UFO Casebook
Dreams and What They Mean >> Dreams and Their Meaning >> Alien Contact Dreams
http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=dreamsmeanings&action=display&num=1490923915

Alien Contact Dreams
Post by GusB on Mar 30th, 2017, 8:31pm

Throughout my time on this forum I have had Alien Contact Dreams. IMHO dreams can cut through reality and can help reach higher levels of consciousness. The dreams are in part me working out whats going on but they feel different to other dreams most probably because of the topic.

But in the back of my mind I wonder if this is a type of contact. I say this because of the research on the power of the mind. Studies have shown that imagination can be as powerful as real memories. So the question is can our minds bend reality and make contact with ET.

Many Abductees talk of telepathy so surely the power of our dreams can achieve similar results.

Im not talking about Remote Viewing (RV) because if it works they would of found Osama earlier than they did. RV seems to be some sort of meditation.

Im not talking about Astral Traveling because its so difficult to do.

Do you have any dreams to share?
Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by GusB on Mar 30th, 2017, 9:24pm

I will start with one of mine to get things started.

About 5 years ago I had a dream that my wife and I were taken aboard a ship of Grey ETs. The ship left the Earth in Seconds and I was shown a fleet of UFO lights flying around in the blackness of space. I noticed that my wife was in a trance standing up right. A Grey came up to me and said should she be taken out of her trance. I said no that she was not ready because she maybe horrified at looking at the Grey ETs.

That is the end of the dream but at the time I wondered is that a metaphor for humanity not being ready at the time for full disclosure.




Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by GusB on Apr 1st, 2017, 6:10pm

Another dream I had, I was taken up again in a ship by a Grey ET. The Grey said look at whats happening and what we are seeing. I looked down and saw the morning start over China and with the angle of the light I could see pollution and smog build up for the day there.

The Grey ET said nothing after that but I gather the reason I was shown this is because we are destroying the Earth through our pollution and we need to change our ways.

undecided
Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by Nyx on Apr 2nd, 2017, 10:14am

Well GusB,

I have talked about this before, but once my wife and I had the exact same dream in "vivid" color.

Basically, to make it short, we were both with E.T.'s on a ship.

Having the same dream "freaked" us both out for a few days.

So was it real, or was it just a dream?






Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by GusB on Apr 2nd, 2017, 8:24pm

on Apr 2nd, 2017, 10:14am, Nyx wrote:
Well GusB,

I have talked about this before, but once my wife and I had the exact same dream in "vivid" color.

Basically, to make it short, we were both with E.T.'s on a ship.

Having the same dream "freaked" us both out for a few days.

So was it real, or was it just a dream?



It may not simply be just a dream.

Ive just been connecting the dots, here let me show you.

Tom Delong has a conversation about consciousness with his contacts in the US Government.

Dr Greer Sirius Doco talks about consciousness and how does Telepathy work. (I'm not convinced of the answer and could be much deeper than that).


I have had moments of telepathy in my life but I can't turn it on & off like a tap, its random and very rare. BUT most stories of ET contact contain stories of controlled telepathy.

So now look at the success of CE-5 in that Doco.

In that frame of mind, dreams with the power of imagination can bend time and space making contact with ETs. We can now communicate with ETs.

So please tell me all about your dream that you and your wife had at the same time!
Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by ZETAR on Apr 2nd, 2017, 10:31pm

GUSB,

"In that frame of mind, dreams with the power of imagination can bend time and space making contact with ETs. We can now communicate with ETs."

AN INTERESTING TOPIC...COULD YOU ELABORATE?

User Image

SHALOM...Z




Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by GusB on Apr 2nd, 2017, 11:20pm

on Apr 2nd, 2017, 10:31pm, ZETAR wrote:
GUSB,

"In that frame of mind, dreams with the power of imagination can bend time and space making contact with ETs. We can now communicate with ETs."

AN INTERESTING TOPIC...COULD YOU ELABORATE?


User Image

SHALOM...Z





Tesla “The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”

I think that if you truly understand that we are all part of the universe connected with life and consciousness. Then look up into the stars and ETs are looking back at us. If you've had "non-physical phenomena" happen to you then you understand that science has not been able to explain that. But it's real in our existence and thus it is real in ET's existence.
When I say Time and Space now means nothing I mean I now can connect with an ET in the understanding of our collective consciousness.
If you believe telepathy is real then you can make contact with ETs.
Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by Cliff-67 on Apr 2nd, 2017, 11:44pm


Thanks for sharing. cool



Cliff




Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by GusB on Apr 3rd, 2017, 12:02am



Here he talks of lucid dreaming and with the power of the mind/imagination and lucid dreaming. I believe contact can be made through this method if your intension is to make ET contact.

Also take note he said science has just proven Lucid dreaming and science once said it is rubbish.


Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by Cliff-67 on Apr 3rd, 2017, 12:14am

I'll check that out.

I hope you don't find this off topic. I've realized that everything in this universe is connected. When I first watched this video yesterday, I had mixed feelings about it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdR-O1kdxUA&feature=em-uploademail

There was a time when I was highly skeptical about telepathy, but after an event that happened years ago, that all changed...

Can you 'see' the relation with this video about what I'm getting at (as an example of sorts) ?



Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by GusB on Apr 3rd, 2017, 12:47am

on Apr 3rd, 2017, 12:14am, Cliff-67 wrote:
I'll check that out.

I hope you don't find this off topic. I've realized that everything in this universe is connected. When I first watched this video yesterday, I had mixed feelings about it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdR-O1kdxUA&feature=em-uploademail

There was a time when I was highly skeptical about telepathy, but after an event that happened years ago, that all changed...

Can you 'see' the relation with this video about what I'm getting at (as an example of sorts) ?


Yeah sure what we thought was once impossible is now very possible. Much like the clip you attached in you post and brain plasticity.

ESP is an interesting element because once we thought it was impossible. BUT if you have had an open minded life and experienced non-physical phenomena, then you know that Telepathy is real and works. Its just that science has not worked it out yet. We may need to develop that very brain plasticity to develop controlled Telepathy in humans.
Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by Cliff-67 on Apr 3rd, 2017, 02:59am

on Apr 3rd, 2017, 12:47am, GusB wrote:
Yeah sure what we thought was once impossible is now very possible. Much like the clip you attached in you post and brain plasticity.

ESP is an interesting element because once we thought it was impossible. BUT if you have had an open minded life and experienced non-physical phenomena, then you know that Telepathy is real and works. Its just that science has not worked it out yet. We may need to develop that very brain plasticity to develop controlled Telepathy in humans.


When I was about 11 or 12 yrs old one of my twin nieces came out of the house and fell down the steps and broke her collar bone. She shrugged it off like nothing happened. I heard it crack. I was amazed that she didn't show any sign of pain.
Within seconds her twin sister came out of the house holding her collar bone and crying in agony. She asked (without seeing it happen or even knowing) her sister if she was o.k. ..... undecided

Something else that amazes me ( ladies , please don't be offended) is how women who have been around each other for a certain duration that formerly had that time of the month at different intervals to eventually coincide. What's up with that ?

Another example. Who reading this has said the same thing at the same time out of the blue with your partner and have wondered how it happened ?

Just a few examples of circumstances which are difficult to explain...




Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by GusB on Apr 3rd, 2017, 03:33am

on Apr 3rd, 2017, 02:59am, Cliff-67 wrote:
When I was about 11 or 12 yrs old one of my twin nieces came out of the house and fell down the steps and broke her collar bone. She shrugged it off like nothing happened. I heard it crack. I was amazed that she didn't show any sign of pain.
Within seconds her twin sister came out of the house holding her collar bone and crying in agony. She asked (without seeing it happen or even knowing) her sister if she was o.k. ..... undecided

Something else that amazes me ( ladies , please don't be offended) is how women who have been around each other for a certain duration that formerly had that time of the month at different intervals to eventually coincide. What's up with that ?

Another example. Who reading this has said the same thing at the same time out of the blue with your partner and have wondered how it happened ?

Just a few examples of circumstances which are difficult to explain...



Yes I have seen female room mates do what you mention. Probably a good reason for men not have more than 1 wife. But to be respectful I will avoid that subject.

I think the twins you talk about are a perfect examples of what we have seen but science has no understanding of.

People talking in unison is also another good example that stats might have a random number for explaining such occurrences. But again I would like to think that it could be the start of telepathy.

For example could a electric chip be placed in the language Broca's area part of the brain that can increase telepathy.

Again we see random and rare telepathy but no real understanding of it.
Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by Nyx on Apr 3rd, 2017, 12:35pm

GusB,

As Spock would say, "fascinating"!

My wife and I have been married a long time, and most of our paranormal events happened when we were very young. Paranormal only wants the young.

Were our experiences just dreams?

Was our consciousness being manipulated through telepathy?

All I can say is that I was awake, and I know what I felt and saw.

My opinion is that we are dealing with different realities.

I will answer more when I have more time.



Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by GusB on Apr 4th, 2017, 04:06am

I think the rabbit hole these people want us to go down the Quantum Entanglement that talk of the twins you mentioned and much more.

http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/Q/quantum_entanglement.html

What if they can teleport from one end of the universe to the other.
Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by Nyx on Apr 4th, 2017, 10:01pm

My wife and I could be an "quantum entanglement".

We had similar paranormal experiences, similar backgrounds, and similar educations.

We read each others thoughts, say the same thing at the same time, and we seem to want to do the same activities.

Being married 46 years also helps.




Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by ZETAR on Apr 4th, 2017, 10:23pm

NYX,

"My wife and I could be an "quantum entanglement".

NOT SURE ONE CAN SEPARATE "quantum entanglement" FROM TELEPATHY...I'M SURE THERE ARE THOSE WHOM WOULD APPRECIATE YOU SHARING SOME OF "We had similar paranormal experiences" wink

User Image

"It thus appears that one particle of an entangled pair "knows" what measurement has been performed on the other, and with what outcome, even though there is no known means for such information to be communicated between the particles, which at the time of measurement may be separated by arbitrarily large distances."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement

SHALOM...Z

Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by GusB on Apr 5th, 2017, 05:02am

Amazingly Quantum Telepathy has also been studied but like I said I think goes deeper than that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_pseudo-telepathy

Take for example you have the CE-5 with a group of people getting together to be able to make contact with an alien civilisation light years away. These ETs can respond on the night of CE-5 with ET possibly teleporting from where ever they come from.

Now take a moment to absorb that .

We have a group of people using less energy than the worlds most powerful radio telescope and making contact with ETs.

So what I have read on Quantum Physics, its not on a cellular level it's on a molecular level and possibly even deeper.

This universe started with a mother of a big bang maybe thats why we are connected with other life forms in this universe. They must look on us and wonder how there younger cousins are going?
Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by ZETAR on Apr 5th, 2017, 7:02pm

GHOST,

"So what I have read on Quantum Physics, its not on a cellular level it's on a molecular level and possibly even deeper."

THINKING MORE ALONG THE LINES OF " it's on a [BIO]-molecular level and possibly even deeper"


User Image

QUITE AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION GHOST!!!

SHALOM...Z
Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by Sys_Config on Apr 6th, 2017, 05:36am

It means the Universe is made up of not space but thought..I hope he/she does not change its mind but its lookin that way grin
Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by Cliff-67 on Apr 6th, 2017, 1:27pm


"What appears

to be a single entity,

Is actually

A collection of many, many smaller organisms. Each providing a specialized skill that furthers the community as a whole."


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhtZkdJ_DO8&feature=em-uploademail

cool cool cool


Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by GusB on Apr 7th, 2017, 4:06pm

Whats interesting is that the military talk of the concern they have for astronauts who come back talking about the feeling they get when they are in space.



How do we transfer that thinking to the rest of humanity
Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by GusB on Apr 7th, 2017, 4:50pm

Perfect just what I was looking for!


Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by GusB on Apr 9th, 2017, 01:13am

I have sent a message to Sirius Disclosure CE-5 I have asked for the possibility to do a Global CE-5 Day.

I wonder if it would work.

G
Re: Alien Contact Dreams
Post by Nyx on Apr 9th, 2017, 10:10pm

I love the term "quantum entanglement", it is so romantic!

One could call my following tale as the effects of "sleep paralysis" or "night terrors" and laugh.

My E.T.'s came into my college bedroom through the ceiling on white beams of light.

My wife claims a similar college story.

Quantum entanglement seemed to effected the both of us at the same time.