Board Logo
« Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE FLAG »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Feb 23rd, 2018, 2:44pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1  Notify Send Topic Print
 thread  Author  Topic: Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE FLAG  (Read 298 times)
Nyx
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1960
xx Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE FLAG
« Thread started on: Jan 26th, 2018, 9:11pm »

Washington State MUFON claims disclosure will bring Martial Law and more money spent on the military and the war machine.

Disclosure is a cunning plan of the Pentagon, and the American Japanese internment camps of WWII will come back.

Beware! Here come the war mongers and war profiteers claim Dr.Steven Greer, and the NYT story is "couched" from the Pentagon.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/910524/Pentagon-UFO-aliens-AATIP-disclosure-false-flag-martial-law
User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 632
xx Re: Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27th, 2018, 5:19pm »

Oh goodie a juicy discussion.

Im in favour of the military taking charge of this.

1/ ETs have never landed and said we come in peace

2/ Abductions are a real threat to our sovereignty and seems to continue to this day

3/ Currently the only global industry that has the financial power to invest in space is the military and the governments of the world are willing to invest in without arguments.

What do you think?

G
User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 632
xx Re: Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27th, 2018, 6:08pm »

on Jan 27th, 2018, 5:19pm, GusB wrote:
Oh goodie a juicy discussion.

Im in favour of the military taking charge of this.

1/ ETs have never landed and said we come in peace

2/ Abductions are a real threat to our sovereignty and seems to continue to this day

3/ Currently the only global industry that has the financial power to invest in space is the military and the governments of the world are willing to invest in without arguments.

What do you think?

G


Also secretly this has already become a military issue that was taken out of the hands of the Government body.
User IP Logged

Nyx
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1960
xx Re: Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE
« Reply #3 on: Jan 27th, 2018, 10:33pm »

I am still puzzled how this information just waltzed into the public from the Department of Defense.
User IP Logged

bonehead
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"All descriptions of reality are temporary hypotheses."


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1679
xx Re: Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE
« Reply #4 on: Jan 28th, 2018, 11:59am »

on Jan 26th, 2018, 9:11pm, Nyx wrote:
Washington State MUFON claims disclosure will bring Martial Law and more money spent on the military and the war machine.

Disclosure is a cunning plan of the Pentagon, and the American Japanese internment camps of WWII will come back.

Beware! Here come the war mongers and war profiteers claim Dr.Steven Greer, and the NYT story is "couched" from the Pentagon.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/910524/Pentagon-UFO-aliens-AATIP-disclosure-false-flag-martial-law


Where do I start?

First off, the "source": The Express another one of those British tabloids that indulge themselves in wholly (or partially) fabricated demagoguery to turn everybody that reads such drivel uncritically, into fear-addled babbling idiots.

I will be the first person to declare that the pejorative use of the term "conspiracy theory" is intellectually subversive: it is an attempt to hide real conspiracies by intimating that all such "conspiracy theories" are intellectual trash unworthy of consideration.

But to term the somewhat innocuous FLIR tapes a "false flag" is little more than the idle raving of fear-addled babbling idiots. (See what I did there).

Please. The pentagram is not even validating the stories, disseminated by our good buddy, Tom DeLonge and friends. And I do not hear anybody, except perhaps the nut jobs at the Washington MUFON group, declaring a "false flag".

I mean really - what is there to declare? A tape of a blob in the crosshairs? If people are quaking in their shoes over this, then I would suggest that they need to find a more constructive hobby.

I have no fear whatsoever, that even the megalomaniacal denizens of the present administration are not crazy enough to suggest such a thing (false flag operations) so that they can implement their evil fascist plot to put us all in gulags. I am sure they would like to do such a thing. But this far surpasses even their exceedingly low bar for credibility.

No fear! Chicken Little is not my mentor. The only "false flag" here is an intellectual one: convincing otherwise rational folks to believe in idiotic, confabulated bogey-man stories. This does not make you out to be cautious or sensible. It makes you out to be a fear-addled nut-job preoccupied with unfounded paranoid fantasies.

Yay team! tongue rolleyes

Ugh!

on Jan 27th, 2018, 5:19pm, GusB wrote:
Oh goodie a juicy discussion.

Im in favour of the military taking charge of this.

1/ ETs have never landed and said we come in peace


[color=LimeGreen]
Um, according to several Contactees, and a smattering of abductees as well, THAT is pretty much what they do say. And, if proof of their peaceful intentions were ever in question, you can always look at their record of attacking earth.

Oh yeah, there ain't any. Imagine that?


on Jan 27th, 2018, 5:19pm, GusB wrote:
2/ Abductions are a real threat to our sovereignty and seems to continue to this day


No argument here. But what is the overall upshot of the abduction meme? Most people do not believe it happens at all.

If that is the case, then the whole abduction thing is a wash. UFO abductions have had no great explicit impact on humanity. Individuals yes, humanity as a whole, not so much....


on Jan 27th, 2018, 5:19pm, GusB wrote:
3/ Currently the only global industry that has the financial power to invest in space is the military and the governments of the world are willing to invest in without arguments.

What do you think?

G


I would suggest that humanity's sociopathic preoccupation with militarism is perhaps the greatest reason that the UFO dudes have kept us at arms' length. We are a bunch of testosterone subverted, violence prone, whack jobs.

But yeah, more concentration on those misguided sociopathic tendencies will win out the day..... !? rolleyes

Like I said before, ugh!

Bonehead
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2018, 12:19pm by bonehead » User IP Logged

"The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible."
ALBERT EINSTEIN
GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 632
xx Re: Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE
« Reply #5 on: Jan 30th, 2018, 02:10am »

on Jan 28th, 2018, 11:59am, bonehead wrote:
Where do I start?

First off, the "source": The Express another one of those British tabloids that indulge themselves in wholly (or partially) fabricated demagoguery to turn everybody that reads such drivel uncritically, into fear-addled babbling idiots.

I will be the first person to declare that the pejorative use of the term "conspiracy theory" is intellectually subversive: it is an attempt to hide real conspiracies by intimating that all such "conspiracy theories" are intellectual trash unworthy of consideration.

But to term the somewhat innocuous FLIR tapes a "false flag" is little more than the idle raving of fear-addled babbling idiots. (See what I did there).

Please. The pentagram is not even validating the stories, disseminated by our good buddy, Tom DeLonge and friends. And I do not hear anybody, except perhaps the nut jobs at the Washington MUFON group, declaring a "false flag".

I mean really - what is there to declare? A tape of a blob in the crosshairs? If people are quaking in their shoes over this, then I would suggest that they need to find a more constructive hobby.

I have no fear whatsoever, that even the megalomaniacal denizens of the present administration are not crazy enough to suggest such a thing (false flag operations) so that they can implement their evil fascist plot to put us all in gulags. I am sure they would like to do such a thing. But this far surpasses even their exceedingly low bar for credibility.

No fear! Chicken Little is not my mentor. The only "false flag" here is an intellectual one: convincing otherwise rational folks to believe in idiotic, confabulated bogey-man stories. This does not make you out to be cautious or sensible. It makes you out to be a fear-addled nut-job preoccupied with unfounded paranoid fantasies.

Yay team! tongue rolleyes

Ugh!



[color=LimeGreen]
Um, according to several Contactees, and a smattering of abductees as well, THAT is pretty much what they do say. And, if proof of their peaceful intentions were ever in question, you can always look at their record of attacking earth.

Oh yeah, there ain't any. Imagine that?




No argument here. But what is the overall upshot of the abduction meme? Most people do not believe it happens at all.

If that is the case, then the whole abduction thing is a wash. UFO abductions have had no great explicit impact on humanity. Individuals yes, humanity as a whole, not so much....




I would suggest that humanity's sociopathic preoccupation with militarism is perhaps the greatest reason that the UFO dudes have kept us at arms' length. We are a bunch of testosterone subverted, violence prone, whack jobs.

But yeah, more concentration on those misguided sociopathic tendencies will win out the day..... !? rolleyes

Like I said before, ugh!

Bonehead


Ok Bones I see where you are coming from but lets break this down in another way.

I have also read the reports on positive ET contact which are far and few between.

I would like to direct the conversation to the most common abductions.

Grey Alien abducts human and does anthropological test and samples specimens from sex organs. Then talks of universal interconnectedness and how the Abductee will know what to do when there is a shift in the Earth BLAH BLAH BLAH

Now in other culture's if you abduct someone and sexually assaulted that person then sent them back to there country or tribe. Depending on the mood of the aggrieved it could be an act of war. They wouldn't care about the enlightened message from ET the worriers of that country would retort "Actions Speak Louder Than Words".

Case in point: The death of Captain Cook

Then take into consideration that the universe is infinite and would thus have infinite life forms and thus infinite Alien agendas.

As enlightened as I wish the universe could be, there is no solid proof of agenda's from all ETs in the universe.

As the old Scottish saying would go "Nun Quam Non Paratus" Never Unprepared.

Respectfully

G smiley

User IP Logged

thelmadonna
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 275
xx Re: Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE
« Reply #6 on: Jan 30th, 2018, 04:22am »

GusB
Quote:
Grey Alien abducts human and does anthropological test and samples specimens from sex organs. Then talks of universal interconnectedness and how the Abductee will know what to do when there is a shift in the Earth BLAH BLAH BLAH


They told me what to do,When the Earth starts a rocking, When the sky
is changing colours rapidly, They told me it was due to a huge impact in the Southern Hemisphere. They also told me to take the children to an elevated open space. What they described to me was kinda like how the Rapture is described.
User IP Logged

non sinas bastardi tere te deorsum
INT21
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3202
xx Re: Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE
« Reply #7 on: Jan 30th, 2018, 08:29am »

..."Nun Quam Non Paratus" Never Unprepared.

Actually it means 'never not ready'.

HAL
INT21
User IP Logged

Isn't it midnight, on the other side of the world.
Do you remember
the face of a pretty girl ?
GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 632
xx Re: Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE
« Reply #8 on: Jan 30th, 2018, 2:02pm »

on Jan 30th, 2018, 04:22am, thelmadonna wrote:
GusB


They told me what to do,When the Earth starts a rocking, When the sky
is changing colours rapidly, They told me it was due to a huge impact in the Southern Hemisphere. They also told me to take the children to an elevated open space. What they described to me was kinda like how the Rapture is described.


Have you considered that they could be lying
User IP Logged

GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 632
xx Re: Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE
« Reply #9 on: Jan 30th, 2018, 2:03pm »

on Jan 30th, 2018, 08:29am, INT21 wrote:
..."Nun Quam Non Paratus" Never Unprepared.

Actually it means 'never not ready'.

HAL
INT21


Direct word for word Google Translate doesn't always work. Anyway as the Thais always say "same same but different". grin
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2018, 2:07pm by GusB » User IP Logged

bonehead
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"All descriptions of reality are temporary hypotheses."


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1679
xx Re: Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE
« Reply #10 on: Jan 30th, 2018, 6:26pm »

on Jan 30th, 2018, 02:10am, GusB wrote:
Ok Bones I see where you are coming from but lets break this down in another way.

I have also read the reports on positive ET contact which are far and few between.

I would like to direct the conversation to the most common abductions.

Grey Alien abducts human and does anthropological test and samples specimens from sex organs. Then talks of universal interconnectedness and how the Abductee will know what to do when there is a shift in the Earth BLAH BLAH BLAH


Sorry to get off track here, but what we are talking about is a FLIR video that some overexcited types dub "a false flag operation".

I was only using abductees as a sort of "mouth piece" for supposed alien motives. I use this because i have found over the years, that the message is quite consistent - whether it came from abductees or contactees or even channelers. Because the message is consistent, I feel it has been corroborated from multiple viewpoints.


on Jan 30th, 2018, 02:10am, GusB wrote:
Now in other culture's if you abduct someone and sexually assaulted that person then sent them back to there country or tribe. Depending on the mood of the aggrieved it could be an act of war. They wouldn't care about the enlightened message from ET the worriers of that country would retort "Actions Speak Louder Than Words".

Case in point: The death of Captain Cook

Then take into consideration that the universe is infinite and would thus have infinite life forms and thus infinite Alien agendas.

As enlightened as I wish the universe could be, there is no solid proof of agenda's from all ETs in the universe.


I disagree and have pointed out why above. But your point is taken concerning abductions. Yeah, abductions are not nice. But they also do not foreshadow open war or existential threats to humanity's future, as implied by the original story at the beginning of this thread.

To reiterate my point using your own words,"Actions Speak Louder Than Words": To whit - Because we have not been openly attacked by denizens of another planet or dimension, it is safe to assume that their intentions are not overtly violent. Their actions either show them to be generally peaceful or absent altogether.

Either way, existential fears toward them are factually and historically unfounded and thus are little more than paranoid fantasies.


on Jan 30th, 2018, 02:10am, GusB wrote:
As the old Scottish saying would go "Nun Quam Non Paratus" Never Unprepared.

Respectfully

G smiley



Thanks Gus!

Bonehead
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2018, 6:29pm by bonehead » User IP Logged

"The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible."
ALBERT EINSTEIN
GusB
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 632
xx Re: Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE
« Reply #11 on: Jan 30th, 2018, 7:55pm »

Good discussion.

Yes the False Flag scenario is a bit much.

ETs Attacked in the Colares Island flap in Brazil of 1977.

G smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2018, 8:18pm by GusB » User IP Logged

thelmadonna
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 275
xx Re: Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE
« Reply #12 on: Jan 30th, 2018, 10:25pm »

Only time will tell! Gus cool
User IP Logged

non sinas bastardi tere te deorsum
Direwolf
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1
xx Re: Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE
« Reply #13 on: Jan 31st, 2018, 4:48pm »

on Jan 26th, 2018, 9:11pm, Nyx wrote:
Washington State MUFON claims disclosure will bring Martial Law and more money spent on the military and the war machine.

Disclosure is a cunning plan of the Pentagon, and the American Japanese internment camps of WWII will come back.

Beware! Here come the war mongers and war profiteers claim Dr.Steven Greer, and the NYT story is "couched" from the Pentagon.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/910524/Pentagon-UFO-aliens-AATIP-disclosure-false-flag-martial-law


I hope you understand, the site you are linking to is a tabloid, along the lines of the Star, and National Enquirer. I think you'd be surprised at how little the United States government understands of this phenomenon, they have no more of an answer to it then any of us. That doesn't mean they aren't very interested or involved in misdirecting or disinforming, just that they do so to cover for their own lack of an answer....
User IP Logged

Swamprat
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4460
xx Re: Washington State MUFON say FA-18 tape a FALSE
« Reply #14 on: Jan 31st, 2018, 5:35pm »

Welcome, Direwolf! You are very correct. Tabloid publications have a tremendous negative impact on UFOlogy and contribute significantly to the reluctance of the science community to get involved.
User IP Logged

"Let's see what's over there."
Pages: 1  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls