Board Logo
« First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14,jan »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 21st, 2017, 01:46am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1  Notify Send Topic Print
 thread  Author  Topic: First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14,jan  (Read 1415 times)
robertnewton
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 98
xx First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14,jan
« Thread started on: Aug 20th, 2014, 10:51am »

Had already filmed many in morning,one being reported to you.See this on,youtube,my channel,Robert Newton,SDV_0372,http://youtu.be/fDcxBGPwLoI,or if censored,go on channel,scroll to url!Or try,Robert Newton@astralaeos,on Twitter,or,Google,Robert Newton ufo.19mls.,W,of Manchester. grin[youtube][/youtube]PS.I filmed severl in eve also!
User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14
« Reply #1 on: Aug 20th, 2014, 11:03am »

Just curious Robert....why do you think it is that some people like yourself and a few others who always post on you tube or forums always seem to capture 'ufos' but most people do not? Why do all the meteorologists, astronomers,, and other scientists seem to never see them?
User IP Logged

robertnewton
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 98
xx Re: First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14
« Reply #2 on: Aug 20th, 2014, 11:31am »

on Aug 20th, 2014, 11:03am, drwu23 wrote:
Just curious Robert....why do you think it is that some people like yourself and a few others who always post on you tube or forums always seem to capture 'ufos' but most people do not? Why do all the meteorologists, astronomers,, and other scientists seem to never see them?
Hi drwu23,I think a lot of them are ''schills'',paid to ignore or rubbish films.I replied to an email from Phillip Mantle,yesterday,and he replied today,he's not very impressed with my film's.Well several NASA SCIENTIST'S follow me on Twitter.Yesterday A NEW FOLLOWER,who is areporter for Fox News.Mufon.com,in USA,are alway's considering my film's and vid's,if you check them out.I have 228 vid's.,some multiple on YT,and I have loads more waiting.Robert Newton,19mls,W,of Manchester. rolleyesPS.The reporter deals with military matter's,so USA military are definitely interested in my film! grin
« Last Edit: Aug 20th, 2014, 11:35am by robertnewton » User IP Logged

Sam
Guest
xx Re: First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14
« Reply #3 on: Aug 20th, 2014, 1:53pm »

robertnewton
Hi, this is my email address: sam.nz109@gmail.com
User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14
« Reply #4 on: Aug 21st, 2014, 2:14pm »

on Aug 20th, 2014, 11:31am, robertnewton wrote:
Hi drwu23,I think a lot of them are ''schills'',paid to ignore or rubbish films.I replied to an email from Phillip Mantle,yesterday,and he replied today,he's not very impressed with my film's.Well several NASA SCIENTIST'S follow me on Twitter.Yesterday A NEW FOLLOWER,who is areporter for Fox News.Mufon.com,in USA,are alway's considering my film's and vid's,if you check them out.I have 228 vid's.,some multiple on YT,and I have loads more waiting.Robert Newton,19mls,W,of Manchester. rolleyesPS.The reporter deals with military matter's,so USA military are definitely interested in my film! grin


A few questions if that's ok with you:
What is your science background and what do you do for a living?
Has any scientist , video expert, related person analyzed your films and come up with any idea as to what they might or might not be?
User IP Logged

INT21
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3090
xx Re: First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14
« Reply #5 on: Aug 21st, 2014, 2:23pm »

Robertnewton,

...I replied to an email from Phillip Mantle,yesterday,...

How is Phillip these days ?

I was part of YUFOS, along with Phillip, Mark and Graham Birdsall, Rod Haworth and others.

Ah yes, the good old pre-internet days.

Things were much nicer then.

HAL
INT21
« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2014, 2:17pm by INT21 » User IP Logged

Isn't it midnight, on the other side of the world.
Do you remember
the face of a pretty girl ?
drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14
« Reply #6 on: Aug 21st, 2014, 2:25pm »

For INT21,
What are your thoughts on Robert's videos?
User IP Logged

INT21
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3090
xx Re: First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14
« Reply #7 on: Aug 21st, 2014, 2:32pm »

These days I just tend to give posted pics and videos a quick scan.

There is so much out there that unless something really special comes along I tend to let it by.

You can only watch so many blurry, out of focus or shaky film before your eyes start to roll.

Jeremjr keeps on feeding the pile. But it is always the same old stuff; with no follow up.

Non of the things from Robert have seemed particularly useful. I'm not saying they aren't there.

HAL
INT21
« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2014, 2:32pm by INT21 » User IP Logged

Isn't it midnight, on the other side of the world.
Do you remember
the face of a pretty girl ?
Sam
Guest
xx Re: First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14
« Reply #8 on: Aug 21st, 2014, 8:48pm »

robertnewton
I got the comments that you sent to my blog, I have look at some of your videos. most of them are about ufos. But they are not the alien's nut and bolt craft.
what are they? you have to read the documents on my blog to understand those objects. a scientist ask me about those things, I did not tell him. good luck.
User IP Logged

INT21
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3090
xx Re: First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14
« Reply #9 on: Aug 23rd, 2014, 2:22pm »

Sam,

You responded to Robertnewton...

...a scientist ask me about those things, I did not tell him. good luck.

I'll have to be blunt here. That seems a pretty dumb ass response.

What are you trying to do here, Sam ?

HAL
INT21
User IP Logged

Isn't it midnight, on the other side of the world.
Do you remember
the face of a pretty girl ?
Sam
Guest
xx Re: First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14
« Reply #10 on: Aug 23rd, 2014, 4:34pm »

on Aug 23rd, 2014, 2:22pm, INT21 wrote:
Sam,

You responded to Robertnewton...

...a scientist ask me about those things, I did not tell him. good luck.

I'll have to be blunt here. That seems a pretty dumb ass response.

What are you trying to do here, Sam ?

HAL
INT21


Public should not know every thing about another world !


UFO experts: Shock, panic possible when official disclosure made!
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1209/ufo-experts.php
« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2014, 4:47pm by Sam » User IP Logged

scullyxfiles
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1
xx Re: First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14
« Reply #11 on: Aug 25th, 2014, 03:18am »

There is nothing to comment on after reviewing any of this posters postings....waste of time
User IP Logged

notdej
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 492
xx Re: First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14
« Reply #12 on: Nov 28th, 2014, 8:07pm »

on Aug 20th, 2014, 10:51am, robertnewton wrote:
Had already filmed many in morning,one being reported to you.See this on,youtube,my channel,Robert Newton,SDV_0372,http://youtu.be/fDcxBGPwLoI,or if censored,go on channel,scroll to url!Or try,Robert Newton@astralaeos,on Twitter,or,Google,Robert Newton ufo.19mls.,W,of Manchester. grin[youtube][/youtube]PS.I filmed severl in eve also!
rob... It's the same old boring crap! The same kinda boring, ridiculous, pathetic drivel that many of us have had to suffer for years & years:
someone films a light (wherever, however, whatever boring boring-zzzzzzzzzz) just a light, ow whoopi doooo- who's a clever boy then.............. Comments by saying they think it's an alien craft. Why do you feel anyone with an ounce of sense will consider this as something worthy of investigation? I'm baffled... I need you to explain it to me.
User IP Logged

THAT WHICH CAN BE ASSERTED WITHOUT EVIDENCE, CAN BE DISMISSED WITHOUT EVIDENCE

The Late Great Christopher Hitchens
robertnewton
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 98
xx Re: First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14
« Reply #13 on: Mar 13th, 2015, 10:35am »

on Aug 20th, 2014, 11:03am, drwu23 wrote:
Just curious Robert....why do you think it is that some people like yourself and a few others who always post on you tube or forums always seem to capture 'ufos' but most people do not? Why do all the meteorologists, astronomers,, and other scientists seem to never see them?
''There's non so blind as those that cannot see''!To drwu23. rolleyes
User IP Logged

robertnewton
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 98
xx Re: First of several alien craft,afternoon,tues.14
« Reply #14 on: Mar 13th, 2015, 10:37am »

on Nov 28th, 2014, 8:07pm, notdej wrote:
rob... It's the same old boring crap! The same kinda boring, ridiculous, pathetic drivel that many of us have had to suffer for years & years:
someone films a light (wherever, however, whatever boring boring-zzzzzzzzzz) just a light, ow whoopi doooo- who's a clever boy then.............. Comments by saying they think it's an alien craft. Why do you feel anyone with an ounce of sense will consider this as something worthy of investigation? I'm baffled... I need you to explain it to me.
Why do you think no.1,alien craft,and most other of my film's,are censored? grin
User IP Logged

Pages: 1  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls