. I believe DrDil calls it “fighting against truth decay.”

Each person must come to their own conclusions with material like this. For me, I do not reject the existence of real aliens who may look like “Skinny Bob,” I am just rejecting the CGI image of “Skinny Bob” as being a real alien. That is all that I am trying to say.


M


Hi Marvin smiley I do appreciate what you are trying to say. Obviously you and me both are following along our separate lines of reasoning, informed by different sets of life experiences, enough so to explain how we arrive at different (hypothetical) outcomes.

But what, as I read, stands out from your post (as well as some other posters here), is that you seem to know what you are talking about. We agree real alien info might exist, about an ongoing information game (however interpreted), as well as a near magical development in computing power, including brilliant CGI. Placing almost unimaginable capabilities to deceive, to create false realities, in the hand of talented individuals, ideological groups, big business and nation states. I could well be wrong about topic footage, just that my intuition tells me there's 'a real feel' about it.

I have no problem defending my subjective position if questioned. Though most that could be said already has been said in this thread as well as other forums.


purr
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015, 1:20pm by purr » User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8068
xx Re: LEAKED FOOTAGE OF 1947 ROSWELL ET?
« Reply #44 on: Nov 6th, 2015, 2:00pm »

INS-PURR-ATION,

User Image

TO WIT:

" Placing almost unimaginable capabilities to deceive, to create false realities, in the hand of talented individuals, ideological groups, big business and nation states."

I LIBERALLY CONSIDERED YOUR REFERENCE WAS TOWARD THE >>> MSM <<<... grin

User Image

HAVING SAID THE ABOVE ~ UR STRATEGIC SKILLSET REMAINS SPOT ON!

SHALOM...Z
User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls