Deathbed Confession Of Retired CIA Agent On Area51
« Thread started on: Oct 23rd, 2013, 8:14pm »
In the video, he claims to have served in the U.S. Army, worked for the CIA, and worked on the U.S. Air Force's Project Blue Book--one of the USAF's official studies of UFOs. And he refers to the project as "partially a fraud." Asking for clarification, Dolan states, "You're saying some of the Blue Book cases were completely fictitious?" The anonymous man responds, "Yes."
"Anonymous" alleges that, after an invasion threat from President Dwight Eisenhower, he and his superior at the CIA were allowed inside the secretive Area 51 in Nevada to gather intel and report back to the president. There, "Anonymous" describes seeing several alien spacecraft, including the craft that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico. Then, he and his superior were taken to the S-4 facility southwest of Area 51 where they observed live extraterrestrials. (Jason McClellan) Source: http://vimeo.com/64939351
Re: Deathbed Confession Of Retired CIA Agent On Ar
« Reply #1 on: Oct 23rd, 2013, 9:01pm »
This interview was posted a while back. It turns out this guy was interviewed a long time ago by another ufologist. He does a good interview, but he's full of it. I'll post a link to the old thread if I can find it. jjflash loves this guy. LOL.
edit: Funny, but I was the one who posted the video. Duh! It's in the Interview section. Here's the link.
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2013, 9:09pm by FlatEarth »
- Anonymous and Dolan strongly and repeatedly implied within the video that the “deathbed testimony” was new material, going as far as to specifically state that Anonymous was now revealing the alleged circumstances of his life due to his advanced age and failing health.
- Towards the end of the video, Anonymous briefly referenced a previous interaction with Linda Moulton Howe.
- Important point here: LMH published a 1998 article titled, UFOs & EBEs: More Insider Evidence, a review of which reveals it to be clearly dated 1998 and to contain material from an interview with an unnamed whistle blower narrating accounts strikingly similar to those claimed by Anonymous in the Dolan video.
- I emailed LMH last week and requested she confirm or deny that the man in the Dolan video was the same man she interviewed and wrote about in her 1998 'Insider Evidence article.
- LMH replied and indicated that was indeed the case, adding that she extensively covered Anonymous and published the material some 15 years ago. It is a 20-part series of articles currently archived on her Earthfiles website and starting with Part 1: Army/CIA Unit Studied the Real UFO Blue Book Cases.
- Both Dolan and Bassett were made aware of LMH's statements, provided a link to the 1998 'Insider Evidence article and offered opportunities to comment. Neither responded.
Given the circumstances, it seems extremely likely to me that the man in the Dolan video is indeed the same man LMH interviewed and wrote about in 1998. I hope that helps clarify the situation.
People may decide the significance of the chain of events for themselves. As for me, suffice it to say it does nothing to improve my opinion of the credibility of information circulating within the UFO community or the legitimacy of what was reportedly a $600,000 mock hearing, to say the least.