Board Logo
« The Night ' They ' Came »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 24th, 2017, 05:44am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: The Night ' They ' Came  (Read 4239 times)
Cliff-67
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1760
xx The Night ' They ' Came
« Thread started on: Aug 26th, 2012, 04:34am »

This happened in Missouri over 10 years ago.

Hi, my first name is Cliff . I have been a member here for a while but until now I have never posted. I feel it is important to share this and I completely understand if most people have a hard time believing it because I too was partially a skeptic at one time. I have read many other accounts on this forum and others. I hope in some way this might help another abductee or a researcher fit some pieces together .

It was still early in the night at about 11p.m. as I was waiting for x to come home when out of nowhere I became very tired. I got up from the loveseat and laid down on the couch .

After being out for a while I was awakened by some presence entering the house but I couldn't look over to see. I then realized I couldn't move ,open my eyes, or scream as I was floating in the air with the oddest feeling laying down facing towards the ceiling with nothing touching under me.

I struggled to open my eyes as I realize I'm setting up somewhat with my head slightly tilted back. I finally fight to open my eyes and see a white, large headed being with big black reflective eyes , no nose except for a small area, and a small mouth looking right at me a few feet from my face. Two others are standing up behind this one doing something . I see the reflection of the light shade above me in it's huge black left eye and I realize this is really happening and I'm setting up and can't move with three creatures in the living room, one right in front of me crouched down.

As it stared at me I could hear a well spoken English language in my mind saying that "we need some information". Two others about 4 1/2 ft. tall proceeded to the first bedroom and I wasn't sure if x was home yet but the 5 kids were in the back of the house and I warned it through thinking that whether it was in this lifetime or the next or if I had to go to h3ck and back that they better not mess with my family. It looked at me with an expression and through telepathy said they could do whatever they wanted. I was struggling with everything inside me to be able to move or even scream but it had a control over me.

It then turned around and I watched the other two come out of the first bedroom carrying x ,,,one on each side. Her legs were bent so they wouldn't drag on the floor I guess. Her eyes and mouth were wide open as they carried her in front of me. She had no comprehension that I was there. She was heavily in a trance. The other two took her back in the room as I studied them trying to get as much detail about them as I could. I can only assume they brought her out to reassure me that she was alright.

The one in front of me stooped and it's long skinny arm and hand started coming right for the left side of my face. I could see grooves on the inside of one of it's four slender long phalanges as it appeared to be inserting something into my nasal cavity. It then applied pressure and caused some pain. It then very painfully pushed deep and immediately I could see my life rewinding backwards as memories were going through reverse in time at an incredible speed. The last memory that surfaced was a friend I had in 2nd grade in California who was involved in a car wreck which fatally took his parents life and left him with a helmet like device. For some reason I felt they wanted info about him. embarassed

Evidently it somehow sedated me and knocked me out. I again struggled to come to and was again finally able to open my eyes after struggling again . I was still setting upright in the loveseat but this time I was on the left side of it so I must have been moved while out of it. I looked over and saw the three entities standing in a circle as if communicating to each other and I had enough and wanted them out so I called upon the name of Jesus and the one who was in the living room with me in my face who seemed to be a little older and being the leader turned around to it's left and looked at me and replied "what did you say"? I then realized I got it's attention and called upon the Holy Trinity and was immediately put out again.

I struggled once again for quite some time trying to yell or even make a slight sound after I was able to open my eyes. It appeared they were finally gone. I finally was able to make small noises and eventually call out x's name after what seemed about a good 30 minutes at least . She came out of the bedroom disoriented and I finally was able to move again after the paralysis wore off. As she turned off the t.v which was off air and static she knew some things wasn't right and asked me "what happened" ? I replied " don't you remember"?

We then checked on the kids and sat up the rest of the night into the next day talking about what had happened and trying to make sense of it. She told me that when she got up she noticed her under garments were partially pulled down and there were ripples in the bed which gave the impression that she had been dragged back on it . undecided

Before this happened I was making good money as a journeyman in the Union but my physical health turned south quickly within just a few short weeks after this encounter although that may be coincidental since I lived and worked with a damaged neck and back since age 15 from an auto accident .

We were buying our house and 4 acres of land out in the country and had a horse and pond with beautiful countryside out in the middle of no mans land. I never witnessed anything out of the ordinary before this happened with the exception of having two brief encounters with what I believe were spirits in my twenties, as odd as that also sounds, I'm just trying to be honest and all out .

Since this encounter has happened I have had at least three solid ufo sightings of what I believe were of e.t. origin in the last 13 years or so . I have studied amateur astronomy since age 12 ( I'm now 45 ) and have lived next to Nellis AFB in Las Vegas for several years and have also studied some aviation as an amateur so I feel I can determine an IFO from a UFO.

It took several years to finally go public about this. I have been studying ufology for about the last 4 years and have been searching for answers , especially concerned as to why they are abducting people. It is their agenda I want to hopefully understand . I have found many similarities with other peoples encounters and I know undoubtedly that these things exist , who ever or whatever they are. I know this wasn't a dream and I consider myself an average some-what intelligent person .

Since this happened many more memories have surfaced and still continue to do so. At this time I am not interested in hypnotherapy and I'm not sure if I ever will.

Thank you for reading and feel free to ask any questions or add any input you may have regarding these entities or this phenomena regardless of your beliefs. I want to view this at every angle while keeping an open mind to all possibilities.

Cliff
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2012, 04:49am by Cliff-67 » User IP Logged

TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS.........................................>>>OO

GUSTATUS SIMILIS PULLUS
purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4815
xx Re: The Night ' They ' Came
« Reply #1 on: Aug 26th, 2012, 07:21am »

on Aug 26th, 2012, 04:34am, touched-Cliff wrote:
This happened in Missouri over 10 years ago.

Hi, my first name is Cliff . I have been a member here for a while but until now I have never posted. I feel it is important to share this and I completely understand if most people have a hard time believing it because I too was partially a skeptic at one time. I have read many other accounts on this forum and others. I hope in some way this might help another abductee or a researcher fit some pieces together .

It was still early in the night at about 11p.m. as I was waiting for x to come home when out of nowhere I became very tired. I got up from the loveseat and laid down on the couch .

After being out for a while I was awakened by some presence entering the house but I couldn't look over to see. I then realized I couldn't move ,open my eyes, or scream as I was floating in the air with the oddest feeling laying down facing towards the ceiling with nothing touching under me.

I struggled to open my eyes as I realize I'm setting up somewhat with my head slightly tilted back. I finally fight to open my eyes and see a white, large headed being with big black reflective eyes , no nose except for a small area, and a small mouth looking right at me a few feet from my face. Two others are standing up behind this one doing something . I see the reflection of the light shade above me in it's huge black left eye and I realize this is really happening and I'm setting up and can't move with three creatures in the living room, one right in front of me crouched down.

As it stared at me I could hear a well spoken English language in my mind saying that "we need some information". Two others about 4 1/2 ft. tall proceeded to the first bedroom and I wasn't sure if x was home yet but the 5 kids were in the back of the house and I warned it through thinking that whether it was in this lifetime or the next or if I had to go to h3ck and back that they better not mess with my family. It looked at me with an expression and through telepathy said they could do whatever they wanted. I was struggling with everything inside me to be able to move or even scream but it had a control over me.

It then turned around and I watched the other two come out of the first bedroom carrying x ,,,one on each side. Her legs were bent so they wouldn't drag on the floor I guess. Her eyes and mouth were wide open as they carried her in front of me. She had no comprehension that I was there. She was heavily in a trance. The other two took her back in the room as I studied them trying to get as much detail about them as I could. I can only assume they brought her out to reassure me that she was alright.

The one in front of me stooped and it's long skinny arm and hand started coming right for the left side of my face. I could see grooves on the inside of one of it's four slender long phalanges as it appeared to be inserting something into my nasal cavity. It then applied pressure and caused some pain. It then very painfully pushed deep and immediately I could see my life rewinding backwards as memories were going through reverse in time at an incredible speed. The last memory that surfaced was a friend I had in 2nd grade in California who was involved in a car wreck which fatally took his parents life and left him with a helmet like device. For some reason I felt they wanted info about him. embarassed

Evidently it somehow sedated me and knocked me out. I again struggled to come to and was again finally able to open my eyes after struggling again . I was still setting upright in the loveseat but this time I was on the left side of it so I must have been moved while out of it. I looked over and saw the three entities standing in a circle as if communicating to each other and I had enough and wanted them out so I called upon the name of Jesus and the one who was in the living room with me in my face who seemed to be a little older and being the leader turned around to it's left and looked at me and replied "what did you say"? I then realized I got it's attention and called upon the Holy Trinity and was immediately put out again.

I struggled once again for quite some time trying to yell or even make a slight sound after I was able to open my eyes. It appeared they were finally gone. I finally was able to make small noises and eventually call out x's name after what seemed about a good 30 minutes at least . She came out of the bedroom disoriented and I finally was able to move again after the paralysis wore off. As she turned off the t.v which was off air and static she knew some things wasn't right and asked me "what happened" ? I replied " don't you remember"?

We then checked on the kids and sat up the rest of the night into the next day talking about what had happened and trying to make sense of it. She told me that when she got up she noticed her under garments were partially pulled down and there were ripples in the bed which gave the impression that she had been dragged back on it . undecided

Before this happened I was making good money as a journeyman in the Union but my physical health turned south quickly within just a few short weeks after this encounter although that may be coincidental since I lived and worked with a damaged neck and back since age 15 from an auto accident .

We were buying our house and 4 acres of land out in the country and had a horse and pond with beautiful countryside out in the middle of no mans land. I never witnessed anything out of the ordinary before this happened with the exception of having two brief encounters with what I believe were spirits in my twenties, as odd as that also sounds, I'm just trying to be honest and all out .

Since this encounter has happened I have had at least three solid ufo sightings of what I believe were of e.t. origin in the last 13 years or so . I have studied amateur astronomy since age 12 ( I'm now 45 ) and have lived next to Nellis AFB in Las Vegas for several years and have also studied some aviation as an amateur so I feel I can determine an IFO from a UFO.

It took several years to finally go public about this. I have been studying ufology for about the last 4 years and have been searching for answers , especially concerned as to why they are abducting people. It is their agenda I want to hopefully understand . I have found many similarities with other peoples encounters and I know undoubtedly that these things exist , who ever or whatever they are. I know this wasn't a dream and I consider myself an average some-what intelligent person .

Since this happened many more memories have surfaced and still continue to do so. At this time I am not interested in hypnotherapy and I'm not sure if I ever will.

Thank you for reading and feel free to ask any questions or add any input you may have regarding these entities or this phenomena regardless of your beliefs. I want to view this at every angle while keeping an open mind to all possibilities.

Cliff


Welcome touched-Cliff, although you've been reading here for some time now, so I'm welcoming you as new poster not member! Let's take your account at face value as an honest report of an alien experience and see if any sense can be made of it, or value (to you and UfoC readers) can be added.

I note these abduction/encounter stories are not happy ones most of the time. May I ask some questions? Why did you call on Jesus and subsequently the Holy Trinity during your confrontation? What kind of faith underpins this action?

I'd like your emotional and moral feedback on the Visitors position "they could do whatever they wanted" with your fam, regardless of your protective instincts.

To what purpose from their perspective (in your opinion) did the alien visitors move you from the couch, where you were lying down, to the loveseat?

Since you're here now, would you be willing to share your previous encounters with "spirits", or whatever you can remember of these earlier events?

To end: how are you doing? How are these encounters affecting you and your family?


Thanks,


purr
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2012, 07:22am by purr » User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
Mythos
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 908
xx Re: The Night ' They ' Came
« Reply #2 on: Aug 26th, 2012, 1:37pm »

Sounds like a classic abduction scenario, I wonder why you waited 10 years to come forward with this especially when the details are ever so clear...
User IP Logged

Ground Control to Major Tom
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Take your Protien Pill and put your Helmet on...
skizicks
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

" Your choice of words is very important and very powerful, it is the difference between the Lightning Bug and the Lightning. " Mark Twain


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2486
xx Re: The Night ' They ' Came
« Reply #3 on: Aug 26th, 2012, 10:30pm »

The description is of a fairly classic scenario for a visitation.
Let me say that by posting you have opened Pandora's Box. As you will see there are some who will pump you for information, and some who will try to suggest ways to deal with the issue, and some that will seek you out the way people seek out pop stars.
An odd fact mentioned from time to time in these cases is the way the entities seem to dislike the invocation of any religious deity. They often seem to change their plans when mentally challenged, or the victim calls on their God.
I find this reaction odd for a supposed ETH.
User IP Logged

"Two people CAN keep a secret, provided one of them is dead." B. Franklin
Cliff-67
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1760
xx Re: The Night ' They ' Came
« Reply #4 on: Aug 26th, 2012, 10:52pm »

on Aug 26th, 2012, 07:21am, purr wrote:
Welcome touched-Cliff, although you've been reading here for some time now, so I'm welcoming you as new poster not member! Let's take your account at face value as an honest report of an alien experience and see if any sense can be made of it, or value (to you and UfoC readers) can be added.

I note these abduction/encounter stories are not happy ones most of the time. May I ask some questions? Why did you call on Jesus and subsequently the Holy Trinity during your confrontation? What kind of faith underpins this action?


Thanks for the welcome purr, it's good to meet you.

As a Christian It's my opinion that even though these beings possess a technology far superior to ours that they are still just another type of being from somewhere nearby who still must answer to God/Christ who is The utmost superior. I had enough by the time I'd called upon Christ. I wanted them out and it was all I could think to do at the time. It did grab the entities attention. Just to add I don't believe these visitors are demons/spirits .

Quote:
I'd like your emotional and moral feedback on the Visitors position "they could do whatever they wanted" with your fam, regardless of your protective instincts.


My impression is that it was displaying it's ability to control me and it was exercising it's authority .It appeared to show a sort of cocky expression on it's face when it telepathically said that. It seemed to me that it was more or less saying that there wasn't much I could do about the situation because they were in charge. It is my belief that they brought x out for comfort and to let me know they were not there with the intent to do harm.

I was struggling to break free from the paralysis , especially when it applied pressure (extreme pain) somewhere within my nasal cavity. I did not want anything to happen to my kids especially but I couldn't move and there was little if anything I could do to stop them. Fortunately I don't believe they went to the back room where the children were.

Quote:
To what purpose from their perspective (in your opinion) did the alien visitors move you from the couch, where you were lying down, to the loveseat?


That's a good question and something I hadn't really thought of until now but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it ? Perhaps by placing me on the loveseat with the entity staring at me facing northward maybe they had to polar align me like you would normally have to do when setting up an equatorial mount on a telescope,,? j/k grin grin
I just do not know to be honest.undecided

Normally if it was nighttime and I was waiting for x to get home I would always wait up for her but that night the urge to lay down came suddenly and unexpectedly. I always slept in the room with her and rarely would I sleep on the couch unless I happened to take a nap every once in a while during the day.

She said that when she got home she saw me laying there and decided not to bother me so she just left me there and went to bed. I find it coincidental that we both came to and were once again able to move at about the same time although I had been struggling to move and speak for quite a while.

Quote:
Since you're here now, would you be willing to share your previous encounters with "spirits", or whatever you can remember of these earlier events?


I will try to explain soon but at the moment I have suddenly and eerily become very sleepy shocked undecided grin j/k again,,,sorry grin smiley

Back when I was in my mid twenties my daughter and I saw a cloud like form enter through the back door in the middle part of the day. To make a longer story short I believe it was my dad stopping in to say hi. The chair across from me started rocking a couple of times and a bead flew at me from the chair which hit the carpet next to the vent and then popped up from there and landed on my chest. This was the first time anything paranormal had ever occurred.

The second was within about a week of moving in to a new residents . I walked out of the back room and heard a mans voice say my name. I turned the light on and asked x if her or the kids had said my name or perhaps even made anyother sound such as a cough but they were all on the other side of the house. When I met my new neighbor next door a few days later I told him about it and he said the hairs on his arms were standing up. He informed me that right before we had moved in that a younger couple had previously lived there and that the man committed suicide right there in that room within just a few weeks. He held him in his arms while waiting for the paramedics to arrive and unfortunately the guy passed away in his arms before they got to him.

Quote:
To end: how are you doing? How are these encounters affecting you and your family?


I'm doing o.k. ,,, thanks for asking. wink Although this happened several years ago there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about it. I have had flashbacks at times and have had a few signs of PTSD but Ive learned how to cope with it. I find myself researching this subject quite a bit.

Since this happened I have divorced and am now happily with my true love and soul mate . My kids are all raised and I now have several grandkids. smiley smiley
User IP Logged

TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS.........................................>>>OO

GUSTATUS SIMILIS PULLUS
purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4815
xx Re: The Night ' They ' Came
« Reply #5 on: Aug 27th, 2012, 07:55am »

First I'd like to thank you for a direct and open answer. It shows you are a fearless and bright enough communicator cheesy . This is a bit personal, but who you are right now, what you've become is important when sharing abduction/encounter experiences imo: it means less barriers when you engage others inforum and elsewhere, available info will freely flow! (Some posters enter Abduction forums afraid to speak their mind, afraid of reactions, resulting in 90% of time spent on reassuring them or dealing with self-protection. This is a painful subject.)

Your clear answers deserve a considered response, so now I will take some time reading and thinking before posting my reply.


purr
User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4815
xx Re: The Night ' They ' Came
« Reply #6 on: Aug 27th, 2012, 11:21am »

on Aug 26th, 2012, 10:52pm, touched-Cliff wrote:
Thanks for the welcome purr, it's good to meet you.

As a Christian It's my opinion that even though these beings possess a technology far superior to ours that they are still just another type of being from somewhere nearby who still must answer to God/Christ who is The utmost superior. I had enough by the time I'd called upon Christ. I wanted them out and it was all I could think to do at the time. It did grab the entities attention. Just to add I don't believe these visitors are demons/spirits .



My impression is that it was displaying it's ability to control me and it was exercising it's authority .It appeared to show a sort of cocky expression on it's face when it telepathically said that. It seemed to me that it was more or less saying that there wasn't much I could do about the situation because they were in charge. It is my belief that they brought x out for comfort and to let me know they were not there with the intent to do harm.

I was struggling to break free from the paralysis , especially when it applied pressure (extreme pain) somewhere within my nasal cavity. I did not want anything to happen to my kids especially but I couldn't move and there was little if anything I could do to stop them. Fortunately I don't believe they went to the back room where the children were.



That's a good question and something I hadn't really thought of until now but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it ? Perhaps by placing me on the loveseat with the entity staring at me facing northward maybe they had to polar align me like you would normally have to do when setting up an equatorial mount on a telescope,,? j/k grin grin
I just do not know to be honest.undecided

Normally if it was nighttime and I was waiting for x to get home I would always wait up for her but that night the urge to lay down came suddenly and unexpectedly. I always slept in the room with her and rarely would I sleep on the couch unless I happened to take a nap every once in a while during the day.

She said that when she got home she saw me laying there and decided not to bother me so she just left me there and went to bed. I find it coincidental that we both came to and were once again able to move at about the same time although I had been struggling to move and speak for quite a while.



I will try to explain soon but at the moment I have suddenly and eerily become very sleepy shocked undecided grin j/k again,,,sorry grin smiley

Back when I was in my mid twenties my daughter and I saw a cloud like form enter through the back door in the middle part of the day. To make a longer story short I believe it was my dad stopping in to say hi. The chair across from me started rocking a couple of times and a bead flew at me from the chair which hit the carpet next to the vent and then popped up from there and landed on my chest. This was the first time anything paranormal had ever occurred.

The second was within about a week of moving in to a new residents . I walked out of the back room and heard a mans voice say my name. I turned the light on and asked x if her or the kids had said my name or perhaps even made anyother sound such as a cough but they were all on the other side of the house. When I met my new neighbor next door a few days later I told him about it and he said the hairs on his arms were standing up. He informed me that right before we had moved in that a younger couple had previously lived there and that the man committed suicide right there in that room within just a few weeks. He held him in his arms while waiting for the paramedics to arrive and unfortunately the guy passed away in his arms before they got to him.



I'm doing o.k. ,,, thanks for asking. wink Although this happened several years ago there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about it. I have had flashbacks at times and have had a few signs of PTSD but Ive learned how to cope with it. I find myself researching this subject quite a bit.

Since this happened I have divorced and am now happily with my true love and soul mate . My kids are all raised and I now have several grandkids. smiley smiley


Good to meet you too, Cliff. Let's go for the Christian/Faith theme. When these white big-eyed fellers visited you, you began feeling drowsy (and from further lighthearted comment, it seems this potential of drowsiness has stayed with you?). Reminds me of Abram gone out to meet YAHWEH to make a covenant (=Old Testament), who felt a horrid sleep fall on him just before God flew between the ritually divided/arranged carcasses of cattle and fowl inside a flaming and shining 'furnace'. I'm not claiming you met God smiley but propose 'falling asleep' when meeting Others might equate entering their realm. They invite you in.

Ah the Jesus thing. I remember from the Christian tradition some probably irate and famished lions kinda ignored/overlooked royal official Daniel, even though thrown to certain death into their holding area. As a Prophet of Israel, he must have known (a version of) the true name of God. In another story Indonesian missionary Mel Tari was crossing a swollen river, mmmm... actually WALKING over it if you can believe this, when a sizeable croc came his way, expecting a tasty snack. Mr. Tari ordered away the animal 'in Jesus' name' and lo and behold the croc decided to swim away. My point: perhaps animals and aliens and spirits whatever (for whatever reason) know who Jesus is, or who YAHWEH is... Can't harm to have friends in high places? Your mention of this aspect indicated your ET visitors were not ENTIRELY in charge.

The movement couch-to-loveseat does not seem rational. (A seat is a seat, right?) More 'dreamlike', a way to induce the experience of floating (on back) between these two items of furniture. I do not mean it is not real, only that your visitors may feel as much at home in dreamreality as in our physical Earth atmosphere, as in our religious experiences and spirit world.

Can you live with the idea that your alien observations and UFO sightings in your case might be connected with 'paranormal' events, like the manifestation of your father, with rocking chair/flying bead and doorcloud? You see other worlds and the folks in them occasionally. Do you know of others in your fam with unusual experiences? (This runs in families.)

Final (curious) question: from all you've experienced and considered, who/what are these Alien Visitors? Any guesses as to why they're here?


purr
« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2012, 11:25am by purr » User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
Cliff-67
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1760
xx Re: The Night ' They ' Came
« Reply #7 on: Aug 28th, 2012, 08:30am »

on Aug 26th, 2012, 1:37pm, Mythos wrote:
Sounds like a classic abduction scenario, I wonder why you waited 10 years to come forward with this especially when the details are ever so clear...


Hi Mythos. This is something I tried to put behind me but that was impossible to do. We tried discussing this with a select few but nobody knew what to say . Her parents said it was most likely demons. They might be right but I don't believe that.

Up until the last 4 years or so I had never used a computer. When we eventually did get one I reported this on a forum for a 1st time disclosure. With insufficient typing skills at that time it got little response which is understandable.




User IP Logged

TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS.........................................>>>OO

GUSTATUS SIMILIS PULLUS
Cliff-67
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1760
xx Re: The Night ' They ' Came
« Reply #8 on: Aug 28th, 2012, 09:17am »

on Aug 26th, 2012, 10:30pm, skizicks wrote:
The description is of a fairly classic scenario for a visitation.
Let me say that by posting you have opened Pandora's Box. As you will see there are some who will pump you for information, and some who will try to suggest ways to deal with the issue, and some that will seek you out the way people seek out pop stars.


Thanks for the heads up. What Ive noticed so far in the last 4 years is the people that have related similar experiences and some I have become friends with.

I see that many people have separate agendas for disclosing this phenomena. Whether to be guest speakers ( I have been asked and respectfully declined) , to write books , or make movies .

There are others like me who just want to reach out to people who have experienced this and say " I understand, you're not alone." But,,, who knows,,, some day I may write a book grin

Quote:
An odd fact mentioned from time to time in these cases is the way the entities seem to dislike the invocation of any religious deity. They often seem to change their plans when mentally challenged, or the victim calls on their God.
I find this reaction odd for a supposed ETH.


I can't honestly say for certain that it worked when calling upon His name but it did grab it's attention. When I had disclosed this encounter the first time I left this part out because like my in-laws, I didn't want anyone to get the wrong impression of these entities being demonic. I feel however that it is only fair to tell it like it happened and let everyone decide for themselves as to what these entities are.
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2012, 09:20am by Cliff-67 » User IP Logged

TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS.........................................>>>OO

GUSTATUS SIMILIS PULLUS
Cliff-67
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1760
xx Re: The Night ' They ' Came
« Reply #9 on: Aug 28th, 2012, 12:16pm »

on Aug 27th, 2012, 11:21am, purr wrote:
My point: perhaps animals and aliens and spirits whatever (for whatever reason) know who Jesus is, or who YAHWEH is... Can't harm to have friends in high places? Your mention of this aspect indicated your ET visitors were not ENTIRELY in charge.


It doesn't hurt at all to have friends in high places. wink

I would like to say for %100 certain that his was the cause of them leaving but I can only say it got their attention.

Quote:
The movement couch-to-loveseat does not seem rational. (A seat is a seat, right?) More 'dreamlike', a way to induce the experience of floating (on back) between these two items of furniture. I do not mean it is not real, only that your visitors may feel as much at home in dreamreality as in our physical Earth atmosphere, as in our religious experiences and spirit world.


I believe that they not only have the ability to make a human body hover, but also a heavy craft inside our atmosphere. As small as their bodies were, they carried x out, one on each side, with little or no exertion. A highly reputable researcher recently pointed the latter out to me. It's as if her weight ( appr. 160 lbs.) was insignificant. He also suggested that they may be performing a type of powerful hypnosis on their subjects. There are some things I remember very clearly vs. others that are vague. I have learned that this is often times referred to as " the oz effect."

As for my body being moved to different locations, I can only guess that in between times of being in and out of consciousness that they had to shift my body around for unknown reasons.

Quote:
Can you live with the idea that your alien observations and UFO sightings in your case might be connected with 'paranormal' events, like the manifestation of your father, with rocking chair/flying bead and doorcloud? You see other worlds and the folks in them occasionally. Do you know of others in your fam with unusual experiences? (This runs in families.)

purr


I can live with and accept that but I also try to keep my mind open to all possibilities. Since I started reading about screened memories Ive often wondered if there was a link. I believe in many cases there is a difference between the two but in this case I'm not certain.

As for my family, I remember my mother seeing and describing something out in a field one night which resembled a half moon rising but the moon was already up. My brother and his wife saw 5 unknown objects around sunset several years ago and my daughter and her bf saw something one night while I was driving. I pulled over and was underneath it. I don't consider this one of the sightings. This same former bf of my daughters is the father of 2 of my grandchildren. He and I were out fishing like we always did and saw an object come out of space quickly displaying a zig zag motion left and right several times and then went back into the same part of space it came from. We use to fish all the time but have never gone out since. I usually don't talk much with my family about this however.

Quote:
Final (curious) question: from all you've experienced and considered, who/what are these Alien Visitors? Any guesses as to why they're here?


I believe the ones that entered my home that night are one of a type of grey species. After studying astronomy for over 30 years I believe various forms of life are scattered throughout this universe. I could guess about many things but here is what I do know for certain. :

Their body features :

Starting with their upper cranial area it is very large and bulges at the back . Their large eyes are black, reflective, and do not blink . I saw no eyelids . where the ears would be I only saw a small round hole about an inch in diameter. The nose only had 2 small holes with minimal features. The mouth was small and remained closed at all times. It sort of revealed a grumpy look .Overall their faces had a 'v' in appearance with the small chin rounded at the bottom.

Their necks are slender . They're about 4" - 4 1/2" long in the front, about 6" inches long in the back, and about 2" in diameter.
Their arms are long and skinny, only about 1" - 1 1/2" diameter, their 4 fingers are long , about 5 -6 " and slender. On the tip of the index where it touches it has 4 horizontal grooves about 1/2" an inch wide. I don't recall much about their chests, stomach or groin area. I do not recall seeing any genitalia .

I do not recall a lot about their legs except that they were short, not very wide, and there was a protrusion coming out the back of it's calf which appeared to be similar but not exact to a goats foot. I noticed this as they were carrying x back into the room. If they were to leave a footprint it would probably resemble that to an Apollo astronauts print because in between the protrusion leading towards the bottom of their feet are several horizontal features about 1/4" inch apart.

Their backs were interesting . As one of them was walking away I noticed an area about midline half way up it's spinal area. It appeared to be square about 6" x about 8" but not centered as the majority of it favored the right side under it's skin or suit. This "square protrusion" had a tube looking object which was connected to it. This internal tube started upward at the top left of the protrusion and then bent over to the left and curved upward again towards the entities neck and disappeared. It stretched the entities skin or suit. My thoughts on this ? How odd !

They have the ability to plainly communicate through telepathy.
Somehow they paralyze their victim to the point you can't even make a sound.
They can carry a person with little or no exertion.
They can make a person hover ( or at least make them think they are).
They somehow can make a person be in a trance and remember little or nothing at all or just knock them completely out.
They can search through past memories.
I believe when they caused excessive pain in my nasal area that they may possibly have inserted an implant. This also causes me to believe that they can monitor and keep track of their subjects.
I will try to post pics soon of drawings that I have made and also some drawings from others that I see some resemblance in.

Cliff
User IP Logged

TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS.........................................>>>OO

GUSTATUS SIMILIS PULLUS
Cliff-67
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1760
xx Re: The Night ' They ' Came
« Reply #10 on: Aug 29th, 2012, 08:16am »

Since Ive been doing research about E.T. abductions there have been some plausible explanations as to why people are seeing and reporting other worldly beings.

1. ) Sleep paralysis is one of them. I have experienced this one time and can say that it's not the case.
2.) Drugs is another. I don't do them or even drink alcohol though I have drank on occasions many years ago. At the time I wasn't taking any medications either but had to not long after because of my physical health going south.
3.) There are those who have mental health problems which have caused them to see things that are not there. Some have experienced hallucinations and delusions but fortunately I can say I don't fit in this category either. To be completely honest I have struggled with depression before when my physical health took a turn for the worst. I have also had signs of PTSD because of this "visit". I have never talked with a psychiatrist about this and do not plan to.
4.) Dreams/ nightmares . I wished I could say this was a nightmare but I can't. I rarely dream as it is and since this happened the only dreams I can recall having is about an alien coming to my window and tapping on it. My dog barked also which makes me wonder. The other few dreams I can recall were about alligators and snakes .

I never sleep walk either and haven't that I know of since I was a young child. That night I started off at the couch and then went to the right side of the love seat and ended up on the left side.

I have also had at least 3 ufo sightings that I can't explain . One of those involved another witness. There have been some events I haven't categorized because I feel there may be a legitimate explanation undecided

I'm sure there are other explanations for people such as myself being visited that I haven't mentioned or I may possibly be unaware of. If anyone knows of something I have left out please post.

Like I had previously mentioned, I'm pretty much open minded about this encounter but it will take a lot for someone to convince me that it wasn't real or didn't happen.I truly wish that someone could do that !

Cliff
User IP Logged

TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS.........................................>>>OO

GUSTATUS SIMILIS PULLUS
purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4815
xx Re: The Night ' They ' Came
« Reply #11 on: Aug 29th, 2012, 12:09pm »

on Aug 28th, 2012, 12:16pm, touched-Cliff wrote:
It doesn't hurt at all to have friends in high places. wink

I would like to say for %100 certain that his was the cause of them leaving but I can only say it got their attention.



I believe that they not only have the ability to make a human body hover, but also a heavy craft inside our atmosphere. As small as their bodies were, they carried x out, one on each side, with little or no exertion. A highly reputable researcher recently pointed the latter out to me. It's as if her weight ( appr. 160 lbs.) was insignificant. He also suggested that they may be performing a type of powerful hypnosis on their subjects. There are some things I remember very clearly vs. others that are vague. I have learned that this is often times referred to as " the oz effect."

As for my body being moved to different locations, I can only guess that in between times of being in and out of consciousness that they had to shift my body around for unknown reasons.



I can live with and accept that but I also try to keep my mind open to all possibilities. Since I started reading about screened memories Ive often wondered if there was a link. I believe in many cases there is a difference between the two but in this case I'm not certain.

As for my family, I remember my mother seeing and describing something out in a field one night which resembled a half moon rising but the moon was already up. My brother and his wife saw 5 unknown objects around sunset several years ago and my daughter and her bf saw something one night while I was driving. I pulled over and was underneath it. I don't consider this one of the sightings. This same former bf of my daughters is the father of 2 of my grandchildren. He and I were out fishing like we always did and saw an object come out of space quickly displaying a zig zag motion left and right several times and then went back into the same part of space it came from. We use to fish all the time but have never gone out since. I usually don't talk much with my family about this however.



I believe the ones that entered my home that night are one of a type of grey species. After studying astronomy for over 30 years I believe various forms of life are scattered throughout this universe. I could guess about many things but here is what I do know for certain. :

Their body features :

Starting with their upper cranial area it is very large and bulges at the back . Their large eyes are black, reflective, and do not blink . I saw no eyelids . where the ears would be I only saw a small round hole about an inch in diameter. The nose only had 2 small holes with minimal features. The mouth was small and remained closed at all times. It sort of revealed a grumpy look .Overall their faces had a 'v' in appearance with the small chin rounded at the bottom.

Their necks are slender . They're about 4" - 4 1/2" long in the front, about 6" inches long in the back, and about 2" in diameter.
Their arms are long and skinny, only about 1" - 1 1/2" diameter, their 4 fingers are long , about 5 -6 " and slender. On the tip of the index where it touches it has 4 horizontal grooves about 1/2" an inch wide. I don't recall much about their chests, stomach or groin area. I do not recall seeing any genitalia .

I do not recall a lot about their legs except that they were short, not very wide, and there was a protrusion coming out the back of it's calf which appeared to be similar but not exact to a goats foot. I noticed this as they were carrying x back into the room. If they were to leave a footprint it would probably resemble that to an Apollo astronauts print because in between the protrusion leading towards the bottom of their feet are several horizontal features about 1/4" inch apart.

Their backs were interesting . As one of them was walking away I noticed an area about midline half way up it's spinal area. It appeared to be square about 6" x about 8" but not centered as the majority of it favored the right side under it's skin or suit. This "square protrusion" had a tube looking object which was connected to it. This internal tube started upward at the top left of the protrusion and then bent over to the left and curved upward again towards the entities neck and disappeared. It stretched the entities skin or suit. My thoughts on this ? How odd !

They have the ability to plainly communicate through telepathy.
Somehow they paralyze their victim to the point you can't even make a sound.
They can carry a person with little or no exertion.
They can make a person hover ( or at least make them think they are).
They somehow can make a person be in a trance and remember little or nothing at all or just knock them completely out.
They can search through past memories.
I believe when they caused excessive pain in my nasal area that they may possibly have inserted an implant. This also causes me to believe that they can monitor and keep track of their subjects.
I will try to post pics soon of drawings that I have made and also some drawings from others that I see some resemblance in.

Cliff


Hi Cliff, I wonder where you'd fit your Grey visitors in a Christian belief system. Did God drop the ball by allowing them into your home and family life, rather than protecting you? Could they be other (although exceedingly weird) creations of God: does God love Greys too?

smiley

Right now it seems, reading your posts, that their procedures were interrupted by your naming of Jesus, or by the faith concept in your mind while doing it. Simply, they don't like it.

On hovering. I think human bodies don't hover, nor do any heavy objects. Weight causes them to fall, unless a counterforce prevents it. My take on this (mere hunch) is that they manage to transport people or things into a bubble of alternate reality (not Space-Time but a weird dreamlike place) beyond the inescapable pull of our Gravity.

Thanks for elucidating concerning the fam. This to me indicates you are not some random target, these fellers are linked to ya'all through your bloodlines/family bonds. Sounds like a lot of hard work too, Why bother? All this seems very different from Neill Armstrong announcing his "small step" down the moonlander??

I liked reading the detailed description, although it made me feel uneasy. I find something fundamentally frightening about these entities' actions and appearance.

Aliens' power to access our memories (or induce a Life Review experience) suggest they are downloading information. About human families' lives, fate, everone they interacted with, all they ever said, did and felt. Pretty intimate stuff, potentially resulting in such 'download' containing more knowledge about yourself, than is available to your normal daily consciousness. Again, why would they want to know??

Finally, the square: that's easy. It is their iPad, with direct brain uplink. They always stay online. I remember former US pres G.W. Bush had one just like it!


purr
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2012, 12:12pm by purr » User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
Cliff-67
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1760
xx Re: The Night ' They ' Came
« Reply #12 on: Aug 30th, 2012, 02:05am »

on Aug 29th, 2012, 12:09pm, purr wrote:
Hi Cliff, I wonder where you'd fit your Grey visitors in a Christian belief system. Did God drop the ball by allowing them into your home and family life, rather than protecting you? Could they be other (although exceedingly weird) creations of God: does God love Greys too?


Genesis - Ch. 2 vs.1: Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

Another scripture says " Jacob I loved , Esau I hated ."

I truly do not know how God feels about the greys. I have my suspicions that the fallen angels who interbred with women were possibly of e.t. origin. I think that's why God cleansed the earth with a flood to once again purify the dna back to the original uncontaminated state that He'd first intended it to be.

I don't believe God let me or my family down in any way at all. For all I know and would at least like to believe is that calling upon His name actually worked. He did answer the question that I was always curious about and now I know that life does exist elsewhere. Though I was a hard core Christian during this time, I do not feel as extreme or dedicated as I once was but I still try and struggle with salvation like everyone else so to speak I guess.

Quote:
Could there be other (although exceedingly weird) creations of God


I wholeheartedly believe so. I know the greys exist, and after studying astronomy and considering the quantity of stars in one particular galaxy x innumerable other galaxies x planets and their moons , it would be sort of closed minded to think that we are the only ones,,, wouldn't you think ? I know that astrobiologists speak of the 'goldilocks zone' but also consider where life has been found just here on earth alone in some harsh environments that was once thought impossible to exist.

Quote:
Right now it seems, reading your posts, that their procedures were interrupted by your naming of Jesus, or by the faith concept in your mind while doing it. Simply, they don't like it.


There's also the possibility that they may have just been done and ready to leave. I try to see this from every perspective.

Quote:
On hovering. I think human bodies don't hover, nor do any heavy objects. Weight causes them to fall, unless a counterforce prevents it. My take on this (mere hunch) is that they manage to transport people or things into a bubble of alternate reality (not Space-Time but a weird dreamlike place) beyond the inescapable pull of our Gravity.


It's possible. Have you ever looked up Dr. Yevgeny ( Eugene ) Podkletnov ? He is a Russian engineer who researches gravity shielding effects in rotating superconductors. I find his research very interesting but I'm only a layman . From what I have reviewed his work may hold the key to future space exploration using a type of vehicle that can counter gravitational effects. This may open new doors to science, medicine, and so many other areas. He is a highly intelligent person.

Quote:
Thanks for elucidating concerning the fam. This to me indicates you are not some random target, these fellers are linked to ya'all through your bloodlines/family bonds. Sounds like a lot of hard work too, Why bother?


I have never suspected them to be messing with my other family members. I figure that about 3 out of 10 people witness a ufo at sometime throughout their life. I'm the youngest of 9 kids. At first I thought maybe it was the x they were wanting because she had an aerial vehicle of some type hover over her pickup for a while several years before this encounter and then it took off quickly and vanished. I need to eventually sit down and discuss some of this with some other of my family members and see if they too have had strange sightings or paranormal events occur.

Quote:
All this seems very different from Neill Armstrong announcing his "small step" down the moonlander??


Rest his soul.

Quote:
I liked reading the detailed description, although it made me feel uneasy. I find something fundamentally frightening about these entities' actions and appearance.


Sorry purr. I don't like the way they just walk into people's homes and take over leaving their victims powerless while they just do whatever it is they do. What I really do not like the most about them is when I read about small children who have to go through the trauma of being subjected to their "research" or whatever it is they call it. angry

Quote:
Aliens' power to access our memories (or induce a Life Review experience) suggest they are downloading information. About human families' lives, fate, everone they interacted with, all they ever said, did and felt. Pretty intimate stuff, potentially resulting in such 'download' containing more knowledge about yourself, than is available to your normal daily consciousness. Again, why would they want to know??


I wished I had the answer. I keep asking what it is they wanted and what are they up to ?

Quote:
Finally, the square: that's easy. It is their iPad, with direct brain uplink. They always stay online. I remember former US pres G.W. Bush had one just like it!


Lol, it's possible. I always thought it was a type of breathing apparatus connected to a respirator of some type. smiley

There are some things that I might vaguely recall but I cannot be certain but there are some things here and there that have tried to surface. Until I absolutely know for certain I just do not want to say until then. Thanks again for your time purr ! Some of your questions have helped me to think about things I hadn't thought of before.

Cliff
User IP Logged

TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS.........................................>>>OO

GUSTATUS SIMILIS PULLUS
drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: The Night ' They ' Came
« Reply #13 on: Aug 30th, 2012, 10:10am »

I don't know about Cliff;s experiences but imho if it's real aliens they could care less about someone invoking Jesus or God by name or they wouldn't be abducting people unethically in the first place...not to mention the fact that their God might be called...Cthulhu.
If..and it's a very huge if imho...'aliens' respond and retreat to the name of God then they sure as hell aren't 'aliens'.

User IP Logged

purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4815
xx Re: The Night ' They ' Came
« Reply #14 on: Aug 30th, 2012, 10:48am »

on Aug 30th, 2012, 10:10am, drwu23 wrote:
I don't know about Cliff;s experiences but imho if it's real aliens they could care less about someone invoking Jesus or God by name or they wouldn't be abducting people unethically in the first place...not to mention the fact that their God might be called...Cthulhu.
If..and it's a very huge if imho...'aliens' respond and retreat to the name of God then they sure as hell aren't 'aliens'.



Are adherents of Agnosticism even alllowed to say stuff like "Sure as Hell" smiley , Wu? (How sure of hell could you be??) But you pose an intriguing question, any reaction (like breaking off an abduction) to earthly names of deities suggests that alien/entity's familiarity or even a relationship of sorts with the deity invoked...


purr
User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
Pages: 1 2 3  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls